United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex

"Point is, I'm not that fat"

look how tight that jacket is on his arm no wonder his knees are £#%&!ed.

Unread 23-05-2016, 02:27 PM
General Woundwort

He should be remembered fondly. The football was forgettable but that's actually a bonus in terms of his legacy.

I know you're reading, big man. Cheers.

Unread 23-05-2016, 02:34 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
and now his watch has ended
VanGaal Morghulis

Unread 23-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
He should be remembered fondly. The football was forgettable but that's actually a bonus in terms of his legacy.

I know you're reading, big man. Cheers.
hears he posts on here as sside red.

Unread 23-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry
Absolutely gutted how it has turned out. LVG is a proper man and it would have been brilliant to have seen him turn things around and stick it back to everyone that slated him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTB6QOaIAGQ
Towards the end he should have done that more often, he let some absolute #@&%!s rip him to pieces, none more so than that fat £#%&!er Neil Custis, can't wait for Mourinho to tear him a new one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It genuinely makes me laugh at English football when the pundits and failed managers on TV sneer at someone like Van Gaal as if he's an idiot or out of touch. This league has just been won by £#%&!ing Ranieri playing 1990s style Premier League counter attacking football with a bunch of cloggers. And Roy Hodgson is the national team manager because the next best man for the job is Sam Allardyce.

Nothing is changing in England for a while
Agreed!

Unread 23-05-2016, 03:03 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
A top bloke, genuinely gutted to see him treated like this.

Ultimately his time will be seen as a failure, but he gave us some great moments, on and off the pitch. Oh, and an FA Cup.

£#%&! anyone who disagrees
This.
He's been treated worse than Moyes, FFS. The way this has been handled is disgraceful.

Unread 23-05-2016, 03:03 PM
believe

thanks for the FA Cup.

Unread 23-05-2016, 03:06 PM
puressence

Hope Jose gives him love

Unread 23-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Grimson

Quote:

Imagine thinking writing about football for The Sun gave you the right to lecture people about the game. The young guy looks suitably unimpressed, at least.

Unread 23-05-2016, 03:56 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Must admit I feel sorry for the big man, the senior players have let him down just like they did Moyes. Not many managers have had so much success in different countries, iam so happy he finished a winner, he deserves it.

Now I assume the players have finally got their choice in so NO EXCUSES onwards and upwards
Apparently not, if you believe some rumours. Ah well, one thing to be said for Jose is that he won't stand for any crap from them

Unread 23-05-2016, 04:25 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
One thing to be said for Jose is that he won't stand for any crap from them
LVG wouldn't stand for any crap either. Unfortunately - as Mourinho found in his second stint at Chelsea - if your players decide they don't want to play for you, you're screwed.

Unread 23-05-2016, 04:51 PM
red in cumbria

Hmmm, not sure the two are directly comparable. But we may find out soon enough.......

Unread 23-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Neo

Football

A true icon of the game, thrown to the wolves by the gutter press and arrogance of English football. Says a lot when a manager who has won everything all over Europe is sneered at by a footballing culture that still continuously harps on about it's sole World Cup win from 50 years ago as if the rest of the world gives a flying £#%&!.

Some of the football was torturous on the eye, but I've always been under the impression that it was all part of the weening process to get these players educated and adapted to a fluid continental style. It was never going to be a seamless transition, especially with a core of English players.

Ultimately, it hasn't worked, for a variety of reasons, but I don't think any of those reasons are because Van Gaal is a bad manager. Hopefully some of the wisdom he would have passed on to the younger players will stay with them, just like his team's name will always stay on the FA Cup.

Unread 23-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Cream

Quote:

He is though.

Louis just left with a payoff equalling more than they will ever earn in their weasel lives.

Supping château le topred in Portugal while custis measures his brown rice allowance into a diet cup. Still hanging on louis' strings.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:14 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Supping château le topred in Portugal while custis measures his brown rice allowance into a diet cup. Still hanging on louis' strings.
Wish that would happen.

Sadly the bloated reanimated corpse will be half way through his third dominos by now.

"I won."

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:15 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
A true icon of the game, thrown to the wolves by the gutter press and arrogance of English football. Says a lot when a manager who has won everything all over Europe is sneered at by a footballing culture that still continuously harps on about it's sole World Cup win from 50 years ago as if the rest of the world gives a flying £#%&!.

Some of the football was torturous on the eye, but I've always been under the impression that it was all part of the weening process to get these players educated and adapted to a fluid continental style. It was never going to be a seamless transition, especially with a core of English players.

Ultimately, it hasn't worked, for a variety of reasons, but I don't think any of those reasons are because Van Gaal is a bad manager. Hopefully some of the wisdom he would have passed on to the younger players will stay with them, just like his team's name will always stay on the FA Cup.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

It has been a bizarre experience, tbh. Ironic that idiots who call him a fraud etc are celebrating the appointment of his protige

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:19 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

It has been a bizarre experience, tbh. Ironic that idiots who call him a fraud etc are celebrating the appointment of his protige
Mourinho is the protégé of the old lvg.

Who is the protégé of the new van gaal? Dunk. Enough said.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Mourinho is the protégé of the old lvg.

Who is the protégé of the new van gaal? Dunk. Enough said.
No mate, it's Giggs.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:24 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
LVG wouldn't stand for any crap either. Unfortunately - as Mourinho found in his second stint at Chelsea - if your players decide they don't want to play for you, you're screwed.
I hope if Mourhino gets the job, that the powers that be back him up 100% unlike that crook Abramovich. The Chelsea fans were devastated again when the massive Russian ego even more so than Mourhino, got rid of him again, when it was the players who needed culling. The c@nts get paid millions and they think it's ok to not try so hard, well the Chelsea fans think they are a bunch of w@nkers, not all of them, they know who it was. Over 90% of Chelsea fans wanted to keep him as manager they know he's the best manager in the world and if we are lucky enough to get him, they will be gutted, gutted I tell yer, which makes his appointment all the sweeter.
Closed Thread