United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2007, 09:20 AM
MUFC One Love

I really can't see us losing there. Yes it's a derby etc but they just don't have enough fire power or any good midfielders. If the players keep their heads up they will murder them, going from playing Milan away to City away it will feel easy for them. We could quite easily leather them.

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:03 AM
puressence

city will win 4 1

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:04 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
city will win 4 1
Stop it. You aren't Whalers.

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:44 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
So arent they due a goal...and a sterling performance?
roll your eyes all you want but we will beat City on saturday. £#%&!ing ell the doomlords on here have gone into overdrive.

We are top of the league by 5 points and in the FA cup final there is 2 reasons to be cheerful

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:47 AM
dakpul

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Stop it. You aren't Whalers.
Close though, very close.

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
cheers for pulling us up on that you seem a right laugh
if that was sarcastic it's brilliant

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:50 AM
El Calafate

i'd drop Scholes and Giggs. both been piss poor for a month or so now. nft.

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
roll your eyes all you want but we will beat City on saturday. £#%&!ing ell the doomlords on here have gone into overdrive.

We are top of the league by 5 points and in the FA cup final there is 2 reasons to be cheerful
The roll eyes was for the comment I made. Not for the fact we're not going to whoop them.
4-1 European Backlash. No in fact like after Galatasaray '93. 2-0 down. 3-2 win

Unread 03-05-2007, 10:57 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
The roll eyes was for the comment I made. Not for the fact we're not going to whoop them.
4-1 European Backlash. No in fact like after Galatasaray '93. 2-0 down. 3-2 win
I feel people are ganging up on me on this thread am I the new Violator

Unread 03-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Captain Marvel

we only need 4 points out of 9 so we can draw with Citeh and beat West Ham. Or we can draw all 3 and win the title.

We will win sat anyway. Reckon Arsenal we get some sort of result as well.

Unread 03-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Marvel
we only need 4 points out of 9 so we can draw with Citeh and beat West Ham. Or we can draw all 3 and win the title.

We will win sat anyway. Reckon Arsenal we get some sort of result as well.
Catch 22 for me. Would want to win it at Chelsea. But for it is literally impossible. Only way is if we dont win at ciddeh. But if we dont, Chelsea will find hope and go and beat Arsenal and maybe us aswel.
If we beat ciddeh, there is no way Chelsea will beat Arsenal. Theyll just be too deflated.

Unread 03-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Tiberian

The players should be desperate to go and prove a point, similar to when we came back from a humbling in Madrid to thrash Newcastle 6-2. No point resting players, this is the key game, win it and we will be champions, a loss and it is back in the balance.

Saha in for Fletcher, Heinze dropped, go and play like champions and regain some pride.

We can rest players at Chelsea and West ham if it is wrapped up this weekend.

Unread 03-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Argentina

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
The players should be desperate to go and prove a point, similar to when we came back from a humbling in Madrid to thrash Newcastle 6-2. No point resting players, this is the key game, win it and we will be champions, a loss and it is back in the balance.

Saha in for Fletcher, Heinze dropped, go and play like champions and regain some pride.

We can rest players at Chelsea and West ham if it is wrapped up this weekend.
Damn right
Closed Thread