United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-10-2017, 06:20 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
You just know that defence is going to be so reactive as soon as their player tees that up too.
Wanderers did score

Unread 16-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
https://twitter.com/utdoliver/status/919945901359190016

Not sure if already posted. Not bad from fatboy tbf.
Jesus christ, Mourinho's joy boys turning to Custis now to excuse their saviour's shithousery.

There is no excuse for his tactics, we dropped 2 points on Saturday, because he's a £#%&!ing coward.

Unread 16-10-2017, 07:22 PM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Already on £15m per year. Must have some minibar bill at the hotel.

Unread 16-10-2017, 07:30 PM
AK14

Quote:

He's spot on tbf.

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Link to your interesting posts?

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

He's spot on tbf, to the fat disgusting piece of shit.

Klopp did nothing to either. And he's at home. We did the same last year too. He knew exactly what was coming. He's basically had a year to figure out what to do and his team looked as baffled as ever on how to break us down.

From a United point of view, were disappointed, but klopp is the one with the reputation for attacking football.

His teams have failed to score against us in three consecutive league games under two different managers. As c***y says, he has 1 win 8. He played two holding midfielders at home and didn't gamble them. Didn t want to get to get picked off.

The only attacking intent he had was to persist with something hasn't worked for 120 minutes of football.

He should be getting way more stick.

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Spot on. That weasel Ashton sat there silent was on nbc an hour later ripping Mourinho.

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:42 PM
saffers

Quote:

Big man is spot on.

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Alan

So it's klopp's fault for not playing open enough?

It's the same drivel Mourinho came out with. 'he kept his centre mids on so we couldn't score'. Why is the only option being reactionary?

Make something happen yourself instead of waiting for the opposition to change something.

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:46 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

nowhere to be seen when we're demolishing teams, then as soon as we get a DISGUSTING point at Anfield siders gets his sniders out. vs2c, but not remotely surprising.
Sad to say but I do fear the anti mou lads would rather city or chelsea win the league than us!!!

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Pop

Quote:

Fair play. Jose should send him a hamper full of lard, the fat £#%&!ing pig.

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Sad to say but I do fear the anti mou lads would rather city or chelsea win the league than us!!!
At least they could sit in their bedsit and say (type) I told you so

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:49 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
So it's klopp's fault for not playing open enough?

It's the same drivel Mourinho came out with. 'he kept his centre mids on so we couldn't score'. Why is the only option being reactionary?

Make something happen yourself instead of waiting for the opposition to change something.
Yes , Klopp played for 0-0 , 1-0 - he knows they are soft at the back and didn't dare go for it. Jose made like for like subs until the end. Both sides had injuries , united's were all in midf. but it is incumbent on the home side to go and score. They almost did and so did united. not a lot in it.

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
At least they could sit in their bedsit and say (type) I told you so
The radicalisation of LVG fans is a real issue that needs addressing. Need to make these young men feel welcome here and integrate them as part of the Mourinho gang. Shits so polarised atm. Guess we can just keep dominating so they are quiet but truth is I want them to enjoy the trophy or trophies we win this season. Won three last season but all shrouded in sadness and bitterness for these lads.

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Jesus christ, Mourinho's joy boys turning to Custis now to excuse their saviour's shithousery.

There is no excuse for his tactics, we dropped 2 points on Saturday, because he's a £#%&!ing coward.
Liverpool not taking off a midfielder means United weren't negative I guess.

Ironic that Neil talks about Klopp having good PR when he's just regurgitating Mourinho's post-match deflection.

Wonder if Tony Pulis will be hailed as a tactical genius if he "does a job" at Leicester tonight

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
The radicalisation of LVG fans is a real issue that needs addressing. Need to make these young men feel welcome here and integrate them as part of the Mourinho gang. Shits so polarised atm. Guess we can just keep dominating so they are quiet but truth is I want them to enjoy the trophy or trophies we win this season. Won three last season but all shrouded in sadness and bitterness for these lads.

Been a divisive few years, NQAT. This is the problem, a few have forgotten the dark days of 75% posession and 1 shot on target, or totaalvoetbal as a couple referred to it as.

They may see the light, but I fear it's going to take more than multiple 4-0 wins. It'd be a real shame if they missed out on the good times in a stubborn and desperate bid to get their point across on the internet

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:55 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Liverpool not taking off a midfielder means United weren't negative I guess.

Ironic that Neil talks about Klopp having good PR when he's just regurgitating Mourinho's post-match deflection.

Wonder if Tony Pulis will be hailed as a tactical genius if he "does a job" at Leicester tonight
Didn't watch what Custis said. Don't really care tbh.

From Klopp's and Liverpool's POV though....To be at home, with the opposition there for the taking, to only muster up 1 clear cut opportunity and to not change their gameplan when it wasn't really working, doesn't show them or Klopp in a good light at all.

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

I doubt it, as they're not playing a hated and historic rival away from home....?

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Been a divisive few years, NQAT. This is the problem, a few have forgotten the dark days of 75% posession and 1 shot on target, or totaalvoetbal as a couple referred to it as.

They may see the light, but I fear it's going to take more than multiple 4-0 wins. It'd be a real shame if they missed out on the good times in a stubborn and desperate bid to get their point across on the internet
Get a grip
Closed Thread