United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:17 PM
DinGbAt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
You can't criticise Ronaldo. He's 22 and he's been our best player this season.

No, he's not the best player in the world yet and he had a bad game tonight but he can't do it for us every single game.

I do have to question Ferguson for proclaiming him as the best in the world though. Not sure what good that does anyone. Ronaldo sort of then believes his own hype and tries to do too much on his own.

One day, he will be the world's best but it's no shame not to be quite there at 22 years old.

It was a poor team performance so let's not look for scapegoats, eh?
A sensible and accurate post.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWFW
From reading your posts it seems you are the to Fred Issue what Tensai is to Red Issue. Why not spend less time on here spouting shit and actually go to a few games. You might enjoy it. But then again you probably won't you #@&%!.
Be quiet you #@&%!.

Thanks

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:22 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
His first touch tonight sort of set the scene, a silly sort of back heel flick to Heinze
I'm not having a go at the lad, but as soon as I saw that flick, I turned to my old man and said 'We're not up for this'. I don't know what it was, but if the whole team were properly focused, he would not have come out and tried that in the first few seconds.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
You can't criticise Ronaldo. He's 22 and he's been our best player this season.

No, he's not the best player in the world yet and he had a bad game tonight but he can't do it for us every single game.

I do have to question Ferguson for proclaiming him as the best in the world though. Not sure what good that does anyone. Ronaldo sort of then believes his own hype and tries to do too much on his own.

One day, he will be the world's best but it's no shame not to be quite there at 22 years old.

It was a poor team performance so let's not look for scapegoats, eh?
Good post. It's unfair to compare Ronaldo, at just 22, to a guy like Kaka. He's probably better than Kaka was at 22, but three years extra experience at this level can be crucial.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:27 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Good post. It's unfair to compare Ronaldo, at just 22, to a guy like Kaka. He's probably better than Kaka was at 22, but three years extra experience at this level can be crucial.
I just hope Kaka, Seedorf and co use that experiance in the final.

Am I alone in thinking that they won't turn up?

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:38 PM
IWFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Be quiet you #@&%!.

Thanks
Just seen that you were posting thoughout the game. Pathetic little #@&%!head.
Closed Thread