Originally Posted by Sloane
they will still claim they stopped us winning it though
just like denis law relegated us

Unread 12-04-2010, 02:04 PM
dunk

Default Re: OFFICIAL Derby Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
We've been shit for 4 years according to them though.

You gotta take their shit on a daily basis, harsh as £#%&!.
You have no idea. The missus is a blue, her brothers are blues, sister, nephew and so on. I hear £#%&! all from them on football for most of the season and then they ram it down my throat if United slip up in any way. I say £#%&! all to them about football ever, unless they ask me. At the moment they can't keep their giddy mouths shut, suddenly experts on all facets of the game .

Horrible breed of human the blue @#%&!.

Unread 12-04-2010, 03:06 PM
SNAFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You have no idea. The missus is a blue, her brothers are blues, sister, nephew and so on. I hear £#%&! all from them on football for most of the season and then they ram it down my throat if United slip up in any way. I say £#%&! all to them about football ever, unless they ask me. At the moment they can't keep their giddy mouths shut, suddenly experts on all facets of the game .

Horrible breed of human the blue @#%&!.
have you consulted a divorce lawyer yet?

Unread 12-04-2010, 03:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAFU
have you consulted a divorce lawyer yet?
Nah, she isn't that bad as long as the rest of them aren't about, then there are attempts to gang up. She knows better than to talk about football

Unread 12-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Harri Jaffa

Unread 12-04-2010, 03:49 PM
History

No point going 4-5-1, what we've got to protect? £#%&! all. No pressure on us, all on city. Let's go for it.
Closed Thread