United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-04-2010, 12:17 PM
redmike

Default Re: Disgusted Sir Alex Ferguson claims press is blinded by 'mist of venom'

That Simon Barnes article rather proves Saf's point for him.

As does other's by the likes of matt dickenson, patrick barclay and others

Look forward to reading Piers Morgan's take on utd's exit and of ferguson.

I'm sure it will be a well balanced, totally unbiased account.

Unread 10-04-2010, 02:25 PM
General Woundwort

Default Re: Disgusted Sir Alex Ferguson claims press is blinded by 'mist of venom'

I haven't clicked on the link to that Simon Barnes article, (I'm therefore assuming it's a Simon Barnes article), I stumble across enough anti-United bullshit as it is without going looking for it.

I did read a Simon Barnes article a few years ago though, where he managed to squeeze about a thousand words out of the fact that Fergie had never once given him the time of day but he knew he was on his radar because - in a conversation with a colleague - Fergie had referred to him as "that £#%&!ing Simon Barnes". Essentially, the article described how he'd used those four words as £#%&! material ever since, like it was something to be proud of.

In short, the guys a complete @#%&!. He's a £#%&!ing pseud as well. I for one hope that, sometime in his retirement, Fergie does give him a moment of his time. Just long enough to smash the smug #@&%! in the face.

Unread 10-04-2010, 02:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
I haven't clicked on the link to that Simon Barnes article, (I'm therefore assuming it's a Simon Barnes article), I stumble across enough anti-United bullshit as it is without going looking for it.

I did read a Simon Barnes article a few years ago though, where he managed to squeeze about a thousand words out of the fact that Fergie had never once given him the time of day but he knew he was on his radar because - in a conversation with a colleague - Fergie had referred to him as "that £#%&!ing Simon Barnes". Essentially, the article described how he'd used those four words as £#%&! material ever since, like it was something to be proud of.

In short, the guys a complete @#%&!. He's a £#%&!ing pseud as well. I for one hope that, sometime in his retirement, Fergie does give him a moment of his time. Just long enough to smash the smug #@&%! in the face.
Whilst hoping the Great Man goes on forever, I can't wait until he is retired and tied to nobody and nothing, the stories, insights, facts and things that have happened that never make the light of day or he can't comment upon would make great reading.

Unread 10-04-2010, 02:43 PM
General Woundwort

BTW way, I don't post very often so I'd just like to add that Ribery is a @#%&!, Wednesday's ref is a @#%&!, Saturday's linesman is a @#%&! and Mark Bosnich is a @#%&!.

Unread 10-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Stickman

Quote:
BTW way, I don't post very often so I'd just like to add that Ribery is a @#%&!, Wednesday's ref is a @#%&!, Saturday's linesman is a @#%&! and Mark Bosnich is a @#%&!.
didnt enjoy being in Rafaels pocket did he?

Unread 10-04-2010, 02:52 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:

Unread 10-04-2010, 03:34 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
2 things about that which still irk me to this day.

1) it was never a penalty, so infact our players were right to be pissed off. Even if they did go over the top with the protests.

2) in the reverse fixture later in the season, we scored a legitimate goal which the boro players thought was offside. They all went mental at the lino the same way we did at old trafford. £#%&! all was said.
Plus one of their players, Emerson of the mop head hair, I think, grabbed the ref and dragged him back, straight red I believe.

But did the gentlemen of the press mention it? Did they £#%&!.

Unread 10-04-2010, 03:42 PM
wonky no

Quote:

my spidey senses are saying 'journo'

Unread 10-04-2010, 03:43 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
Oi, @#%&!o, stop texting me at 12:50 am with drunken outpourings of undying love.

Unread 10-04-2010, 04:41 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
Ouch. I'm not sure I deserved that.

Unread 10-04-2010, 05:06 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Shame tbh honest. And I mean that sincerely folks

Unread 11-04-2010, 12:53 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
henrywinter Fergie's wrong to claim that Press happy with Rome final defeat. Disappointment in press box was mixed with admiration for Barcelona.
Tbf, he is one of the few prepared to give Utd and Fergie the time of day, so it might be true in *his* case........

But not, I suspect, for most of the clueless bigoted gimps

Unread 11-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Switching Off

Sunday Supplement, 4 journalists talking about how Fergie is wrong about the press. A minute later, asked about the game today, two of them said "in the form United are in it will be a tough game."

So Fergie is right then you numpties, you are ignoring that we were miles better than Munich with 11 men
Closed Thread