United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Surely an Argentina - Brazil final with the lad Messi taking the piss in the final is the dream...

World Cup 2014 : "Brasil, decime qué se siente" Argentina fans before match against Switzerland - YouTube

That's why I think it will be better if it's a Germany- Argentina final as then they can't do anything about it, the Argies will be singing this song and the Brazilians will just have to sit and take it and look thoroughly miserable.

Edit: Oh, and plus I've got £25 on Argentina @ 9/2 to win it.

Unread 08-07-2014, 03:34 PM
dunk

£#%&! Argentina, they're shit.

Big Louis will £#%&! them up.

Unread 08-07-2014, 03:37 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&! Argentina, they're shit.

Big Louis will £#%&! them up.

Unread 08-07-2014, 03:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Surely an Argentina - Brazil final with the lad Messi taking the piss in the final is the dream...

World Cup 2014 : "Brasil, decime qué se siente" Argentina fans before match against Switzerland - YouTube

That has been class.

The way the Argentines have taken over grounds has been a highlight. Almost making up for how shite their team has been

The other main one 'Soy argentino, es un sentimiento, No puedo parar' is class too when it gets going.

Quote:
Ole ole ole, ole ole ole ola
Ole ole ole, every day I love you more!
I'm Argentine, it's a feeling, I can't stop!
Sounds £#%&!ing immense in the ground

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:01 PM
nick henry

Thumbs up

love that song/chant when i have heard it on telly but even more now i know the (translated) words

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Not sure who goes through, but I'm 100% certain that Brazil's stadium support will have a higher ratio of white people than Germany's. 99% of them will be in replica tops, and probably couldn't explain the offside rule until about 4 weeks ago, too.

The Brazil love-in on here is pretty pathetic, considering the disgusting football they play, the a****** that will be captaining them, the utter @#%&! that manages them, and the vile division of wealth in their society personified by their apartheid-like match-going fanbase.
I think the days of Brazil love-ins are long gone. For anyone who's followed them they went years ago.

It is interesting that Muller gets his #@&%! regularly on here when he's a snide, cheating @#%&! himself though

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I think the days of Brazil love-ins are long gone. For anyone who's followed them they went years ago.

It is interesting that Muller gets his #@&%! regularly on here when he's a snide, cheating @#%&! himself though
He is soft as £#%&!

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:

World Cup final in the Maracana. I have no idea how people can prefer two European teams contest it, tbh.

David Luiz to captain Brazil tonight. Needs to bring his A game if he's going to embarrass the English press again
Again?

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

World Cup final in the Maracana. I have no idea how people can prefer two European teams contest it, tbh.

David Luiz to captain Brazil tonight. Needs to bring his A game if he's going to embarrass the English press again
Dreadful phrase. Used by @#%&!s.

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:23 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Again?
He's been a monster in this World Cup so far, tbf.

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Neo

Quote:
He's been a monster in this World Cup so far, tbf.
He's utterly shit.

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Aman27deep

Brazil will win it 100% Get your bets in.

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He's utterly shit.
I realise that's the English narrative. But he's been excellent in this tournament, just like last summer. He and Thiago Silva drive the team.

Bound to have a shocker now

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
I realise that's the English narrative. But he's been excellent in this tournament, just like last summer. He and Thiago Silva drive the team.

Bound to have a shocker now
Maybe because most get to see him play every week.

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:29 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
That has been class.

The way the Argentines have taken over grounds has been a highlight. Almost making up for how shite their team has been

The other main one 'Soy argentino, es un sentimiento, No puedo parar' is class too when it gets going.

Soy argentino, es un sentimiento, no puedo parar... - Deutschland - Argentinien in Frankfurt - YouTube

Sounds £#%&!ing immense in the ground

Mundial Brasil 2014 - 'Soy argentino..' - Argentina vs Irán 1-0 - Impresionante hinchada Argentina - YouTube
South American support has been superb in the tournament, sounds fantastic when they're all going at it. The final would be utter mayhem if it's Brazil vs Argentina.

Fancy Lou to £#%&! them both up and deliver the World Cup though

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Has rafabio got siders log in again?

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:32 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

looking forward to this one.
2 proper semi Finals nqat

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:33 PM
wiganste

Fancy the Germans tonight

2-1

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Maybe because most get to see him play every week.
Not under Mourinho they didn't

He was very good in Benitez's season there.

But regardless, it's a bit silly to deny he's immense for Brazil.

Unread 08-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Baron

Quote:
Not under Mourinho they didn't

He was very good in Benitez's season there.

But regardless, it's a bit silly to deny he's immense for Brazil.
Personally he's alongside Suarez in my inability to give a rational review of talents. He's such a colossal £#%&!er, shithousing his way from one incident to another over 90mins that I just hope he does a Foe & carks it on the pitch.

£#%&! him in the ear.
Closed Thread