United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who do you blame the most?
The players 3 4.23%
The coaching staff 19 26.76%
The glazers 49 69.01%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 08-12-2011, 08:29 PM
plopborsky

marlo

Unread 08-12-2011, 08:31 PM
boristonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
how the £#%&! are the lazers to blame for the performances on the pitch. we spent 60 £#%&!in million in the summer and saf has repeatedly said he has as much money he needs to spend if needed?

must be true then

Unread 08-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Are they the ones who played last night? Our squad was more than good enough to win that pathetic group comfortably. The Glazers are @#%&!s and I wasn't defending them.
Well it obviously wasn't. Because we didn't.

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Indeed - because just about everybody, from the manager downwards, was criminally complacent

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:10 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We didn't because of poor management.

I've seen other good squads fall due to bad management. Fergie won't get as much as flak as he deserves due to him having already proven himself. And he's in the process of making a new team and we weren't really expected to win the thing this year.

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Barcabal

Fergie needs a Quieroz to sort his head out again! Too much shit at the club

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Rooney.....just how the @#%&!ing £#%&! did he miss that £#%&!ing chance

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Rooney.....just how the @#%&!ing £#%&! did he miss that £#%&!ing chance
Borsuk wants to sell him on that miss...Views hamish ?

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We didn't because of poor management.

I've seen other good squads fall due to bad management. Fergie won't get as much as flak as he deserves due to him having already proven himself. And he's in the process of making a new team and we weren't really expected to win the thing this year.
I'll wholeheartedly admit we have no clue how to get the best out of our players.

If you haven't got 'magical' players to win games for you the least you have to be in the champions league is organised, which we aren't.

I have no idea what our players practice all day at training, sometimes i think they just spray balls wide and smash crosses in every day.

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Borsuk wants to sell him on that miss...Views hamish ?
don't think I'd go that far....yet

he was utter shit last night (not the only one) and seems to be back to pre-transfer request Rooney from last year...which is all we £#%&!ing need

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
don't think I'd go that far....yet

he was utter shit last night (not the only one) and seems to be back to pre-transfer request Rooney from last year...which is all we £#%&!ing need
Fair enough, playing out of position to fill places that we havent got Cover for, class in, numbers or faith in is the problem for me...

Remember when he played as a striker....

Smack that "I can do EVERYTHING" streak out of him, support him with better players...

and god forbid he may turn out to be world class again..

Imagine.

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Fair enough, playing out of position to fill places that we havent got Cover for, class in, numbers or faith in is the problem for me...

Remember when he played as a striker....

Smack that "I can do EVERYTHING" streak out of him, support him with better players...

and god forbid he may turn out to be world class again..

Imagine.

he was amazing at the start of the season and in a lot of the games he played in midfield he was our best player which says it all about our midfield

that miss last night was absolutely £#%&!ing shocking, he needs a few goals and Saturday would be a good place to start, but he just didn't look arsed last night and I've not seen that from him in a long time

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Bunker Buster

He looked arsed to me last night and the one moment Was when he lost the ball in final third and tracked back and hacked the guy down...

he wanted it last night But the shit around him makes him go into his shell....

look what he used to play with...

5 years ago ?

NO.....last few season, Giigs on form, Scholes...berbs on form, pea on form..a solid team, a back four with games under their belt a settled and solid back 4

That midfield hadnt played together this season...IN A MUST WIN £#%&!ING GAME

Go back further and I dont even have to go on....Imagine and witness how he played with Ronaldo, Nani on fire...

He's Stagnating.

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:36 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
but he just didn't look arsed last night and I've not seen that from him in a long time
West Brom at home wasn't that long ago...

I still can't believe the state of the club. £#%&!ing Europa League...what a mess.

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Dueling Banjos

Glazers, followed by the ones who've kept them there all these years. Chickens and roosts.

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
He looked arsed to me last night and the one moment Was when he lost the ball in final third and tracked back and hacked the guy down...

he wanted it last night But the shit around him makes him go into his shell....

look what he used to play with...

5 years ago ?

NO.....last few season, Giigs on form, Scholes...berbs on form, pea on form..a solid team, a back four with games under their belt a settled and solid back 4

That midfield hadnt played together this season...IN A MUST WIN £#%&!ING GAME

Go back further and I dont even have to go on....Imagine and witness how he played with Ronaldo, Nani on fire...

He's Stagnating.

well he did go mental at the ref at the end I suppose

I thought Rooney was the best player in the country by a mile last season when he finally got his head right and he is still hugely under-appreciated by United fans, for instance hardly anyone on here put him in their top ten ever Premier players recently

when he doesn't perform you notice it more because he still is our best player and we need him to pull us through games wiith the SHITE we have in midfield...btw why the £#%&! was Fletcher not playing last night when he is our only recognised central midfielder I know he's been £#%&! this season but he should have started last night

apparently Rooney has off field shit going on again which may explain why he has been so subdued recently

just hope he gets a couple on Saturday ...can you imagine if he got injured now:shakehead:

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
West Brom at home wasn't that long ago...

I still can't believe the state of the club. £#%&!ing Europa League...what a mess.

we played them away and he was brilliant

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Spot on.

Can see a frustration injury coming now....

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:46 PM
The Watcher

Quote:

we played them away and he was brilliant
The 2-2 last season at OT, when he clearly didn't give a £#%&!. Came on as sub. Wanted to £#%&! off a week later...

Unread 08-12-2011, 09:47 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
The 2-2 last season at OT, when he clearly didn't give a £#%&!. Came on as sub. Wanted to £#%&! off a week later...
I did say that last year until he got it all sorted out he was awful and not just West Brom....but you have to admit after he signed the new deal he was the best player in the league by a long way
Closed Thread