United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Stickman

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Blackburn v United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Berba's cracked me today.

What a #@&%! he is. Simply hasn't got the bottle to play at United.
said same watching match last night, that was his defining moment for me.

stropping around the pitch like Drogba on one of his days those last 15.

dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Unread 12-04-2010, 02:34 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
if (when) we don't win the league this season

Unread 12-04-2010, 04:58 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
In my time Sunday "morning" football was the norm. What specific league are we talking about here?
Probably just power league with his mates. Lots of banter and a round of ciders afterwards. Top red.

Unread 12-04-2010, 08:03 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'd love to know what work goes into our set pieces on the training ground.

I don't think i've ever seen a team more pathetic from corners, and considering we tend to get a fair few, you'd think we'd be a bit more efficient at them. You know...like getting the ball past the first man.
I said that on another thread. Instead of being at the races laughing the day after we went out of Europe Fergie should have been working with the coaches at training coaching our players how to take corners/set piece free kicks.

Unread 12-04-2010, 09:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I said that on another thread. Instead of being at the races laughing the day after we went out of Europe Fergie should have been working with the coaches at training coaching our players how to take corners/set piece free kicks.

Unread 12-04-2010, 09:31 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tbf mate we're dire at corners and free kicks that are put into the box.

Of course I don't expect Fergie to be walking around all moody for weeks after we went out of Europe, but corners/set pieces are something that need to be worked on.

Unread 12-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Chorlton74

was sat in the Jack Walker stand. didn't some lads have some bother with a LUHG flag in the upper tier of the away end? why are stewards at away grounds getting involved? it would appear he got a roasting off his female supervisor for trying to take/snatch said flag down.

Unread 12-04-2010, 12:34 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
this season Ferguson has, for whatever reason, focused on individual roles for players to find solutions. this has led to United being far more predictable in terms of overall team tactics
Agree with this, it certainly has been the case for a while that teams have rumbled how we play, and we have failed to find a plan B.

Unread 12-04-2010, 04:11 PM
magic_cantona

Couldn't be arsed with any kind of football discussion after watching this utter pile of shit but, if someone can answer a few questions I'd be delighted:

a) Where were Carrick and Fletcher? I was that £#%&!ed off, I couldn't even be arsed seeing if they were on the bench.Giggs, Scholes and Nevill all starting a must win game -

b) O'Shea before Evra - why? Was Evra carrying a knock?

c) Our corners are £#%&!ing shit.Ditto free kicks.Do they ever beat the first man ffs?

I like Berbatov, I've defended him all season and tbh, he created the one real chance we had but he's done himself no favours with that kind of performance.In saying that, the midfield was utter dog-shit but if anyone is to blame for that debacle, it's Ferie.Bizarre, frustrating, disgusting at times. What a £#%&!ing waste of season.