Closed Thread

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:09 PM
puressence

Default ibrahomvic flies into manchester for talks

http://indkast.dk/index.php?nyhed=20646

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:12 PM
koppas

Quote:
TO those days put Manchester United in connection with Carlos Tevez from West Him, that too Inter should be after. They english newspapers writing, that Inter is distinct to that bid up against 400 millions features by Tevez, while United ’kun’ vil pay for 150 millions features. Very thing, that Inter is out for argentine, brings that business to a rødglødende pale.

Indkast.dk's spring narrator today, that the swedish aggressor Zlatan Ibrahimovic you go is noted to a flies at way from London to Manchester. Swedish talked by another body to the plane, and he should ostensibly orchard told the person, that he should to Manchester to sell by the city greatly club, Manchester United.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has sometime to the spring been set in connection with Real Madrid and Milan, while Manchester United have been here set in connection with a fount from assailants that Saviola, Eto’o, Tevez, Berbatov and Fernando Torres.
Sounds %@#$&!s to me and he is shit.

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:12 PM
carlosartorial

This guy is a clown. Two left feet.

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:13 PM
red @rmy

Oh £#%&!!, He's shit.

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:14 PM
koppas

Defoe.nft.

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Zorg

He's signing for FC, Andy Walsh is selling his Bentley to pay for it.

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Tropical

Default Despite the fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ibrahomvic flies into manchester for talks
his ticket was clearly marked "Stockholm".

"It all happened so fast, I panicked and made the wrong decision," he pouted, before stamping off in tears.

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:37 PM
MJ Ramone

I hate being linked to this tart.
It's very unsettling.

He's a greedy, over-rated, sulking waste of space.

Everyone who thinks Van Nistelrooy was stifiling the pace of our attacks has seen nothing yet if this bloke ends up at Old Trafford.

We can & surely must do better than this.

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:38 PM
koppas

He ain't even what we need.

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
He ain't even what we need.
it could either be an inspired signing with him being able to hold the ball up & get into space with his skill or he'll lose it everytime & kick people in the face.

He's done some amazing things on a pitch, wouldn't write him off before playing if he came. Kind of a more outrageous Berbatov but acts the @#%&!.

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:43 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I hate being linked to this tart.
It's very unsettling.

He's a greedy, over-rated, sulking waste of space.

Everyone who thinks Van Nistelrooy was stifiling the pace of our attacks has seen nothing yet if this bloke ends up at Old Trafford.

We can & surely must do better than this.
He's the type of player Fergie would bum if he was that way inclined.

Be afraid. Well, a little afraid maybe, just to be safe, it's hardly likely to happen.

Unread 12-06-2007, 04:51 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He's signing for FC, Andy Walsh is selling his Bentley to pay for it.
what about his corsa

Unread 12-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Tropical

Default Newcastle

are signing it to replace Titus Bramble.

Unread 12-06-2007, 05:18 PM
shuffle_like_sharpey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical
are signing it to replace Titus Bramble.
to be fair, it can probably change direction quicker.

Unread 12-06-2007, 05:41 PM
violater

great news...im so £#%&!ing excited

berbatov is a poor mans zlatan...

saf has listen to me.

http://www.utdforum.com/showthread.php?t=30651

Unread 12-06-2007, 05:46 PM
24hr Leavesey

Having thought about it, I wouldn't be upset if he found his way to OT, with the attacking options and pace we now have in midfield, I reckon he'd do the job.

Prefer Torres but hey, a man can dream until crashing back down to earth the day we sign Owen and/or Defoe

Unread 12-06-2007, 07:05 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Having thought about it, I wouldn't be upset if he found his way to OT, with the attacking options and pace we now have in midfield, I reckon he'd do the job.

Prefer Torres but hey, a man can dream until crashing back down to earth the day we sign Owen and/or Defoe
there is some sense at last...

people who love mr one season berbatov(who i remember recomending when spurs bought him) are casting off a player who plays more or less the same way but with more finesse and beauty...

he is the most similar player to cantona in the game today...

zlatan is the sort of player i know saf loves and i seriously hope a deal can be agreed.

Unread 12-06-2007, 07:10 PM
utd for ever

Inter buying 2 strikers

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jun12p.html

Unread 12-06-2007, 07:13 PM
magic_cantona

I hope any talk of that @#%&! coming to OT is a WUM.

I really, really do.

3 backward steps signing that sulky, goal-shy @#%&!.

Unread 12-06-2007, 07:19 PM
celtbion

He's perfect for the role up top in this formation.
Closed Thread