United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-05-2016, 11:47 AM
silv

Default Will signings be easier with Mourinho in charge?

He's won trophies everywhere he has gone. Has the biggest reputation in Europe and most of his ex players love him.

If Benzema pops up in the transfer gossip, its surely a goer now with Mou in charge and astronomical wages

Unread 25-05-2016, 11:49 AM
dunk

All dependent on the money.

Unread 25-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
All dependent on the money.
Dependable.

Unread 25-05-2016, 11:52 AM
TheFatGoth

How are him and C-Ron these days? I know they had some issues, but they've patched things up haven't they?

Unread 25-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Harri Jaffa

Think not being in the cl might make more an issue on signing the best players, but it'll certainly help....

Unread 25-05-2016, 11:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Dependable.
If there's one thing transfer monies aren't at United is dependable..

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:00 PM
itisme_panaflex

It might help. But i doubt very much that moyes or lvg were responsible for the rank amateur behaviour in the market last few years.

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Bunker Buster

The manager of Manchester United has about 40% control of signings since 05....

But as the debt is nearly serviced and we've had a few 'barren' years who knows....

Return of the war chest ?

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:07 PM
puressence

Players want to come for him there's a list I've seen it

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
It might help. But i doubt very much that moyes or lvg were responsible for the rank amateur behaviour in the market last few years.
I do think they were both culpable to an extent.

Moyes didnt know who he wanted and then we panicked and signed Fellaini. He should've known Fellaini had a release clause that would expire at a certain time ffs. £#%&!ing stupid ugly gollum @#%&!.

Woodward did a decent job of securing the likes of Schneiderlin, Herrera, Basti, Di Maria, Falcao, Martial - high profile, not the easiest deals to complete, a lot of them done in relative secrecy and speed.

Why LVG didnt get his fast winger we won't know, if Woodward thought he could get Neymar and didn't push for Mane or someone else then its on Woodward. If LVG said he wants Neymar and kinda wants Mane a little bit and could do without its on LVG.

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Billy Redface

Yes

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Neymar

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Neymar

Unless he has a ~£100m buy-out clause where there's £#%&! all they can do it's completely

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Time For Heroes

At least he's here and ready to go (and presumably has been confident of getting the job for some time) so transfers should be a lot smoother. Moyes and Van Gaal didn't come in until July did they and didn't seem prepared for anything.

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
At least he's here and ready to go (and presumably has been confident of getting the job for some time) so transfers should be a lot smoother. Moyes and Van Gaal didn't come in until July did they and didn't seem prepared for anything.
If he's not spent the last 6 months tapping players up I'll be sorely disappointed tbh.

Unread 25-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
If he's not spent the last 6 months tapping players up I'll be sorely disappointed tbh.
You'd have also thought that he's watched all our games and has identified most of who he wants to keep and get rid of.

Unread 25-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
You'd have also thought that he's watched all our games and has identified most of who he wants to keep and get rid of.
Either that or he's been on it for 4 months, daily, swigging from the bottle at times, day drinking ordering suits from Armani.com Knackered from the waist down, just a Gillet in the garden shouting at birds...

Probably watched the last few months and hasn't a clue who Rashers is...

Unread 25-05-2016, 02:41 PM
Tumescent Throb

depends who's leeching off them

Unread 25-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Either that or he's been on it for 4 months, daily, swigging from the bottle at times, day drinking ordering suits from Armani.com Knackered from the waist down, just a Gillet in the garden shouting at birds...

Probably watched the last few months and hasn't a clue who Rashers is...
He's gone full

Unread 25-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Pop

Nah, Woodward will still £#%&! everything up.
Closed Thread