United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Mourinho is the protégé of the old lvg.

He'll always be his student, pal. Turned him from a translator to a sage.

Would like to think they'll share a glass of red and agree on which rats need wiping out.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
I hope if Mourhino gets the job, that the powers that be back him up 100% unlike that crook Abramovich. The Chelsea fans were devastated again when the massive Russian ego even more so than Mourhino, got rid of him again, when it was the players who needed culling. The c@nts get paid millions and they think it's ok to not try so hard, well the Chelsea fans think they are a bunch of w@nkers, not all of them, they know who it was. Over 90% of Chelsea fans wanted to keep him as manager they know he's the best manager in the world and if we are lucky enough to get him, they will be gutted, gutted I tell yer, which makes his appointment all the sweeter.
Abramovic ordinarily wouldn't have stood for Chelsea being mid-table heading into October let alone hovering around the relegation zone half way through the season. He gave Mourinho enough time to turn it around, more than he'd give any other, but he had pissed off the players so much change had to happen.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:30 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Abramovic ordinarily wouldn't have stood for Chelsea being mid-table heading into October let alone hovering around the relegation zone half way through the season. He gave Mourinho enough time to turn it around, more than he'd give any other, but he had pissed off the players so much change had to happen.
It didn't wash with the Chelsea fans, they were and still are gutted at his sacking again.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:32 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Would like to think they'll share a glass of red and agree on which rats need wiping out.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
It didn't wash with the Chelsea fans, they were and still are gutted at his sacking again.
Like they were with Ancelotti and Di Matteo

They'll stop caring once Conte starts work.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:40 PM
taff

led the club through a difficult period and although we were often equally difficult to watch, there were some great moments and he was always good value. also brought silverware back to united and has hopefully left behind a genuine legacy after just two years.

i hope cardies and outers alike can come together in appreciation.

louis

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Unread 23-05-2016, 11:07 PM
S/Side.Red

23% of the minutes played in the Premier League this season by teenagers happened in a United shirt.

Boo-worthy stuff

Unread 24-05-2016, 02:50 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
23% of the minutes played in the Premier League this season by teenagers happened in a United shirt.

https://twitter.com/bartf/status/733712987865944064

Boo-worthy stuff
Straw grasped firmly

Slightly nostalgic for that first balls out summer of optimism. Not going to miss most of what followed. Good guy who quickly lost his way, for whatever reason - partly him, partly the club.

Excited that once again we are getting a manager that everyone suddenly hates

Unread 24-05-2016, 02:57 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

You forgot the picture of andy walsh and karl marginson you absolute £#%&!ing weapon

Unread 24-05-2016, 07:51 AM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
A true icon of the game, thrown to the wolves by the gutter press and arrogance of English football. Says a lot when a manager who has won everything all over Europe is sneered at by a footballing culture that still continuously harps on about it's sole World Cup win from 50 years ago as if the rest of the world gives a flying £#%&!.

Some of the football was torturous on the eye, but I've always been under the impression that it was all part of the weening process to get these players educated and adapted to a fluid continental style. It was never going to be a seamless transition, especially with a core of English players.

Ultimately, it hasn't worked, for a variety of reasons, but I don't think any of those reasons are because Van Gaal is a bad manager. Hopefully some of the wisdom he would have passed on to the younger players will stay with them, just like his team's name will always stay on the FA Cup.
Well said.

It's the relentless shit he's had to fend off and the shallow analysis that will stay with me. I do think it's the right thing for him to go. He'd reached a tipping point, but he was deserved better than this week and then press and revolting slugs. Custis looks as every press member should.

Unread 24-05-2016, 10:20 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
If your gonna ruin it £#%&! off. Greatman great in a majority of big games beating Liverpool home and away 2 years running stuffing city the cup run his £#%&! off media attitude and introducing kids back into the team there's a lot to be grateful for and the day he took on board the significant if Munich and appeared at the memorial will live with me forever. There's a club full of players if have binned before him. Hope you enjoy your days in the sun Louis. Thanks for the 2 years you gave us a rollercoaster yeah enjoyable hell yeah would I have changed anything. Bar Powell in the cl not a jot.
I would never let you send emails if you were in my team.

Unread 24-05-2016, 10:30 AM
Pop

They won't of course but Custis and his ilk should be banned for life from OT.

Unread 24-05-2016, 10:33 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Wish that would happen.

Sadly the bloated reanimated corpse will be half way through his third dominos by now.

"I won."
As another one of his buboes ruptures.

Unread 24-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Rorschach

Right up until the moment it was confirmed that he could not foist any more of his soul destroying joyless shite on us, I couldn't stand the @#%&! and wanted him out by any means necessary, preferably catapult.

As soon as his departure was confirmed and the pain at an end, I felt a tiny modicum of sympathy for the way his dismissal had been leaked, just as he was enjoying the cup win. A move devoid of class from all involved.

He is, by all accounts, a good bloke and I wish him no particular harm now he's gone.

Moyes didn't get United, insomuch as he still thought he was at Everton.

Van Gaal didn't get United, insomuch as WE DO NOT PLAY LIKE THAT.

Mourinho had better get his shit together quickly.

Unread 24-05-2016, 07:32 PM
djsst

Closed Thread