United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:20 PM
dunk

Default For the rest of my time on this planet....

I will hate Gabriel Heinze, I have thought he is shit for three years, now I just plain hate him. I want him dead.

I will also always hate Gattuso, odius, dirty, cheating little @#%&!.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Salien

Hate is the path to the dark side.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Wait til after Athens.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:24 PM
dunk

Don't say that, the dark side are in the £#%&!ing final.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Salien

I don't think you can blame anyone in particular. The whole team has played shit. from back to front - shit.

Heinze has been no worse than anyone else.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Prideofalleurope

And some say Heinze is better than Evra

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salien
I don't think you can blame anyone in particular. The whole team has played shit. from back to front - shit.

Heinze has been no worse than anyone else.
It would be fair to say he gifted them the 2nd goal. We were always in deep trouble after that.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:42 PM
HollowmanVIII

Quote:
Be quiet. You would love a player like that, passionate, amazing in the challenge, so vocal.

But i bet you prefer Fletcher right? Scotland's Braveheart

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Sparky***

I think Gabriel may have just sealed his fate with that performance.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Speckled Sod

Him and O'Shea should never be allowed to play the ball more than 5 yards in front of them. Never.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:47 PM
dunk

I general prefer the players that represent the club of my choosig to have some form of class and decorum, Gattuso, however, has neither, a plastic hardman working under the protection of the referee, kicking the living shit out of everybody. Cheating it's called. Had Paul Scholes put in one challenge akin to the 7 or 8 Gattuso did, he would've been in the bath before the Ref could take a note of his number. The man is a £#%&!ing bully, one that needs filling in.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Tiberian

The 2 sets of full backs summed up the difference between the teams. Milans' got forward at pace, were aggressive, forced our wide players back. Ours were hesitant, poor on the ball, and seemed afraid to go forward.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I general prefer the players that represent the club of my choosig to have some form of class and decorum, Gattuso, however, has neither, a plastic hardman working under the protection of the referee, kicking the living shit out of everybody. Cheating it's called. Had Paul Scholes put in one challenge akin to the 7 or 8 Gattuso did, he would've been in the bath before the Ref could take a note of his number. The man is a £#%&!ing bully, one that needs filling in.
It's a shame the little shit didn't show that much commitment in the 2nd half in the 2005 final.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:51 PM
jem

Default gattuso

is a very average player. but that puts him head and shoulders above our lot tonight.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:52 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
The 2 sets of full backs summed up the difference between the teams. Milans' got forward at pace, were aggressive, forced our wide players back. Ours were hesitant, poor on the ball, and seemed afraid to go forward.
theirs got forward because we gave them £#%&! all defending to do.

£#%&! me, that header back from seedorf for the first was so £#%&!ing obvious.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Milan targeted our full backs, brilliantly, there were times in the first half where neither could get rid of the ball which was exactly what Milan planned.

If Evra and Neville were available, that tactic would've been £#%&!ed.

Gabby Heinze is £#%&!ing shit, this is not knee jerk, I actually celebrated the signing of Evra because we finally had a left back.

We probably would've been in a better position had we managed to get Bale.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:54 PM
HollowmanVIII

If Gatusso is average, what is Fletcher? At least Gatusso has some good attributes, Fletcher is weak, can't pass, no pace at all. Just runs around a lot, I remember Phil Neville doing that, he got same praise in a few games like Fletcher has been doing lately.

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
theirs got forward because we gave them £#%&! all defending to do.

£#%&! me, that header back from seedorf for the first was so £#%&!ing obvious.
Milan took the initiative early, stretched the pitch and there full backs attacked the space, forcing our players back. It was all about attitude, we were trying to play a cagey game while Milan were positive.

Attacking full backs are critical in the modern game, an out ball, O'Shea and Heinze walked forward and did not attack the space, they made it easy for Milan to close us down.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:14 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedy23
If Gatusso is average, what is Fletcher?
do you really need me to answer that?

fletch is a joke.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:22 PM
MethodMan

Default String him up

Heinze should be disemboweled and hung from a lamp post on the forecourt at OT

Or is that a bit harsh?
Closed Thread