United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yep, all managers who want great games of football instruct their team to hog 80% of the ball and foul the opposition as soon as they try and build an attack.
Yep, and of course if it had been the Southampton player who'd just scored the last minute winner, he'd definitely still have insisted on giving him advice on how to be better.

Poor old Pep, tries to help and gets criticised for it

Unread 01-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Billy Redface

Who gives a f*** if he's trying to help (he isn't)?

He raced to confront a player after the game, after said player had just been beaten with a 96th minute goal, to aggressively question how he plays - which is none of his f***ing business. It's unsporting behaviour.

It just plays into this nauseating notion of him being this unique football purist.

No no, he wasn't yelling.... he was just trying to make us all better players and, dare I say it, better people.

Get. f***ed.

Unread 01-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Sapien

Bet Bertrand signs for City in the summer.

Unread 01-12-2017, 03:31 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Who gives a £#%&! if he's trying to help (he isn't)?

He raced to confront a player after the game, after said player had just been beaten with a 96th minute goal, to aggressively question how he plays - which is none of his £#%&!ing business. It's unsporting behaviour.

It just plays into this nauseating notion of him being this unique football purist.

No no, he wasn't yelling.... he was just trying to make us all better players and, dare I say it, better people.

Get. £#%&!ed.
He is a bald @#%&!, who stuck it lucky taken over one of the best club sides of all time. Messi, Xavi, Inesta all hitting their best around the time he took over, if you judge him on the players he signed for Barcelona, then he would be not lauded the way he is, some awful signings and he did not know how to get best out of a prime Zlatan. And Enrique won the treble with more or less the same team, he was ran out of Munich were he won a couple of league titles in a one team league, was enbarrassed 2 years running in the champions league and is now managing a team with unlimited funds,

Unread 01-12-2017, 03:39 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
And if he was arsed enough to respond, what then? You’re basically letting guardiola off the hook because the player concerned had the self control guardiola lacked.
New to Siders? etc etc

Unread 01-12-2017, 03:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
What about Redmond?

Unread 01-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
What about Redmond?

Unread 01-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Wow.

Erm, Armers. You need to see this....

Unread 01-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Say what you like about the Big Man's tenure, but he's a comfortable 1st in that list of managers you'd have a beer with.

Jose would lose it after 3 pints, go all queit and £#%&! off home wjen you go to the toilet

Klopp would want to stand when there's plenty of seats, insisting you get shots and over laugh at every joke.

Pep drinks cranberry juice. No doubt.

Louis would be arm-round the shoulder 'listen, right' all night.

"I'm just going the toilet"

"You sit and lishen to me!"

"Alright, £#%&!ing 'ell"

Unread 01-12-2017, 05:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
And if he was arsed enough to respond, what then? You’re basically letting guardiola off the hook because the player concerned had the self control guardiola lacked.
I’ve agreed it was weird, and cringey. I just don’t think it’s as big a deal as you and many others seem to want it to be. Especially the original notion that it could carry a charge.

Tbh the growing daily obsession with Guardiola on here is starting to remind me a little of the way other fans used to view Fergie. Resenting the arrogance, making a fuss out of nothing, desperate to believe he’s cracking up, he gets away with murder etc. He’s in your heads too much imo.

Unread 01-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I’ve agreed it was weird, and cringey. I just don’t think it’s as big a deal as you and many others seem to want it to be. Especially the original notion that it could carry a charge.

Tbh the growing daily obsession with Guardiola on here is starting to remind me a little of the way other fans used to view Fergie. Resenting the arrogance, making a fuss out of nothing, desperate to believe he’s cracking up, he gets away with murder etc. He’s in your heads too much imo.
Couldn't care less what he does, but it winds me up when Mou gets slated for a lot less. Would be manspreading about it if we were top of the league though.

Unread 01-12-2017, 05:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Couldn't care less what he does, but it winds me up when Mou gets slated for a lot less. Would be manspreading about it if we were top of the league though.
Mr Guardiola, has the FA under his control etc

Unread 01-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Mr Guardiola, has the FA under his control etc
Been asked to explain himself anyway. That'll do

Unread 01-12-2017, 05:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Tbh I don’t give a £#%&! if managers encroach on the pitch and generally act the @#%&!. Should be encouraged if anything. It’s just the ‘oh Klopp is so passionate / Mourinho is a bully’ inconsistency that riles, Gary.

Unread 01-12-2017, 05:31 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Tbh I don’t give a f*** if managers encroach on the pitch and generally act the @#%&!. Should be encouraged if anything. It’s just the ‘oh Klopp is so passionate / Mourinho is a bully’ inconsistency that riles, Gary.
It takes time for people to get sick of it. A few starting to see through Klopp’s zany routine I think. Most are just tired of Mourinho. It’ll happen with Guardiola, although he did rightly get mocked for a few of those weirdo interviews last year.

Unread 01-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Switching Off

Remember Mou getting pelters on the Guardian for freezing out Schweini. "Shouldn't treat a player like that" etc.

Then Klopp froze out Sakho and Pep froze out Toure and it was all ok.

Unread 01-12-2017, 06:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I think you already know the answer to that.

He’s a different breed to those oddballs, just like Fergie was

As much as i'm firmly behind Jose..

Nothing will ever beat that night at the awards ceremony when Van Gaal was £#%&!ing pissed out of his grill. "Hey, Hey HELLO!" Slapping Giggs around the head, demanding people pay attention to the saxophone player. Honestly one of the funniest things ever.

Kind of miss him tbh.

Unread 01-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Cream

Quote:

Nothing will ever beat that night at the awards ceremony when Van Gaal was £#%&!ing pissed out of his grill. "Hey, Hey HELLO!" Slapping Giggs around the head, demanding people pay attention to the saxophone player. Honestly one of the funniest things ever.

Kind of miss him tbh.
Imagine being in your 60's and still @#%&!ting lads around the napper.

Unread 01-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Or this is the perfect platform and the perfect thread to air minor grievances and highlight some perfection hypocrisy. Outside of this context, I don't care about or have any issue with Pep Guardiola.

The £#%&!ing bald bastard shit.

Unread 01-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

balls. If Mourinho had done what guardiola did, the press would be going for the jugular, as would quite a few of our own fans, maybe including yourself.

Quote:

Nothing will ever beat that night at the awards ceremony when Van Gaal was f***ing pissed out of his grill. "Hey, Hey HELLO!" Slapping Giggs around the head, demanding people pay attention to the saxophone player. Honestly one of the funniest things ever.

Kind of miss him tbh.
Would have been £#%&!ing ace if he’d produced a top united team.
Closed Thread