20 times

Shit set of games

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Switching Off

Small time Stoke @#%&!s losing

Burnley score

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:27 PM
Mr_Ed

Will they sack Woy if they lose their next 3 (United and Chelsea two of them )

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Sparky***

Well how predictable is it that stoke would lose today. the #@&%!s.

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:32 PM
Billy Redface

City winning late on at Bournemouth really seems to have kick started them.

Drat.

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:32 PM
ZiggyStardust

City looking worryingly good at the moment

Clear weaknesses at the back but you have to get the ball off them to exploit it

Incredible talent going forward

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
City looking worryingly good at the moment

Clear weaknesses at the back but you have to get the ball off them to exploit it

Incredible talent going forward
They're going to win the league unfortunately I think. They've got far too much going forward and will batter 90% of the dross in this league without breaking sweat.

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:36 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They're going to win the league unfortunately I think. They've got far too much going forward and will batter 90% of the dross in this league without breaking sweat.
Preseason favourites and nothing to suggest otherwise.

Still early days though and they did this last season.

Pep always looks like him head might fall off at any point too.

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
yep they are going to win it just like they did last year and the year before...bad times

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep they are going to win it just like they did last year and the year before...bad times
Well they've spent far more money than everyone else and that's usually good enough these days.

i don't honestly know why people keep banging on about their defence being terrible, they've conceded the same amount of goals as United have and to be honest there's more question marks over United's back 4 than City's.

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Squeezing as many attacking players into the side as possible and allowing them to trust themselves, I think only Fernandinho, Stones and Otamendi in that side could be considered defensive in any way. The rest are all attack first. It's brave tbf, and relies on them working harder and having the ball far more than the opposition. Could easily implode on occasion, but you'd think they'd wipe the floor with most.

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Well they've spent far more money than everyone else and that's usually good enough these days.

i don't honestly know why people keep banging on about their defence being terrible, they've conceded the same amount of goals as United have and to be honest there's more question marks over United's back 4 than City's.
think the main difference between the defences is the keepers...I don't see any massive improvement on Bravo with this new £35m goalie

we on the other hand have the best keeper in Europe ...anyway I'll worry if they are still doing this ten games from now

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Pop

Oh, £#%&! City.

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:51 PM
dunk

They've got an absolute £#%&!ing Worldy in that Jesus fella unfortunately

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
think the main difference between the defences is the keepers...I don't see any massive improvement on Bravo with this new £35m goalie

we on the other hand have the best keeper in Europe ...anyway I'll worry if they are still doing this ten games from now
I wouldn't worry mate anyway, what will be will be.

Doesn't matter how good your keeper is if you have clowns like Jones and Darmian in front of him. And as i've said, City's keeper has conceded the same amount as De Gea. You can have the best goalkeeper in the universe in goal but if your defence consists of a gurning dingle, an invisible italian and no recognised full backs then you're asking for trouble.

By the way Stoke haven't even managed so much as a shot on target today against Newcastle. That's the team we made look like £#%&!ing barcelona last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
And that left back is absolutely fantastic as well. Baulk all you like at them dropping £100m on two full backs, that's what we should have been doing because our full backs are absolutely £#%&!ing tragic.

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hopefully a boyhood Barca fan.

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:56 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
I wouldn't worry mate anyway, what will be will be.

Doesn't matter how good your keeper is if you have clowns like Jones and Darmian in front of him. And as i've said, City's keeper has conceded the same amount as De Gea. You can have the best goalkeeper in the universe in goal but if your defence consists of a gurning dingle, an invisible italian and no recognised full backs then you're asking for trouble.

By the way Stoke haven't even managed so much as a shot on target today against Newcastle. That's the team we made look like £#%&!ing barcelona last week.

And that left back is absolutely fantastic as well. Baulk all you like at them dropping £100m on two full backs, that's what we should have been doing because our full backs are absolutely £#%&!ing tragic.

Not even playing and you're £#%&!ing moaning about the team again

Tedious @#%&!

Unread 16-09-2017, 02:57 PM
andyroo

Quote:
they scraped a draw you massive drama queen
Closed Thread