United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2007, 10:54 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
who though, it could be anyone

i'm sure your betfair account is looking healthy

Unread 28-04-2007, 10:55 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
who though, it could be anyone

Surely you're not suggesting better the devil we know ?

Unread 28-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Surely you're not suggesting better the devil we know ?

Unread 28-04-2007, 10:59 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

Wonder how that would've panned out....

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:13 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
We both know it's not going to come to that. The Glazers will continue to raise ticket prices and the seats will continue to be filled.
that wont last for ever, longer than most clubs but not for much longer.

other clubs are dropping their prices and more clubs will follow suite to get bums on seats, no-one, not even your mug punter will live with seeing himself shell out 3 times more than the next fella.

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:22 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
that wont last for ever, longer than most clubs but not for much longer.

other clubs are dropping their prices and more clubs will follow suite to get bums on seats, no-one, not even your mug punter will live with seeing himself shell out 3 times more than the next fella.
Obviously not indefinitely, there must be some cut off point. Can't see a backlash coming, from the new breed of supporter anyway, for quite a while.

Even then, the Glazers are canny bastards, they'll find another way.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this into a Glazer bash fest - there's an uberthread just down the road to do that in !
Closed Thread