United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:39 PM
MUFC One Love

Default Some of you are £#%&!ing pathetic.

With a relatively 'small poor' squad we have almost clinched the LEAGUE and we're in the F.A Cup final, a chance of a DOUBLE. Yes, remember when we use to treasure doubles? Big achievements? Yes, we can call the manager because of intent and stuff, but tonight maybe it just didn't happen, a step to far, we've chased two trophies, relentlessly, Milan (and Liverpool) have just had this to concentrate on.

Stop crucifying players and making out it's the end of the world we can pretty much seal the title at City on Saturday now. The F.A Cup final can go either way and I'd fancy us now Athens won't be the week after.

We're on for a top season.

We'll never die.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Rhodzy

we won't win a thing, we'll bottle it

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:41 PM
wonky no

Default it's fergies fault

heinze' fault

£#%&! me you sound like right @#%&!s

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
we won't win a thing, we'll bottle it
That's ridiculous.

Why would our loss today cause us to crumble, and Chelsea's yesterday cause them to soar to new heights?

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:44 PM
naes_sean

[SIZE="7"]CHAMPIONS*

almost

Father Christmas

The Champions League has become a freak show - weird teams like Liverpool, Porto and Arsenal winning it or reaching the final. Milan are way off the pace in Serie A so could concentrate on this tie.

It's the League I want and always have wanted.

jem

Default you mean

we're disappointed that united went out with a spineless performance in a shit formation with comedy defending to a team not as good as us who wanted it more?

we were outplayed in both games.

yeah, it's a £#%&!ing miracle we are where we are with our shit thin squad and all of our defence crocked. so £#%&!ing what? earlier, we were in with a shot at the treble. now we're not. and it was £#%&!ing pathetic.

Ether

Spot on. Bizarrely enough, some of the people getting all outraged about this have been saying all season that Europe isn't that important. Work that one out if you can.

Congratulations to the lads. Not a great performance tonight, but I defy any team in the world to do better against that Milan side while missing their entire first-choice back four.

Bring on the bitters.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:45 PM
papalazaroo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
The Champions League has become a freak show - weird teams like Liverpool, Porto and Arsenal winning it or reaching the final. Milan are way off the pace in Serie A so could concentrate on this tie.

It's the League I want and always have wanted.
At last a post with some sense.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Tiberian

You have to expect extreme reactions in the aftermath of such a surrender. In the morning with perspective we will still judge it a good season, but not tonight

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Spot on. Bizarrely enough, some of the people getting all outraged about this have been saying all season that Europe isn't that important. Work that one out if you can.

Congratulations to the lads. Not a great performance tonight, but I defy any team in the world to do better against that Milan side while missing their entire first-choice back four.
Absolutely. No rio, Evra and Gary Neville has ultimately cost us this tie.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:48 PM
NYSalfordRed

The positives,

We are on for the double,

we need a few players and this will highlight it.

more experience

and finally proof of the failure of the 451

Come on utd.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Akula

Was a shockingly bad performance - Roy Keane said in his autobiography that 1 person was shitting it against leverkusen, tonight there was 11 of them

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
You have to expect extreme reactions in the aftermath of such a surrender. In the morning with perspective we will still judge it a good season, but not tonight
Exactly! But getting butt£#%&!ed by a team of 3 outstanding players and 8 also-rans in front of the whole of Europe is a bit difficult to take.
I'm currently in Algeria and have had the choice of Italian coverage (RAI Uno) and French (Canal+). Both were taking the piss out of our lack of ambition, and also the fact that we kept falling over!

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:50 PM
roon78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
That's ridiculous.

Why would our loss today cause us to crumble, and Chelsea's yesterday cause them to soar to new heights?
true. I think this loss will only make us come out against city like a a wounded animal and £#%&!ing spank them the £#%&!in bertie bastards

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:51 PM
MUFC One Love

Jem, at the end of the day you would moan if we won the Quadruple winning every game 5-0.

Tonight was a step to far and it just didn't happen, simple as. Milan, like Liverpool have been able to relax before big European games. The title has been such a hard run in and we're so close to being at the TOP again, being the best in our country, and we could seal a £#%&!ing DOUBLE.

This season has been a joy to watch and I seen Europe as a bonus, we got so close so I really wanted it eventually but it wasn't to be. Let's beat them Bertie @#%&!s and get the title wrapped up almost.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Ed Sullivan

I hadn't read this when I posted this...

http://www.utdforum.com/showthread.php?t=25945

but yeah, similar sentiments echoed.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:52 PM
MUFC One Love

Also, regarding the Berties, I fancy us to really batter them, playing City will be like nothing compared to facing Milan in the San Siro, the difference in class.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:59 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Jem, at the end of the day you would moan if we won the Quadruple winning every game 5-0.

Tonight was a step to far and it just didn't happen, simple as. Milan, like Liverpool have been able to relax before big European games. The title has been such a hard run in and we're so close to being at the TOP again, being the best in our country, and we could seal a £#%&!ing DOUBLE.

This season has been a joy to watch and I seen Europe as a bonus, we got so close so I really wanted it eventually but it wasn't to be. Let's beat them Bertie @#%&!s and get the title wrapped up almost.
it''s true they looked fresh, but some of those defenders have not had a long hard season.

it's great being top of the league, even if our performances have been a bit off recently (largely due to injuries and tiredness, I'm sure).

I would moan if we won the quadruple playing like that. it's not that we lost, it is the manner of the performance. anyone who thinks that formation, that attitude and that £#%&!ing comedy lack of focus is acceptable is a @#%&!.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:02 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it''s true they looked fresh, but some of those defenders have not had a long hard season.

it's great being top of the league, even if our performances have been a bit off recently (largely due to injuries and tiredness, I'm sure).

I would moan if we won the quadruple playing like that. it's not that we lost, it is the manner of the performance. anyone who thinks that formation, that attitude and that £#%&!ing comedy lack of focus is acceptable is a @#%&!.
Jem, ffs. It's Milan, away, in the San Siro, in a European Cup Semi. Have you not thought they might have stopped us playing our game? Some nights it just doesn't happen. At first I blamed the system but then I realised, they just camped in our half and out numbered us in midfield so we struggled, we was out played after a difficult season (upto now).

We'll do the double.
Closed Thread