Default Re: park ji sung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Bad times
too true. been pretty depressing to be a united fan the last 20 years or so

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:58 AM
dunk

Park, Evra and Rooney are all miles off full fitness and any kind of form, serious World Cup hangover there, in fact, only Vidic looks anything like his usual self of the World Cup contingent.

Stupid £#%&!ing international football, it was a shitty £#%&!ing tournament anyway.

Unread 15-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
you eat goats, rats etc. youre no different you smelly @#%&!.
The irony. Korea > India (and that includes North Korea)

Unread 15-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Zorg

Good squad player imo.

Unread 15-09-2010, 10:07 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
am i £#%&!ing missing something?

seriously, ive always thought he was shite but i cant understand how anyone can say he is good enough for us.

at his best we deploy him to harry and chase the technically gifted players we come up against in the champions league.
he plays out wide and if the opposition give him time and space he WILL NOT punish them.
he cant striker a ball cleanly like a professional football.

unbelieable he still gets a game. has he ever been man on the match?
seriously

Unread 15-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Hate seeing marlo turning into this gibbering idiot.

Unread 15-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Mr WUM himself aka borsuk said he's one of our best wingers ahahahahahahahahahahaha

But yeah, he's not to blame for everything but it goes to demonstrate the shocking quality of our squad in recent years that he's still at the club

Bad times
Are you and Marls joined at the hip ?

Park has good games and has had bad games. He was poor last night, but then so were many others. Imho he is a good squad player who does well against better opposition then poor opposition. He deserves his shirt

Unread 15-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

sad to see tronics join the marlo/rafabio brigade. Sad, suppose when lef saf left they needed a replacement dork.

Stick to reading 442 and playing computer games dorks.

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:01 AM
antonin jablonsky

I quite like park but as has been said, he's not the player you want trying to add creativity to break down a bag of defensive shite like last night. I think we are gonna regret loaning out Cleverley, particularly now Tony V is out for the season.

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I quite like park but as has been said, he's not the player you want trying to add creativity to break down a bag of defensive shite like last night. I think we are gonna regret loaning out Cleverley, particularly now Tony V is out for the season.
Any chance to get him back ?

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:18 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Any chance to get him back ?
Don't think we can tbh.

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:33 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Don't think we can tbh.
Still, could this be the big chance for THE HEAD ??

Unread 15-09-2010, 12:37 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
See, this is %@#$&!s, why has Park been involved in some of our best moves in big games away from home? Why has he scored in big games away from home (and at home)? Stop making things up as if he is only good at chasing players. He was shit last night, because he shouldn't be playing in games where the opposition sit on the edge of their box. Quite a few players were utter shit last night.

And calling him a "shit £#%&!ing dog eating @#%&!", why the hatred for him? You might not like him as a player but he plays for Manchester United and seems like a decent lad, yet you're calling him stuff like that. People who say stuff like that are spoilt #@&%! who are upset because 'Man U' didn't sign the latest youtubinho or we don't have enough 'flair' fancy named players. I've been saying for 2 years + that we need to address the midfield situation and I think it's a disgrace we haven't really strengthend the side the past 2 summers despite selling the world's best player for £80m, but I'm not gonna start with launching personal attacks on players with hatred involved. #@&%!.
why the hatred? I don't know. But I £#%&!ing hate him. I hate him, brown, owen and O shea. Irrational hatred. All £#%&!ing shit @#%&!s.

Youtubeinho? You have been £#%&!ing moaning about lack of signings entire summer. I don't care if we sign a brazilian or a british or a portugese as long as they improve the team.

Now £#%&! off.

Unread 15-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
why the hatred? I don't know. But I £#%&!ing hate him. I hate him, brown, owen and O shea. Irrational hatred. All £#%&!ing shit @#%&!s.

Youtubeinho? You have been £#%&!ing moaning about lack of signings entire summer. I don't care if we sign a brazilian or a british or a portugese as long as they improve the team.

Now £#%&! off.
I dont understand how anyone could hate Wes and Oshea - absolute Utd boys to the core. ok their not the worlds best in their positions but they give their all and dont bitch about getting shunted about left right and centre. Wes is a hard £#%&!er too.

As for the Park hatred, some people never learn. They choose to ignore him when he turns in top performances against the better sides.

Unread 15-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Still, could this be the big chance for THE HEAD ??
i'm gonna stick my neck out and say I rate the head.

I know some will use this as a further opportunity for spleen venting, but while it's a lot of responsibility for him to shoulder; I believe he has the balls and heart to make a fist of it.

He has two good feet, great lungs, a nose for goal, keeps his eyes on the prize... he's not without a spine and won't be muscled off the ball in a hurry.

I also like the look of his #@&%!.

Unread 15-09-2010, 12:49 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Apart from Owen (who I used to think was alright until recently) all those players are great Lads who have done a lot for United down the years. How the £#%&! can you 'hate' them ffs?:shakehead:
Ahead of the must-win game on Sunday it's worth pointing out that Park, Brown & O'Shea have all scored goals in wins against Liverpool in recent seasons..

Oh, & we won't be signing anyone of any Nationality in case you hadn't noticed.
If there was no value last summer (after we sold Ronaldo for £80mill & removed Tevez from the wage bill) & there was no value this summer, then what makes you think the Glazer's are suddenly going to say "here's £100+ million to spend on players. Knock yourself out"
We can't compete for '1st teamers' anymore - expect more tentative Bebe' style gambles.

Unread 15-09-2010, 12:51 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I dont understand how anyone could hate Wes and Oshea - absolute Utd boys to the core.
This

Some of the vitriol aimed at Park is little more than racist abuse. £#%&!ing disgusting.

Unread 15-09-2010, 01:10 PM
shenwen

I hate owen
am appalled by o'shea
love wes brown
and have no feelings either way for park

hth someone

Unread 15-09-2010, 01:39 PM
borsuk

there's a player in obertan but he's very raw

Unread 15-09-2010, 01:45 PM