Unread 28-09-2012, 06:31 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
don't know if this has been posted already

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...isions?cc=5739

what an enormous fanny
Quote:
He added: "I think Mike had been expecting me to call him a little bit earlier.
yep, i bet he's been sitting by the phone in anticipation :£#%&!er:

Unread 28-09-2012, 06:32 AM
MUFC One Love

He won't be there next season.

Unread 28-09-2012, 06:56 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He won't be there next season.
Gone by xmas I reckon.

This is going to be a monumental £#%&! up of an appointment, Im not sure theyll finish top half this season.

Unread 28-09-2012, 07:12 AM
Mr_Ed

So he's saying the big clubs get the decisions? Is he asking for these decisions because they are a big club (which is wrong) or is he admitting they are no longer a big club? I'm confused.

Unread 28-09-2012, 07:38 AM
shenwen

saying the team may start diving

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ol-luis-suarez

gerrard and suarez must be very confused

Unread 28-09-2012, 07:42 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Imagine if Fergie had rang Mike Riley basically asking for some decisions over the next few weeks? RAWK would explode.
this ^

Unread 28-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Pop

Naturally this is all Utd's fault according to our rawk chums....

That's a £#%&!ing good Photoshop mind. The 96 would be proud if they weren't dead.

Unread 28-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Pop

More from RAWK on Rodger's threat to cheat and con officials.....

- The man is impressing me more and more.

- He is certainly media savvy or being very well briefed

- Even if nothing comes of it, it's at least showing that Brendan 'gets us'

- If we got the decisions we deserved we'd be 1 point behind Manchester United. It's very much the reason we are on the bottom of the table.

- The FA will tell Brendan to shut the £#%&! up how dare he question the FA. What Mr Ferguson says goes £#%&!ing deal with it!!! Hopefully when the man retires and takes Rio, Giggs and Scholes with him we might be able to play football again...Nothing will come of this.... Kenny and Rafa tried in vain... Luis Suarez will have to leave Liverpool. He will grow frustrated with being hacked to death by the opposition and getting nothing from the referees and I wouldn't blame his for leaving.

- Brendan is politically more acceptable to the establishment, he is articulate in their language and is so PR savy that perhpas they wont take him on ?

- Success gets you decisions and influence. Football is a lie

- I'm immensely proud that Brendan had the courage to go out and say this. It's so obvious for everyone to see that here has been a trend this season to not award us the decisions that should have been made

- Guardian's headline is "Rodgers: Liverpool may start diving". Speechless.

- LFC should sue that rubbish of a newspaper.

- Basically, as long as refs think Suarez is a diver - and he's been marked as one despite bugger all evidence since he came here - he's only going to win a fraction of the penalties he earns.

- People will just say oh look there's Liverpool moaning again. Yet you'd have to be £#%&!ing stupid if you watch all our games to deny that the refs are against us. It's disgusting to think of all the bad decisions we've had over the last few years

- If anyone had any doubt there is an fa agenda against us where we don't get treated the same as others the the terry decision today should put all debate out of the way. Surprised the media haven't made more of this.

- There's something rotten at the FA. They clearly don't like us, and haven't for ages. They've been happily doing Ferguson's bidding against us for years. It's so obvious it's not even surprising anymore. I mean, the night before the game he practically asked for a penalty at Anfield and £#%&!ing got one!

Unread 28-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Baron

RAWK in the Westboro Baptist church of forums isn't it. £#%&!ing fundamentalist nutters.

Unread 28-09-2012, 08:59 AM
eusker

Didn't Dalglish say and do pretty much the exact same things this time last year?

Riley should have said he had to be quick as he had Fergie on call waiting.

Unread 28-09-2012, 09:21 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

The mindset is fantastic. They are a top quality team, if they are not at the top of the league then there has to be a reason for it, it never even crosses their minds that they might just be mince. Because they are in the bottom 3 then there must be shadowy forces keeping them there as they should be top of the league so it must be SAF doing it. Not the fact that they haven't put that round thing in the net enough, no it's Ferguson.

Unread 28-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
The mindset is fantastic. They are a top quality team, if they are not at the top of the league then there has to be a reason for it, it never even crosses their minds that they might just be mince. Because they are in the bottom 3 then there must be shadowy forces keeping them there as they should be top of the league so it must be SAF doing it. Not the fact that they haven't put that round thing in the net enough, no it's Ferguson.
and long may it continue - it's exactly this that is stopping them from evolving

Unread 28-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Jethro

I'd love someone to install a two way mirrors in his house with a camera behind them. Imagine seeing him pump himself up in the morning, ready for the days big challenge. Hard life being Brenton

Unread 28-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Signor Whippy

He's got the scouse playbook and he's running it, step by step

Unread 28-09-2012, 11:54 AM
borsuk

he's hit the referring to himself in the 3rd person stage a lot sooner than i expected. the next step has to be quoting from 'the art of war'. by the new year, nqat.

Unread 28-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Sparky***

i love how they blame all their perceived injustices on fergie. Like he even bothers thinking about them apart from twice a season anymore.

Unread 28-09-2012, 02:19 PM
dodger

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signor Whippy

He's got the scouse playbook and he's running it, step by step

"He gets us...." relegated.

Unread 28-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i love how they blame all their perceived injustices on fergie. Like he even bothers thinking about them apart from twice a season anymore.
this is what i don't understand. out of all the teams in europe, why would fergie be trying to disadvantage liverpool, ffs?

deluded scouse bastards.

Unread 29-09-2012, 09:16 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

that just keeps giving and giving and giving.........from the Gruaniad

Quote:
"We are coaches, not magicians. For me football players are no different to plumbers, joiners or bricklayers. They are self-employed and us as medics, coaches and managers are the tools that help them to be better.
Quote:
"My job started the day I walked into the club. There is no doubt it was a difficult batch of fixtures to start with and our three home games were always going to be difficult. But there are 99 points to play for. I believe that 70-plus points will allow you to arrive in the top four. So that gives us 68 points that we need over the remaining games. We can maybe have 10 games with problems.
Quote:
"There's absolutely no doubt it's going to be a monumental achievement for that [Champions League qualification] to happen but in my working life my mentality – and I'm selling that to the players– is that it is what we have to work towards. You aim to win the league and if you can't do that then you aim to finish as high as you possibly can. Get through to January and we will get better over the second half of the season as well."

Unread 29-09-2012, 09:30 AM
History

"I , me, my, mine," £#%&!ing loves starting sentences with those doesn't he.
Closed Thread