United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-07-2008, 09:40 AM
dunk

Bentley ahead of Nani, Ronaldo, Hargreaves or Park on the right? I don't think so.

Arshavin, as good a player as he seemed in the Euro's, will disappear up his own arse in England. Quite why Spurs need him when they have Modric, I have no idea. Ahead of Anderson, Scholes, Giggs or Tevez (playing off the front man) no.

Pavlyuchenko I quite like, doubt he would get in the 1st team though.

Unread 23-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Pop

Yet they will still finish in their regular tenth or eleventh spot come the end of the season.

Unread 23-07-2008, 09:42 AM
antonin jablonsky

If effers had his way United would have a brand new XI every ywear, hardly a transfer goes by that wouldn't "improve" us.

Unread 23-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Bentley ahead of Nani, Ronaldo, Hargreaves or Park on the right? I don't think so.
you must be £#%&!ing stupid if you think bentley isnt better than at least park! i would rather have him than hargo too as that isnt his best position, nani again at the present moment probably isnt better.

Unread 23-07-2008, 09:46 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
you must be £#%&!ing stupid if you think bentley isnt better than at least park! i would rather have him than hargo too as that isnt his best position, nani again at the present moment probably isnt better.
I'd take Nani ahead of Bentley every day of the week. Given what we already have Arshavin wouldn't get near our first team.

Unread 23-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'd take Nani ahead of Bentley every day of the week.
based only on last seasons form, i would be inclined to take bentley. but i can understand some opting for nani, but hargo and park over bentley is just

Unread 23-07-2008, 09:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
based only on last seasons form, i would be inclined to take bentley. but i can understand some opting for nani, but hargo and park over bentley is just
Yeah maybe that's daft but Bentley isn't a player who could particularly improve us as we spent big mnonery on Nani in his position last year and he's in my opinion a better player. As for Arshavin, he plays in a similar position to Tevez and Rooney so isn't a player we'd ever need. As fpr the centre forward, he's a bit old at 26 to have made soi little impact isn't he. get off this one Ginny, effers is almost never right.

Unread 23-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Ginners

Quote:
get off this one Ginny, effers is almost never right.

tbh i would have arsharvin as a super sub, i wouldnt have him as a regular, and imo nani is more effective cutting in from the left, i see him more as a giggs replacement. bentley is a very good team player, got shit loads of assists in a poor blackburn side and i think he is incredibly underrated.

Unread 23-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Arshavin will be found out in the Premier League. No question of that. He is the one player everyone raves about at a major tournament before flopping.

Bentley is shit.

Paylchenko is the only one I rate.
Accurate post as ever

If you think Bentley is shit you may as well give up watching football. Arshavin is a quality player also.

Unread 23-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Accurate post as ever

If you think Bentley is shit you may as well give up watching football. Arshavin is a quality player also.
cant believe marlo put him in the knowledgable about football gang or whatever it was called

Unread 23-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
cant believe marlo put him in the knowledgable about football gang or whatever it was called
Getaway with you. No chance. Really?

Unread 23-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Getaway with you. No chance. Really?
im sure he did, i think a lot of people were shocked. from what ive seen koppas is one of the least knowledgable

Unread 23-07-2008, 10:09 AM
puressence

bentley imho is a cracking player great feet lovely crosser of a ball and imho alot better than nani ..

only really seen asharvin in euros and he looked shithot imho ..

as for pavluchenko watched him a few times always looks quality needs a bit of work on finishing (like rooney) but a great talent who would be available at a good price ..

Unread 23-07-2008, 10:09 AM
MUFC One Love

None of them would improve us, they wouldn't get in our team.

Unread 23-07-2008, 10:13 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Agree.

Arshavin is a Rooney type player, a number 10.

Bentley - Ronaldo, Nani, Hargo

Pavyluchenko - Tevez

It'd be nice to have them in the squad though

Unread 23-07-2008, 10:14 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Exactly and as i've said, effers pimping them should give everyone pause.

Unread 23-07-2008, 10:15 AM
MUFC One Love

Pure, do you just rave about any player United aren't signing? And completely over praise our rivals players?

What are you trying to achieve?

One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
But I am very happy. This might be the year when dippers are finally nailed into the coffin.
Tottenham are shite. Bring flash players in every season, doesnt get them anywhere cos the rest of their players arent good enough. Still midtable medicority for them. Dippers will finish above them.

puressence

Quote:
Exactly and as i've said, effers pimping them should give everyone pause.
hows agbonlahor

Unread 23-07-2008, 10:16 AM
puressence

Quote:
Pure, do you just rave about any player United aren't signing? And completely over praise our rivals players?

What are you trying to achieve?
cult status
Closed Thread