United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 09-12-2011, 10:26 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
change that £#%&!ing avatar of yours ffs
never!!

Unread 09-12-2011, 10:27 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Should I woosh? Can I?

Nah, can't take the highground with my avatar

Unread 09-12-2011, 10:35 AM
antonin jablonsky

Wish Fergie in his press conference today would say, "we did want to strengthen in midfield in the summer but the finance wasn't available". Make things interesting that would.

Unread 09-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Wish Fergie in his press conference today would say, "we did want to strengthen in midfield in the summer but the finance wasn't available". Make things interesting that would.
Not a hope.

Squad is ravaged by injuries, otherwise it's excellent and he'll hang anyone who doesn't compliment him.

Unread 09-12-2011, 10:38 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
as if. sometimes you do think if glazers have got something over fergie...

Unread 09-12-2011, 10:38 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Not a hope.

Squad is ravaged by injuries, otherwise it's excellent and he'll hang anyone who doesn't compliment him.
I know but one can but dream.

Unread 09-12-2011, 10:58 AM
Fountz

Quote:
as if. sometimes you do think if glazers have got something over fergie...
a very large "keep quiet" bonus ?

Unread 09-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Ferie's greatest moment for me , would be to discredit the Glazers whilst he's still in charge, then let battle commence. If he does that I reckon the glazers would be out of there sharpish.

I'm not having the likes of the taches run the rule for the next decade, not on my shift, I'm gonna don my best Bruce willis vest, (1.99 from primark) board an economy flight to America, via Frankfurt (costs less) then hitchhike to florida, maybe take in one of those burger joints as featured on man v food, then make my way to Malcolms house and sit outside giving him an awkward smile each time he leave the driveway.

It's on!!

Unread 09-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Anyone Boycotting Wolves ?

Unread 09-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
a very large "keep quiet" bonus ?
Must include a 'say how great we are every few months' clause.

Unread 09-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Anyone Boycotting Wolves ?

Unread 09-12-2011, 12:29 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I don't want united to limp to trophies because everyone else shot themselves in the foot. I don't really want us to scrape through the group stages against shit opposition either, but at least we don't have that embarrassment this season.

I want united to be bold and stylish and not to accept mediocrity as "good enough". not necessarily to go out and spend big money (though we have it to spend), but to find and develop players, to replace players before they are 38 or have been gone 5 years and not to pretend one-dimensional nervous pigeons are midfield dynamos.

I don't want to hear the manager saying it's the best squad he's ever had or there's no value in the market or he's putting out a team good enough to beat fulham. I want him to send out a team that believes in itself.

it's not losing I can't take, it's timidity, dullness and defeatism.

if you can't see the way the club has been sloshing round the bowl since the takeover, just because we won a few trophies.... well, you can anyway. we've still got no excuse for being unwatchable, gutless or ever playing jonny £#%&!ing evans again.

we were never going to win the european cup and it would be a miracle if we won the league. but we should give it a good crack and quit tweeting %@#$&!s. at least we can lose trying our best and staying true to our ideals. the glory and history is attitude and style, not merely trophies. I don't mind if we grind out results, but I'd like it to be gutsy, not drudgery.

we are heading in the wrong direction.

Unread 09-12-2011, 03:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
8. No money to invest and no world class youngster to pine your hopes on
We arguably have at least one, but SAF apparently believes that Gibson deserves to start games ahead of him

Unread 09-12-2011, 06:21 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
We arguably have at least one, but SAF apparently believes that Gibson deserves to start games ahead of him
either that are fergie believe gibson is that world class talent!

Unread 09-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Sloane

is this true about tuesdays at 6pm?

Unread 09-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
is this true about tuesdays at 6pm?
as early as 17.45 i heard :shakehead: