United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:41 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Zenit have always been interested in him, wonder if they'll show interest. We'll be lucky to get £10m
Not sure he's an AVB player, either. After seeing how immobile a Fellaini-Witsel midfield is during the latter stages last night, he'd be insane.

I'll be surprised it we get half what we paid. Some English club will probably end up chucking £10-12m at him. Take it early and move on.

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:43 PM
armchair

I didn't realise how £#%&!ing slow he was until we signed him. wtf was the idea when we have rooney, rvp etc? Bring him on for the last ten and launch long balls at him and hope chico can feed on the knockdowns? wtf

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:44 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Zenit have always been interested in him, wonder if they'll show interest. We'll be lucky to get £10m
Opinions, questions, perhaps and maybe's. Tbr's all over the shop in carrick's wake.

You're really going to have to pull something out of the bag pretty quickly or I can see punters simply ignoring you. Pure and simple. I don't want that to happen because competition is good and I like you but I can see that day drawing ever closer nqat.

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:45 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Not sure he's an AVB player, either. After seeing how immobile a Fellaini-Witsel midfield is during the latter stages last night, he'd be insane.

I'll be surprised it we get half what we paid. Some English club will probably end up chucking £10-12m at him. Take it early and move on.
West Ham paid quite a bit for Carroll. Actually feel bad for the @#%&! tbh, £#%&!ing Moyes. :shakehead:

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
They wasted £34m on Witsel, so maybe they'll be stupid enough to buy Fellaini too.

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Jesus, still hard to believe this really happened. All of it

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:52 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
West Ham paid quite a bit for Carroll. Actually feel bad for the @#%&! tbh, £#%&!ing Moyes. :shakehead:
this. has anyone, apart from diego, recovered after bombing at utd?

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Not many English clubs with the money to be fair, a shambolic transfer & Woodward & Moyes should be ashamed of themselves for it.

Moyes didn't even think he was good enough but ended up buying him, disgrace

armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Opinions, questions, perhaps and maybe's. Tbr's all over the shop in carrick's wake.

You're really going to have to pull something out of the bag pretty quickly or I can see punters simply ignoring you. Pure and simple. I don't want that to happen because competition is good and I like you but I can see that day drawing ever closer nqat.
Very reminiscent of the terminator battles. I see tbr as arnie and carrick as the liquid metal one.

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:53 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Jesus, still hard to believe this really happened. All of it

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:55 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Dion Dublin, perhaps?

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:56 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Not many English clubs with the money to be fair, a shambolic transfer & Woodward & Moyes should be ashamed of themselves for it.

Moyes didn't even think he was good enough but ended up buying him, disgrace
You leave fast eddy out of this. he was told who to buy by the ditherer.

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:56 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

He just can't compete with Carrick's processing power...

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:58 PM
Michael Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Carrick's been sent back from the future. It's not surprising he's first to all the news.

Unread 02-07-2014, 11:59 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
reckon carrick got hold of the moyes transfer bunker as a job lot.

Unread 03-07-2014, 12:04 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
Carrick's been sent back from the future. It's not surprising he's first to all the news.
Quote:
reckon carrick got hold of the moyes transfer bunker as a job lot.
Joined just after Moyes arrived...

Probably born into a future where Utd were shit alsorans. Sent back to avert a horrible future under Moyes. Mission almost complete.

Did we get Vidal Carrickers? Was Adnan a worldy?

Unread 03-07-2014, 12:17 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Joined just after Moyes arrived...

Probably born into a future where Utd were shit alsorans. Sent back to avert a horrible future under Moyes. Mission almost complete.

Did we get Vidal Carrickers? Was Adnan a worldy?
Very plausible. carrick's use of the daily mail website plays into that theory tbf - to try and throw us off the scent - to make sure we don't get too close to truth. All fits into place.

Bot, sentient being or even some kind of deity - he's very clever - I'll give him that.

Unread 03-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Tim Howard's had a decent career. Or at least one great game.

Taibi too, believe it or not, did alright too.

Unread 03-07-2014, 12:19 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Very plausible. carrick's use of the daily mail website plays into that theory tbf - to try and throw us off the scent - to make sure we don't get too close to truth. All fits into place.

Bot, sentient being or even some kind of deity - he's very clever - I'll give him that.
'Tis an enigma keith. I'm just he's with us and not against us.

Unread 03-07-2014, 12:20 AM
armchair

Quote:
'Tis an enigma keith. I'm just he's with us and not against us.
glad
Closed Thread