Originally Posted by rockored
United arent playing so the result simply doesnt matter

Just going to enjoy the game.

Unread 26-05-2016, 06:48 PM
red in cumbria

Still haven't got used to it not being in midweek tbh

Unread 26-05-2016, 06:55 PM
Pop

Would love to see the magnificent bastard score an OG to win it for Atletico in injury time

Unread 26-05-2016, 06:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Horrific final, tbf.

Unread 26-05-2016, 07:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Horrific final, tbf.
It was OK a few years ago, tbh.

Unread 26-05-2016, 07:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It was OK a few years ago, tbh.
You reckon? Atleti with no strikers playing ultra defensive and Real basically playing shit.

But I meant more that it's a dull repeat final between two fairly unlikable clubs. And another Madrid derby

Unread 26-05-2016, 07:07 PM
andyroo

Quote:
You reckon? Atleti with no strikers playing ultra defensive and Real basically playing shit.

But I meant more that it's a dull repeat final between two fairly unlikable clubs. And another Madrid derby
Shame they can't both lose.

Fewer Madrid derbies in the league next year with Getafe and Rayo both relegated... just thought I'd mention it like, no special reason...

Unread 26-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

proper snide, world class players and clash of styles.

it's far better than barcelona being in it with their officially endorsed snide.

Unread 26-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Alan

Quote:

Costa lasted about 5 mins tbf

Unread 27-05-2016, 10:42 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Mrs scholes is taking the kids to Angelsey this weekend with her mum

They only have freeview where they are and scholes jnr doesn't want to go if he can't watch it. I've never used freeview but can see channel 59 is showing it. Does everyone get this channel or do you need to subscribe?

Unread 27-05-2016, 10:43 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2

They only have freeview where they are and scholes jnr doesn't want to go if he can't watch it. I've never used freeview but can see channel 59 is showing it. Does everyone get this channel or do you need to subscribe?
Its on ITV

Unread 27-05-2016, 10:44 AM
waynes ear's

BT showcase has it. No idea what channel number

Unread 27-05-2016, 10:48 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Its on ITV
Its not its the Britains Got Talent final

Unread 27-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Baron

Quote:

It's free, BT Showcase - they had the Europa final as well. You'll need to endure standard definition, which is frankly offensive to the eyes, but sounds like needs must.

Unread 27-05-2016, 10:51 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Its not its the Britains Got Talent final

FFS.

1. The match will be streamed live on BTSport.com. Visit the webpage from 6pm on Saturday 28 May for all the build-up and live coverage of the game.

2. As was the case with the Europa League final between Sevilla and Liverpool, the Champions League final will also be streamed live on BT Sport's YouTube channel.

3. It will be shown on Freeview and BT TV (Channel 59).

4. It will be shown on Sky (Channel 414 and/or 433).

5. It will be shown on Virgin (Channel 548).

Unread 27-05-2016, 10:56 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
FFS.

1. The match will be streamed live on BTSport.com. Visit the webpage from 6pm on Saturday 28 May for all the build-up and live coverage of the game.

2. As was the case with the Europa League final between Sevilla and Liverpool, the Champions League final will also be streamed live on BT Sport's YouTube channel.

3. It will be shown on Freeview and BT TV (Channel 59).

4. It will be shown on Sky (Channel 414 and/or 433).

5. It will be shown on Virgin (Channel 548).
2 houses, 18 jobs and a holiday home in Anglesey and he's complaining about not being able to see a match that's on about 27 different free platforms live

Unread 27-05-2016, 11:20 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
2 houses, 18 jobs and a holiday home in Anglesey and he's complaining about not being able to see a match that's on about 27 different free platforms live
I'm not going pal and they dont have internet there or BT

I'll have my feet up with a diet coke

Unread 27-05-2016, 11:27 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
It's almost like he wants to be br'd isn't it?
Closed Thread