United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
take that you bunch of "who are ya" @#%&!s.
There out the @#%&!s!

It's there for the taking this trophy.

Unread 02-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Zorg

Arsenal's team tonight has an average age of 13.6, according to the BBC.

Unread 02-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
derby pen.

Goal, Ellington last minute! one nil Derby

Unread 02-12-2008, 11:00 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 02-12-2008, 11:02 PM
dunk

The biggest problem we have is the possible fixture pile up progression may cause.

Do you reckon we could play 2 games in one day with our squad and be successful?

Unread 02-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Flowers of Manchester

Foster

Rafael
Rio
Evans
O Shea

Nani
Anderson
Giggs
Park (rest Park on Satdee)

Tevez
Welbeck

Unread 02-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Sloppy

Foster

Rafael
Evans
O'Shea
Gibson

Possebon
Anderson
Nani
Park

Wellbeck
Tevez

Unread 02-12-2008, 11:49 PM
Crumps

Are Burnley now the greates team in the history of the world now?

I fully expect the game to be replayed. How could they let the most talented youngster in the history of time and space play on such a cold night past Le Gap De Watford?

Unread 02-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
I £#%&!ing hate clowns!

When we dicked arsenal 6-1 in 2001 Ronald Mcdonald tapped me on the shoulder in the food court to verify the score, I froze in fear-looked a right @#%&!
Are you not loving it?

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide

Unread 03-12-2008, 12:00 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Are you not loving it?

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide

Unread 03-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Argentina

Seriously possible we could win all 4 trophies...

Unread 03-12-2008, 08:46 AM
MUFC One Love

I think our 'Carling Cup Team' could go onto win this now, which will be a great experience for them.

Unread 03-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Brenner

Interesting that the usual meeja £#%&!fest that follows an Arseholes carling cup game hasn't materialised this morning

Unread 03-12-2008, 12:46 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Interesting that the usual meeja £#%&!fest that follows an Arseholes carling cup game hasn't materialised this morning
Yes, those Burnley kids must be something special after all. I hope they'll be in the papers for a week along with theirt averages ages. And that young Chris Eagles looks a real prospect...

Unread 03-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
it happens every year. they dick some non-entity team at the emirates and the press raves on about what a fantastic squad they've got andwhat a genius wenger is, then they end up being knocked out by the first team that doesn't stand there and let them play.

i £#%&!ing hate arsenal

how long will it be since they won anything if they don't win the fa cup this season?

Unread 03-12-2008, 01:07 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
it happens every year. they dick some non-entity team at the emirates and the press raves on about what a fantastic squad they've got andwhat a genius wenger is, then they end up being knocked out by the first team that doesn't stand there and let them play.

i £#%&!ing hate arsenal

how long will it be since they won anything if they don't win the fa cup this season?
Last thing they won was the cup they stole off us. 2005? Invincibles...

Unread 03-12-2008, 01:37 PM
dunk

I watched the game last night and can honestly say that there are one or two only that could be referred to as exciting young players..

Carlos Vela, who is £#%&!ing class, but was bought and farmed out for 2-3 years, and has been playing in la liga. Wenger has only had him at Arsenal since August, so he is £#%&! all to do with him.

Jack Wilshire - Very impressive for 16. Have to see how he progresses though.

The others are all a bit meh. Merida has a big reputation, but hasn't exactly dazzled when I've seen him, can't help but think he'll do a Pique and be back to Spain first chance he gets. Rogers, Randall, Gibbs all OK, nothing more. Bendtner is great, as long as he only has 1 touch.

The rest barely registered. They will always do well at home, against teams that stand around and watch them play,but individually, they will reach mid-table level at best.

Unread 03-12-2008, 01:38 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Oh, I don't know. They were pouring praise on Wenger last night by saying that you have to give him credit for sticking with his principles. This was at 2-0.

Replace 'principles' with 'stubbornness' and 'credit' with 'the sack' then you're about there.

Just because he sticks with a principle, doesn't make it right. I thought this was one of the main criticisms of him recently?
If I decided to compete in the CC with a team full of barnyard animals because I had faith in them, would I be admired for my principles?

I don't see how that would be any less entertaining either.

I don't see what's admirable about sending out a whole team of kids to get bullied, lose confidence as the games wears on and then lose. Nothing wrong with blooding kids, ofcourse, but they need some experience around them or they just get @#%&!ted. They'd also have a better chance of going through and providing them with more opportunites. There wasn't even any experience on the bench. You need a blend or it's just too far in the other direction.

A prime example of Wenger's main flaw, IMO.

Unread 03-12-2008, 01:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Oh, I don't know. They were pouring praise on Wenger last night by saying that you have to give him credit for sticking with his principles. This was at 2-0.

Replace 'principles' with 'stubbornness' and 'credit' with 'the sack' then you're about there.

Just because he sticks with a principle, doesn't make it right. I thought this was one of the main criticisms of him recently?
If I decided to compete in the CC with a team full of barnyard animals because I had faith in them, would I be admired for my principles?

I don't see how that would be any less entertaining either.

I don't see what's admirable about sending out a whole team of kids to get bullied, lose confidence as the games wears on and then lose. Nothing wrong with blooding kids, ofcourse, but they need some experience around them or they just get @#%&!ted. They'd also have a better chance of going through and providing them with more opportunites. There wasn't even any experience on the bench. You need a blend or it's just too far in the other direction.

A prime example of Wenger's main flaw, IMO.
They had Silvestre

Unread 03-12-2008, 01:53 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They had Silvestre
(Slaps head). Ofcourse, silly me!
Closed Thread