United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:57 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
If my nana had %@#$&!s, she'd have been my granddad. It's irrelevant. It was a shit result, we had a 2 goal cushion to defend for a few minutes and we didn't. Now teams will all fancy getting a late goal if they put us under pressure. Just like Bayern did last season. Yes we were down to 10 men but in years gone by, we'd have held out for a result.
thats not strictly true just because she had %@#$&!s it doesn't necessarily mean that your granddad could have children. even if if he could theres no saying that your grandma would have chatted him up and turned him on enough to accept a first date.

There's a hell of a lot of loop holes in that statement.

Unread 18-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
thats not strictly true just because she had %@#$&!s it doesn't necessarily mean that your granddad could have children. even if if he could theres no saying that your grandma would have chatted him up and turned him on enough to accept a first date.

There's a hell of a lot of loop holes in that statement.
I think you're giving my nana standards she never had tbf. She was a right slapper in her day, she'd have nailed my granddad in the bogs whether he'd have wanted it or not.
Closed Thread