Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
confirmed on Sky

Unread 24-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Scenes if the move breaks down over this
Sky said it won't compromise the deal, but it still needs to be sorted before an announcement.

Imagine if it £#%&!ed everything

Unread 24-05-2016, 11:55 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Sky said it won't compromise the deal, but it still needs to be sorted before an announcement.

Imagine if it £#%&!ed everything
Ah God Would just be like Mourinho then to be seen leaving Carrington, in a huff, in a Chevrolet and all

Unread 24-05-2016, 11:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
What's with the sad onion?! The picture, not Dunk

it's a pumpkin ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
No he hasn't.

He's agreed terms.

If nothing else, hopefully his imminent arrival will see a decrease in poorly-titled threads.
have a day off...............or make it a year like you did before

Unread 24-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

it's a pumpkin ffs
What sort of £#%&!ing weird pumpkin is that?! Give that to a child on Halloween it would shit itself. No need for horror movies, the job is done

EDIT: Feel a bit a bad now for slagging off the sad pumpkin

Unread 24-05-2016, 11:59 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
What sort of £#%&!ing weird pumpkin is that?! Give that to a child on Halloween it would shit itself. No need for horror movies, the job is done
its a dehydrated pumpkin that shrunk into something resembling an unhappy man

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:00 AM
Switching Off

Quote:

EDIT: Feel a bit a bad now for slagging off the sad pumpkin
Dunk will be fine.

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:03 AM
Barcabal

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:06 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Mad? No. Disillusioned? Massively.
I actually expected a little more giddiness on here. Few GIFS, but it's a bit of a strange vibe overall.

Majority of United fans I know not enamoured with the appointment. I think it'll still take some proper signings to get real momentum.

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
its a dehydrated pumpkin that shrunk into something resembling an unhappy man
Sounds like a double entendre that

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:11 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That would be unprecedented in his career, tbh. I'm not thinking stuff like that just yet.
I'm sure of hears on record before to say he wants to find a club to call home (or something of a similar ilk). Will look for the link.

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:14 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I'm sure of hears on record before to say he wants to find a club to call home (or something of a similar ilk). Will look for the link.
That was supposed to be the plan at Chelsea. He was returning home to finally settle for a long period.

But perhaps his heart wasn't really in it. Hopefully he knows he has to change to last here, though.

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:18 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
That was supposed to be the plan at Chelsea. He was returning home to finally settle for a long period.

But perhaps his heart wasn't really in it. Hopefully he knows he has to change to last here, though.
Apparently, no idea if true...He said in an interview some years back, in Portugal, that he always hoped to build something at United.

Could be a £#%&!ing sandcastle for all I know though

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:22 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Apparently, no idea if true...He said in an interview some years back, in Portugal, that he always hoped to build something at United.

Could be a £#%&!ing sandcastle for all I know though
Sure, but he also said he was back at Chelsea for the long term and signed a new contract last summer. He wasn't able to sustain it.

That's why I expect the last few months he's done a lot of thinking about what he needs to change.

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:35 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Sure, but he also said he was back at Chelsea for the long term and signed a new contract last summer. He wasn't able to sustain it.

That's why I expect the last few months he's done a lot of thinking about what he needs to change.
The thing about Chelsea is, it's very hard to know what the hell is really going on there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him here. He's given people enough sticks to beat him with down the years but, the way things go down at Chelsea would be enough to have even Fergie sacked. The way Scolari and especially Ancelotti were treated is utterly disgraceful. Extracts from Ancelotti's book are

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:36 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
The thing about Chelsea is, it's very hard to know what the hell is really going on there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him here. He's given people enough sticks to beat him with down the years but, the way things go down at Chelsea would be enough to have even Fergie sacked. The way Scolari and especially Ancelotti were treated it utterly disgraceful. Extracts from Ancelotti's book are
mental some of things Ancelotti said about Abramovich. Giving him a 'dressing down' after they won 6-0.

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:45 AM
MOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
He should join up with Alan Pardew and go on tour they would look good together.

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:45 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
mental some of things Ancelotti said about Abramovich. Giving him a 'dressing down' after they won 6-0.
"If you don't win, don't bother coming in to work tomorrow"

Wish one of my old bosses had said that to me though. Could have saved everyone a lot of time tbh

Unread 25-05-2016, 12:47 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him here. He's given people enough sticks to beat him with down the years but, the way things go down at Chelsea would be enough to have even Fergie sacked. The way Scolari and especially Ancelotti were treated is utterly disgraceful. Extracts from Ancelotti's book are
None of that affects relationships with the players, though. The Chelsea players loved Ancelotti. And Mou the first time.

I genuinely think he's smart enough to work on his mistakes. But he's going to have to change a lot. As Cantona said, he may struggle to be loved at United. We're not a smalltime, lotto winning club like Chelsea who are just happy to be in the top tier. His signings will be interesting, and probably tell us a lot about the type of side he's intent on creating.
Closed Thread