United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2010, 05:02 AM
Appletango

Default Re: What do we need to do?

so madrid play 4 5 1 do they......shout me when Inter, bayern, bordeoux et are on.....

Ronaldo doesnt'yplay up front.

Makes me giggle how tou thought he didhnt play up top for them. Talking l.ike you watch them alot............... Listen to me next time......

Bar,lyon,pick any team I said and we will see hgow they play!

Unread 11-04-2010, 05:30 AM
Grimson

Next season Nani and Valencia will play on either wing, with Evra and Rafael behind them. There won't be a team in the world with four faster wide players. It should make results against lesser teams easier to come by. It's hard to park the bus when players faster than you are taking you on. That's one reason Ronaldo put the sword to the bottom half teams so well: not because, as was suggested, he was a flat-track bully, but because those teams can't handle people running directly at them with pace.

Unread 11-04-2010, 06:54 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Next season Nani and Valencia will play on either wing, with Evra and Rafael behind them. There won't be a team in the world with four faster wide players. It should make results against lesser teams easier to come by. It's hard to park the bus when players faster than you are taking you on. That's one reason Ronaldo put the sword to the bottom half teams so well: not because, as was suggested, he was a flat-track bully, but because those teams can't handle people running directly at them with pace.
should be interesting to say the least, it will be interesting to see if fergie goes with one or two sitting midfielders because there will inevitably be gaps left with two such attacking full backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletango
so madrid play 4 5 1 do they......shout me when Inter, bayern, bordeoux et are on.....

Ronaldo doesnt'yplay up front.

Makes me giggle how tou thought he didhnt play up top for them. Talking l.ike you watch them alot............... Listen to me next time......

Bar,lyon,pick any team I said and we will see hgow they play!
deary me. i hope you're pissed mate, i really do :shakehead:

Unread 11-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Tumescent Throb

based on this thread i've learnt that when United had cantona in the hole they weren't actually playing 4-4-2 but 4-5-1

you learn something new every day i suppose

Unread 11-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
it's hard enough when players no faster than you are taking you on as well, as the Bayern ggames showed

Unread 11-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Fatboy Shrek

VDS/PIG (Keeper to be bought summer 2011)

Rafael - Rio - Evans - Evra

Valencia - Fletcher - Hargreaves - Nani

Modric

Rooney

Or

VDS/PIG (Keeper to be bought Summer 2011)

Rafael - Rio - Evans - Evra

Valencia - Hargreaves/Modric (depending on game) - Fletcher - Nani

Agbonlahor - Rooney

Both leave squad players of:

VDS/PIG
O'Shea
Brown
Smallers
Fabio
Gibson
Obers
Giggs