Unread 28-12-2015, 08:40 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Saffers, he's not coming, pal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Nope.
You reckon it's giggsy then? Give it giggseh???

Unread 28-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Saffers, he's not coming, pal.
Staffers has one of them scarves already

Unread 28-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You reckon it's giggsy then? Give it giggseh???
I think it's lvg until we next lose and then giggs til the end of the season. After that, £#%&! knows.

Unread 28-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Vetch

I wouldn't buy a scarf mate.

Unread 28-12-2015, 08:43 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I think it's lvg until we next lose and then giggs til the end of the season. After that, £#%&! knows.
We've won 4 out of our last 17 in all comps, 3 out of the last 12 in the league, no wins in our last 8 in all comps. He needed 2 wins out of his next 3 after norwich. He's over. He's toast. Even woody can't save him anymore. Question is does he have the balls to appoint anyone but Mourinho?

Unread 28-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Sparky***

Says something about the £#%&!ing stubborness and ego of the people running the club that they can sit there and watch us descend into this ruinous state and not act because of some ridiculous holier than thou attitude towards Mourinho.

Unread 28-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Jan Kubis

Not a chance LvG goes this week after this performance.

Unread 28-12-2015, 08:48 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Kubis
Not a chance LvG goes this week after this performance.
Correct.

Hope lvg sees the season out. Fear for the mental health of saffers if jose got the job.

Excellent username btw.

Unread 28-12-2015, 08:57 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Correct.

Hope lvg sees the season out. Fear for the mental health of saffers if jose got the job.

Excellent username btw.
Jose/Giggsy/whoever is coming.

Hopefully youll be behind the next man as much as you've been behind lvg.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Next game at OT under this chap?

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
We've won 4 out of our last 17 in all comps, 3 out of the last 12 in the league, no wins in our last 8 in all comps. He needed 2 wins out of his next 3 after norwich. He's over. He's toast. Even woody can't save him anymore. Question is does he have the balls to appoint anyone but Mourinho?
I agree with the assessment, but I don't think the board do. That will buy him slightly more time imo. Not much, but a little more. Because our board are are dithering mess. As Sparky says, letting some misguided sense of morality guide their decision making while one of the world's top five managers sits on his hands waiting for are job he's courted for ten years.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:04 PM
dragflick

Stretty belting out '£#%&! off Mourinho' tonight by the way. Motwyw.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Says something about the £#%&!ing stubborness and ego of the people running the club that they can sit there and watch us descend into this ruinous state and not act because of some ridiculous holier than thou attitude towards Mourinho.
We are in denial. If City win tomorrow we will be nine points off the top two, eight off of top three and in the worst form for eons. We are on the cusp; maybe one or two more adverse results from being out of contention for top four completely. People are way more relaxed than they should be.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
We are in denial. If City win tomorrow we will be nine points off the top two, eight off of top three and in the worst form for eons. We are on the cusp; maybe one or two more adverse results from being out of contention for top four completely. People are way more relaxed than they should be.
We really are on the cusp because the league has been so odd. Any kind of upturn and we'll quickly make ground. But as you say, another few games of this shit and we could be left with too much to do in just a few weeks from now.

I think the topsy-turvy nature of this league may even be affecting the board's decision-making process

Spurs are the real problem now.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:10 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Team lvg still

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Vetch

Buy a decent striker and we can make top four. Don't and we're £#%&!ed.

It's that simple.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:13 PM
elhombre

Some of you are £#%&!ing mental.

I know i put the idea of Mourinho forward and with hindsight it was a mistake...

He's not going to stay here for long if he came.
He's not exactly known for getting the job done on a budget, and i don't like the sort of players he brings in, even if they do do a job.
I also think on reflection he's the sort of @#%&! united don't need and we're going to be back to square one when he pisses someone off or spits the dummy like he seems to do and walks.

United grew with Fergie - a good friend of mine was a medic at OT and died this year. He spoke at her funeral and spoke about how he and his team built up the United we see today... it's clear that once he went any manager was going to be a square peg in a Fergie-shaped hole.... his power and influence ran deep. I think it will take time for anyone to turn this around and to, pardon the expression rid the club of Fergie...

I think LvG came to OT at the wrong time - too old, and the club was/is still adjusting after life after Fergie then the Moyes debacle.

I just hope united don't panic and make the wrong appointment and prolong this merry go round and rollercoaster.
Closed Thread