United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Gizza

Default Re: *Official* Everton v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Our squad is strong enough. There is no value in the transfer market.

John o £#%&!ing shea in defence ruins that arguement slightly. In Midfield, we look ridiculous.....

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:02 PM
jem

let's not overdo the doom. everton have so many midfielders they are playing a couple of them up front.

just be glad saha is injured.

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:03 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
I haven't followed all the news, but if Fergie isnt playing Rooney simply to protect him then thats a joke.

He's fine to play, played well on Tuesday. We need him.
I agree with that however we dont know that the reason yet.

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

That team!

Sweet £#%&!ing lord!

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Leaving Rooney out seems sensible to me. He tends not to play well at Goodison anyway, plus with all the shit from the fans he'd likely kick off and get sent off. We should have enough to do them without him imo and it lets the team concentrate on the game. imo of course

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
let's not overdo the doom. everton have so many midfielders they are playing a couple of them up front.

just be glad saha is injured.
there is no value in the transfer market. however, I have just paid £7mio for a player I could have had for £200k without ever seeing him play. pip, pip!

Sparky***

At least we've got john o'shea in midfield to put his foot on the ball and pick a pass out.

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Turin

O'Shea and Fletch are just going to sit 'in the hole' and watch Cahill and Arteta (i presume they're playing). Don't worry, Scholes, Giggs and Nani will unlock these @#%&!s.

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:08 PM
red @rmy

2-0 Utd.
Giggs and Nani.

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Sloane

O'shea midfield, im worried hope he proves me wrong

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:10 PM
MUFC One Love

Truly £#%&!ing ridiculous tbh.

Rooney is fine to play on Tuesday for England yet can't Fergie doesn't think he can play for United this weekend.

And Berbatov as a lone striker?

O' Shea in midfield, we don't even need to discuss that do we. It proves we have a great young team and United have NEVER spent money tbh.

We'll still probably win today if we get a bit of luck infront of goal 'cos Everton are just all huff and puff but it just shows our lack of strength tbh.

Switching Off

Happy with o'shea in midfield. Likely to be a scrappy game and he'll do well. yhihf etc.

Edit: only looked at the midfield, no Rooney ffs

rogieop

£#%&!ing joke. this is £#%&!ing bullshit. im all for sticking behind our players but once his off the field antics start effecting us on the pitch, thats when he needs his £#%&!ing neck winding in.

he finally hits a bit of form and now this shit. he played and played well for england, should have thrown him out there and let him face the criticism and see what kind of a man he is then, £#%&!ing scouse #@&%!.

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:11 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Leaving Rooney out seems sensible to me. He tends not to play well at Goodison anyway, plus with all the shit from the fans he'd likely kick off and get sent off. We should have enough to do them without him imo and it lets the team concentrate on the game. imo of course
you are insane.

Mark Corrigan

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Everton v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!

antonin jablonsky

Ah well, £#%&! it, we're playing 1 striker, Everton aren't playing any. Gonna bea right festival of football this. Let's just get 3 points and get out of that shithole.

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Ah well, £#%&! it, we're playing 1 striker, Everton aren't playing any. Gonna bea right festival of football this. Let's just get 3 points and get out of that shithole.

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:13 PM
MUFC One Love

If Fergie has not played Rooney today just because of the paper stuff, then I can't get my head round it. He's happy for him to play for England but not United.

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:13 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Happy with o'shea in midfield. Likely to be a scrappy game and he'll do well. yhihf etc.
It will beif Big John has much of the ball.

Unread 11-09-2010, 12:14 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Everton v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Truly £#%&!ing ridiculous tbh.

Rooney is fine to play on Tuesday for England yet can't Fergie doesn't think he can play for United this weekend.

And Berbatov as a lone striker?

O' Shea in midfield, we don't even need to discuss that do we. It proves we have a great young team and United have NEVER spent money tbh.

We'll still probably win today if we get a bit of luck infront of goal 'cos Everton are just all huff and puff but it just shows our lack of strength tbh.
spot on.

Our midfield options are very poor for a Club of our size.