United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-05-2014, 02:38 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
maybe then he should said one of the best attacking managers in the world + the 16th, possibly 15th, best attacking player in the world.
Not being in Europe means we won't have to worry about the best players in the world anyway tbh. He's one of the best attackers in the league nqat.

Unread 19-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Not being in Europe means we won't have to worry about the best players in the world anyway tbh. He's one of the best attackers in the league nqat.
Doesn't say much for the league.

Overrated , hasn't improved for 4 years and if anything has gone backwards, Fat, Scouse, Believe loves him = @#%&!.

Unread 19-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
that's perfectly fine but why wish him out, particularly for a reason or an event that hasn't even happened yet?
I must have imagined those 2 transfer requests, holding the club to ransom, and generally acting like a bit of a spoiled #@&%! and seeing his arse when RvP came in, while simultaneously letting his fitness slide.

Unread 19-05-2014, 05:07 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

theres no way he'll get his favoured No 10 spot under LvG and all this running around chasing the ball and positional indiscipline will have to stop as well

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA

Don't get it. Rooney has been average by his standards for 3 seasons or so.

:shakehead:

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:06 PM
HotChip

There is not going to be any middle ground with LVG, he will work his %@#$&!s off and be outstanding or sulk and leave. So it can only be good for us.

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:07 PM
magic_cantona

£#%&!ing hell, lets have another dig at Rooney for no reason at all:shakehead:

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
but he's a Scouser

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:09 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
everyone starts with a clean slate. That's more the point. He needs to prove his value which I am sure he will.

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
He needs to prove his value .
yep he has never proved his value

we'd have been relegation fodder last season without him ffs

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:14 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep he has never proved his value

we'd have been relegation fodder last season without him ffs
Value in the new world order. LVG does not give a £#%&!. If he see's rooney as a part of his plans its because he fits the system.

The first response to me saying the past is the past is you bring the past up.

LVG will assess him on his ability to play today with his tactics.

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

:shakehead:

Sorry pal, I know we disagree here but we both know how good he was in 09/10 and 11/12 (sorry I meant, 3 out of the last 4 seasons)

He simply has not hit those heights again. Either statistically speaking or what he brings to the team. Couple that with a couple of transfer requests that get glossed over, and as I say his apparent lack of fitness during those periods and I think he's undersold himself massively. He could have been an absolute legend.

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:18 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Sorry pal, I know we disagree here but we both know how good he was in 09/10 and 11/12 (sorry I meant, 3 out of the last 4 seasons)

He simply has not hit those heights again. Either statistically speaking or what he brings to the team
on the flip side lvg may bring him back to his best. Fergie and him fell out and moyes was £#%&!ing useless.

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
on the flip side lvg may bring him back to his best. Fergie and him fell out and moyes was £#%&!ing useless.
he was back to his best last season ...£#%&! Moyes

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Exactly my point. LvG could be what he needs to get back to the level he's capable of.

Unread 19-05-2014, 07:23 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
not sure he was back to his best with those shit @#%&! tactics around him it was hard to tell. Agree he worked his #@&%! off.

I know you are pro rooney so whatever I say makes £#%&! all difference

Unread 19-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Rhodzy

Unread 19-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:

Unread 19-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

The boy is ready to play from the left.

Unread 19-05-2014, 09:49 PM
ScarFace

I liked him till a couple of seasons ago.

Now i see him as "oh can't bench wayne when he's playing shit as it may upset him & make him ask to leave again"

Sell him.

nani, young valencia, cleverly, welshit, & the mexican all need to move on.
Closed Thread