United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:57 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Your post was about comparing great to world class....remind me how many world cup semi finals Kaka has been man of the match...erm never.

The point is #@&%!, you're criticising our best player of the season when no @#%&! else turned up. A player who is 3 years younger than the player you're on about and a player who I have no doubt he will be better than. There are quite a few better targets for you vitriol tonight, Giggs being one.

Now £#%&! off.
Agree with that.

Ronaldo was surrounded by a team playing in a shit system.

The only person to blame is Ferguson.You can't blame anyone else.We gave Milan the intiative and then we stood there like lemons when we could've snatched it back.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Your post was about comparing great to world class....remind me how many world cup semi finals Kaka has been man of the match...erm never.

The point is #@&%!, you're criticising our best player of the season when no @#%&! else turned up. A player who is 3 years younger than the player you're on about and a player who I have no doubt he will be better than. There are quite a few better targets for you vitriol tonight, Giggs being one.

Now £#%&! off.

Your speaking absolute shite you £#%&!ing turtle.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:58 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
These other European giants: AC Milan, Real Madrid etc must look at us sometimes and wonder what all the fuss is about.
Just like I look at them and feel the same.

They aren't gonna be champions of their respective leagues either.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Yes...I can tell that by your cutting reply, you £#%&!ing deacon.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:00 PM
MUFC One Love

Ronaldo had a bad game, simple as. The lad has carried us most of the season, to many times has I would say Giggs relied on our younger players to get us out of the shit. Giggs looked terrified in both legs against Milan and was £#%&!ing garbage, simple as. He takes the easy option, like a flick or a difficult pass instead of holding it a little longer under pressure.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Just like I look at them and feel the same.

They aren't gonna be champions of their respective leagues either.
At the end of the day, this match isn't the be all and end all of our season. For Liverpool and Milan, it is.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Ronaldo had a bad game, simple as. The lad has carried us most of the season, to many times has I would say Giggs relied on our younger players to get us out of the shit. Giggs looked terrified in both legs against Milan and was £#%&!ing garbage, simple as. He takes the easy option, like a flick or a difficult pass instead of holding it a little longer under pressure.
Normally I defend him, but I can not tonight, he looked afraid of the occasion, sad to say.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Yes...I can tell that by your cutting reply, you £#%&!ing deacon.

You still hanging about nob cheese

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Rhodzy

£#%&!ing hell, criticising our best player this season after a bad performance, what else is new

Ronaldos been far from his best for a bit now but i'm sure he'll bounce back before the end of the season

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Coracao

Quote:
You still hanging about nob cheese
If it means you making a bigger #@&%! of yourself everytime you post...yes.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
£#%&!ing hell, criticising our best player this season after a bad performance, what else is new

Ronaldos been far from his best for a bit now but i'm sure he'll bounce back before the end of the season

The thing is the lads £#%&!ing amazing on the domestic front but when it really matters he tends to drift out the game or get wound up wich proves a distraction.

Reminds me of Henry who is the same.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
The thing is the lads £#%&!ing amazing on the domestic front but when it really matters he tends to drift out the game or get wound up wich proves a distraction.

His first touch tonight sort of set the scene, a silly sort of back heel flick to Heinze

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
These other European giants: AC Milan, Real Madrid etc must look at us sometimes and wonder what all the fuss is about.
Yeah, if only we could have beaten Roma by, say, three or four clear goals, maybe they would have taken notice eh?

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:31 PM
edwin

Quote:

and to be brutally honest, the same could have been said of Eric

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:33 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Are you serious?!?!

Ronaldo was played in a shit system tonight.Players not close enough to him, hardly getting the ball, on the left, up front, on the right etc.How the £#%&! can you call him??

The manager got it wrong tonight.He had plenty of opportunity to change it, he did it far too late.Ferguson has been fantastic this season but on the rare occasion (West Ham away, Arsenal at home etc), he's looked utterley clueless.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:34 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwin
and to be brutally honest, the same could have been said of Eric
The same Eric who couldn't play with the same team in Europe as he did in the league?The '4 foreigners' rule and that?

For £#%&! sake.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:37 PM
silv

Quote:
no hes not.

hes speaking absolute sense

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:50 PM
TreeFiddy

You can't criticise Ronaldo. He's 22 and he's been our best player this season.

No, he's not the best player in the world yet and he had a bad game tonight but he can't do it for us every single game.

I do have to question Ferguson for proclaiming him as the best in the world though. Not sure what good that does anyone. Ronaldo sort of then believes his own hype and tries to do too much on his own.

One day, he will be the world's best but it's no shame not to be quite there at 22 years old.

It was a poor team performance so let's not look for scapegoats, eh?

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
The way Liverpool look at Barcelona you mean?

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:11 PM
IWFW

Quote:

From reading your posts it seems you are the to Fred Issue what Tensai is to Red Issue. Why not spend less time on here spouting shit and actually go to a few games. You might enjoy it. But then again you probably won't you #@&%!.
Closed Thread