United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-07-2017, 11:07 AM
thatsfuctit

'"When they came calling I didn't have to think twice, so I'm really delighted to be part of history," said Lukaku.

"Who would say no to the biggest club in the world? The best stadium in England, the best fans. I mean, it's the perfect opportunity.

"I always said I wanted to play for a team that's challenging for every trophy that there is there. I think Manchester United at the minute wants to be the dominant team, the dominant force.

"Now it's time to work hard, work harder than I ever did before and I'm willing to do it."'

Unread 09-07-2017, 11:09 AM
waynes ear's

Final boarding for the hype train

Unread 09-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
He'd have said the opposite if the opposite had happened the bitter Scouse @#%&!

Unread 09-07-2017, 11:35 AM
RedMenace

The big man (not pure) has apparently announced on his Snapchat that he's signed a five year contract at the biggest club in the world

Unread 09-07-2017, 11:43 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
'"When they came calling I didn't have to think twice, so I'm really delighted to be part of history," said Lukaku.

"Who would say no to the biggest club in the world? The best stadium in England, the best fans. I mean, it's the perfect opportunity.

"I always said I wanted to play for a team that's challenging for every trophy that there is there. I think Manchester United at the minute wants to be the dominant team, the dominant force.

"Now it's time to work hard, work harder than I ever did before and I'm willing to do it."'

I hope one of City's new players calls them United again.

Unread 09-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

We absolutely £#%&!ing kill them, don't we?

I have never EVER heard Steve nicol say anything.....suddenly, there he is commenting on a deal that has nothing to do with his club. A deal that his club just isn't capable of pulling off unless they're selling someone.

This is our transitional phase. This is their giddy phase under that zany German dicksplash....and we're still better than them. Still winning more, still buying players they can only dream of competing for.

That guardian article recently... their greatest ever PL moment was us beating them to a title! Their best league season in 25 £#%&!ing years ended with us breaking their hearts.

No wonder they £#%&!ing despise us.

Unread 09-07-2017, 11:45 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
As if that scouse bastard has watched enough of Morata to have an opinion on him. Another bullshitting football "expert". The scouse Paul Merson

Unread 09-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Final boarding for the hype train

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The money for Griezmann is still there. Could a big signing later in the window. Hopefully Dembele.
If we sign Dembele I'll never slag mou again

Dembele, Fabinho and nainggolan

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
As if that scouse bastard has watched enough of Morata to have an opinion on him. Another bullshitting football "expert". The scouse Paul Merson
As bad as Ray Wilkins having no idea who Lindelof is.....but then questioning our decision to sign him..

The pundits and analysts are a £#%&!ing joke. They watch less football than the average football supporter and then pretend they don't.

Thick, shit men.

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
If we sign Dembele I'll never slag mou again

Dembele, Fabinho and nainggolan
ON!

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:06 PM
wufta

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
The big man (not pure) has apparently announced on his Snapchat that he's signed a five year contract at the biggest club in the world
He signed for Utd though; not Real didn't he?

Margerie, can you check please, love?

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:10 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
the one from Dortmund pal ffs

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Buck

Quote:
OFF!

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:21 PM
carrick_16

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrick_16

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:28 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Looks like agent PP needs to make a call.

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:31 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Thought he was going to city?

Unread 09-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Tiberian

This transfer and no doubt others in the future show a value in Pogba that I had not really considered. Players of his generation want to play with him, charismatic, plays with joy and appears to be a fun guy to be around, lifestyle seems closer to a NBA star than your typical footballer.
Closed Thread