Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2010, 10:47 PM
marlo

Talking Re: City next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You can't handle the doom.

Son, we live in a world with realities and those realities have to be guarded by men with doom. Who's gonna do it, you? You, mr part 36 ally mcbeal?

I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom.

You weep for gaylordery and you curse Sparky, you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That today's doom whilst needless and over-dramatic, probably saved marlo a Internet mauling.

And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, takes the heat off Magic Cantona.

You don't want the doom because deep down in places you don't talk about at curry nights, you WANT that £#%&!ing doom...you NEED that £#%&!ing doom.

We use words like "ffs" and "this is it". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent on the Internet. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who wallows in the very doom i provide and then questions the manner in which i provide it. I would rather you just said "thankyou" and went on your way, otherwise i suggest you buy a PS3 and pick up a controller...either way I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHICH BORDER I'M ON.
brilliant.

Unread 11-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Default Re: City next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You can't handle the doom.

Son, we live in a world with realities and those realities have to be guarded by men with doom. Who's gonna do it, you? You, mr part 36 ally mcbeal?

I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom.

You weep for gaylordery and you curse Sparky, you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That today's doom whilst needless and over-dramatic, probably saved marlo a Internet mauling.

And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, takes the heat off Magic Cantona.

You don't want the doom because deep down in places you don't talk about at curry nights, you WANT that £#%&!ing doom...you NEED that £#%&!ing doom.

We use words like "ffs" and "this is it". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent on the Internet. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who wallows in the very doom i provide and then questions the manner in which i provide it. I would rather you just said "thankyou" and went on your way, otherwise i suggest you buy a PS3 and pick up a controller...either way I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHICH BORDER I'M ON.
Euston please. And switch the £#%&!ing red light off.

Unread 11-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Ginners

Default Re: City next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
most united fans couldn't give two £#%&!s about the world cup.

we can beat city no probs. it's not that big an ask.
you the utd fan spokesperson?

think most will be looking forward to it as a sporting event
Closed Thread