United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by @#%&!y Mc@#%&!erson
Brilliant pre 2001 imo and then a self promoting @#%&! who bleieved his own hype afterwards. It doesn't matter what £#%&!ing club they're at as neither has won £#%&! all since leaving and at least Nicky has won something since 2003. Aske Pele who he thinks is the better out of the two.
David May won more medals than Shearer,i know wich of the 2 in their prime id rather have had

Unread 13-12-2006, 11:48 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
David May won more medals than Shearer,i know wich of the 2 in their prime id rather have had
I'd choose David May too.

Unread 13-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by @#%&!y Mc@#%&!erson
I'd choose David May too.
Then my friend thank £#%&! you arent a football manager.

Unread 13-12-2006, 04:51 PM
MJ Ramone

I think a numer of our support are itching for an opportunity to turn on Wayne Rooney which I think is very sad.
He's hardly 'going the way of Beckham', for £#%&!s sake...he's not interested in photoshoots & magazine covers. He get's offered sponsorship deals & other promotional work because he's a very famous footballer.
We're Manchester United, we've always had famous footballers.

If Scholesy & his Mrs had gone to New York for a couple of days none of us would give a shit, because we wouldn't know anything about it.
Rooney has the media following him around all the £#%&!ing time.
Leave the lad alone for crying out loud. Stop looking for things that aren't there.

He gives 100% EVERY time he pulls that shirt on.
He's just signed a new contract about 5 minutes after being offered one.
He scored against City on Saturday.

I really fancy him to put in a blinder on Sunday afternoon as well.

Unread 13-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I think a numer of our support are itching for an opportunity to turn on Wayne Rooney which I think is very sad.
He's hardly 'going the way of Beckham', for £#%&!s sake...he's not interested in photoshoots & magazine covers. He get's offered sponsorship deals & other promotional work because he's a very famous footballer.
We're Manchester United, we've always had famous footballers.

If Scholesy & his Mrs had gone to New York for a couple of days none of us would give a shit, because we wouldn't know anything about it.
Rooney has the media following him around all the £#%&!ing time.
Leave the lad alone for crying out loud. Stop looking for things that aren't there.

He gives 100% EVERY time he pulls that shirt on.
He's just signed a new contract about 5 minutes after being offered one.
He scored against City on Saturday.

I really fancy him to put in a blinder on Sunday afternoon as well.

Iam not looking for anything,its a fact though he is appearing more and more in the limelight for things off the pitch rather than on.

And he's scouse.

Great player though.

Unread 13-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Tropical

Default So

Quote:
Wayne Rooney will go the way of beckham
he'll be a key part of United sides that win six league titles, two FA Cups and a European Cup, before £#%&!ing off for a fat fee just as his powers are on the wane?

That would be awful.

Unread 13-12-2006, 05:09 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Iam not looking for anything,its a fact though he is appearing more and more in the limelight for things off the pitch rather than on.

And he's scouse.

Great player though.

Well stop reading tabloid trash then & just enjoy watching him on a Saturday.

Anyway, I don't think that's true for a start. I have a flick through The Sun most days & I hardly ever see him in the front pages anymore.
So what if his girlfriend drags him along to the odd do?...that's just the way of the modern world.

I don't give a £#%&! that he's scouse, & nor should anyone else. He plays for us. It's not like he was a Liverpool fan anyway.

Yes, he is a great player. A devastating match winner on his day.
He's had a tepid sesaon so far...fluctuating form...he's cut a slightly frustrated figure at times, but it's all part of his growing up in the game.

Our next 2 matches West Ham & Villa away, the corresponding fixtures last season he was immense in both of them. Scored a great goal in each game.
That's what Rooney's all about for me. I couldn't care less if he goes to New York for the night on a Diet Coke/Nike promotional thing.

Unread 13-12-2006, 06:33 PM
£#%&! KFC

I'm with the punk rocker.....Rooney is the key to us winning the title this season
Closed Thread