United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:17 PM
Tiberian

30 mins to think about it, and I have to the conclusion that the EC was a bonus this year. From an unpromising start we had a good tournament and played some brilliant football at home.

This season is now about establishing ourselves back on the domestic scene.

Not that bothered about it now, Utd have played superb football this season.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:21 PM
RedOx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
With a relatively 'small poor' squad we have almost clinched the LEAGUE and we're in the F.A Cup final, a chance of a DOUBLE. Yes, remember when we use to treasure doubles? Big achievements? Yes, we can call the manager because of intent and stuff, but tonight maybe it just didn't happen, a step to far, we've chased two trophies, relentlessly, Milan (and Liverpool) have just had this to concentrate on.

Stop crucifying players and making out it's the end of the world we can pretty much seal the title at City on Saturday now. The F.A Cup final can go either way and I'd fancy us now Athens won't be the week after.

We're on for a top season.

We'll never die.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Unread 03-05-2007, 12:12 AM
wonky no

come on jem, we defied all the £#%&!ing oods be in the semi, our team was weak enough through injuries and our two most influential players were on a yellow.

i can fully understand the 451 formation, we needed cover at the back (lord did we need cover at the back) and we had to basically play with a midfielder who couldn't tackle. we were always going to play on the counter but we couldn't live with Kaka.

Giggs wasn't at his best, heinze looked dodgy and vidic was a mile off the pace. To call it spineless is something a city fan would say.

We found it hard to get into the game against a fresher, well rested side.

Unread 03-05-2007, 12:20 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
we won't win a thing, we'll bottle it
Child.

Unread 03-05-2007, 12:55 AM
jem

Default I'd embed a grand

in his head.

well... maybe just a baby grand.

he wouldn't get out of the way either. there are no tanks in our streets.
Closed Thread