United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
"Man Utd - Ruud = champions, are stupid as £#%&!."
Don't see how you can argue that it wasn't a major factor, along with having Carrick & Scholes back. Would Ronaldo and everyone else have come on so much if the attack was still focused around one person? Look at the goals we've scored this season, would Ruud have been able to keep up with Ronaldo at Bolton etc? Last season we dominated teams and only came away with draws, this season we have trounced them.

It was good to see that moment in Beckham's interview though, he sulked last year and didn't seemed arsed sometimes, but everyone makes mistakes, we've moved on and won the league, and it looks like he's going to do the same. I don't hold it against him anymore.

I was pleased he was sold, but I'll remember him for those first two seasons where he was world class, in particular I'll remember him for being the only player in our side who had any sort of bottle against Madrid in the Bernabeu when they were walking rings around us, 3-0 down but he never gave up and kept pushing for the away goal. A pity that he didn't more with us, especially the Champions League.

After the FA cup final against Millwall, he gave Ronaldo his man of the match award.

Unread 10-06-2007, 07:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

you're right you know with the Lawman up front and Buchan at the back we'd have won the quadruple as well

Unread 10-06-2007, 08:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

and for those moaning that we sold him too cheaply ...we pick up another £2million if they win la Liga and he finishes top scorer...MOTWYW

Unread 10-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
due to 4-5-1 you daft dick

still bagged enough goals even tho ferie persisted with ridicuolous tactics

never known a united striker so prolific in my life time
4-5-1?
You mean the formation that suited him down to the ground as he was the focal point of every attack and was the one he mostly played at International level too?

Unread 10-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Crumps

Quote:
every chance we could have won champions league with ruud in side this season IMO
We wouldn't even have got past the group stage again.

Unread 10-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
every chance we could have won champions league with ruud in side this season IMO
With him last year we didn't get out of the group. This season we got to the semi-final.

How did Madrid do this year?

Say what you like about Van Nistelrooy, but maybe try to back up one or two of your outlandish statements.

Unread 10-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
What makes you say that? What difference would he have made? What difference did he make last time we went out to Milan?

Unread 10-06-2007, 08:49 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
So Man United minus RVN doesn't equal Champions?

Did I just fall asleep and dream the last 10 months?

If you invite people to say what they like about RVN, or any subject, you should have the decency to respect their opinion even if you don't agree. Otherwise, in future kindly clarify that what you actually mean to say is "Say what you like about (insert subject here), but should I disagree with you I will get all abusive and defensive like a silly girl".
If by defensive you mean arguing what I believe then I'm terribly sorry. You're problem is that whenever you state your opinion on here, you pass it off as fact. This is why you're always getting embroiled in silly little arguments when others are simply involved in a harmless debate.

Can you point out where I was abusive? Saying a post is full of shit is not abusive by the way, so please show me what I'm missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
exaggeration to make a point you #@&%!
Don't call me a #@&%!. If you can't debate something like this without hurling insults then I suggest you go back to school.

Unread 10-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
If by defensive you mean arguing what I believe then I'm terribly sorry. You're problem is that whenever you state your opinion on here, you pass it off as fact. This is why you're always getting embroiled in silly little arguments when others are simply involved in a harmless debate.

Can you point out where I was abusive? Saying a post is full of shit is not abusive by the way, so please show me what I'm missing.

In my opinion saying a post is full of shit is abusive and defensive, especially when you have invited others to voice their opinions.

I'd suggest it is you passing your opinions as fact, evidenced by your stark refusal to take on board what others have to say.

United got rid of RVN and won the league. FACT.

United failed to get out of the groups in RVNs last year. FACT.

United got to the semi-finals last season. FACT.

You need to grow up. OPINION.
Closed Thread