United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-08-2016, 11:48 PM
Tronics

Considering some of the other shit @#%&!s in the team it's a bit sad how poorly he's being treated. Even if you take out the emotion, it's still an odd move on Mourinho's end, because as it stands Basti even with his injuries is a far better player than Herrera, Morgan and Fellaini and by quite some distance too.

we saw how influential he was when he came of the bench and started dictating our tempo at times better than Carrick, who somehow has become lauded as some sort of midfield Dynamo

Obvs I'll be gutted if he leaves but also a bit worried of Mourinho does away with that kind of player in midfield in favour of industrious types with no brains

Unread 01-08-2016, 11:54 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Obvs I'll be gutted if he leaves but also a bit worried of Mourinho does away with that kind of player in midfield in favour of industrious types with no brains
He's signed Modric and Fabregas to play in midfield in the past. Hardly lacking football brains are they.

Unread 01-08-2016, 11:55 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He's signed Modric and Fabregas to play in midfield in the past. Hardly lacking football brains are they.
Talking about us pal us

I hope he replaces Basti for a younger less injured version

Unread 02-08-2016, 12:00 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Talking about us pal us

I hope he replaces Basti for a younger less injured version
You were generalising about what Mourinho favours in his midfields weren't you?

Unread 02-08-2016, 12:04 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
LVG`s preferential treatment to him allowing him to go back to Germany while everyone else trained might have something to do with it? Rooney and co might have squeeled on him
didn't him and rooney have previous? accused him of diving in a european cup game a few years back?

Unread 02-08-2016, 12:13 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Modric was average under him - voted the worst La Liga signing of 2012.
Fabregas was good for 3 months at the start and average for the remainder of 14/15 and complete gash in Mourinho's last months there.

Getting the best of the the deep lying creative midfielders isn't his best quality. Sneijder and Deco were pushed higher up to great effect though.

Unread 02-08-2016, 12:22 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
The best thing g about getting g rid of him will be I don't have to listen to the j-stand mongs and that durge of a £#%&!ng song.
Not a fan of drawn out flat vowel sounds pal?

"Bastieeeerrrrrrrrnnnnnn........."

Unread 02-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Zorg

Clearly just used United for a last payday, was never that arsed and was more interested in Germany. Not remotely bothered he's going.

Unread 02-08-2016, 01:02 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Clearly just used United for a last payday, was never that arsed and was more interested in Germany. Not remotely bothered he's going.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I was disgusted by how Valdes was treated last year.

This is 10 times worse. Shambolic.
Who gives a £#%&! about Valdes you fanny or Hargreaves 2

Unread 02-08-2016, 01:18 AM
waynes ear's

Cool

Quote:
The best thing g about getting g rid of him will be I don't have to listen to the j-stand mongs and that durge of a £#%&!ng song.
Gonna £#%&!ing smash you in on sunday.

PS: kilburn?

Unread 02-08-2016, 07:38 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Modric was average under him - voted the worst La Liga signing of 2012.
Fabregas was good for 3 months at the start and average for the remainder of 14/15 and complete gash in Mourinho's last months there.

Getting the best of the the deep lying creative midfielders isn't his best quality. Sneijder and Deco were pushed higher up to great effect though.
The point was tronics saying he gets rid of midfielders with brains for more
Industrious ones, which the examples above show is %@#$&!s. Arsed how their form was.

Unread 02-08-2016, 07:52 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Dunno yet pal. I'll give you a bell when we get there.

Unread 02-08-2016, 08:17 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC

We keep the likes of Young, Valencia, Jones, Rooney + Carrick past their peak and it's acceptable. Sign a veteran World Cup/European cup winner and the knives are out after a season plagued with a few injuries.
Knives are out for all of them tbh.

Unread 02-08-2016, 09:00 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Dunno yet pal. I'll give you a bell when we get there.
I'm gonna drive up and down kilburn high road with the hazard lights on. stays on here.

Unread 02-08-2016, 09:34 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm gonna drive up and down kilburn high road with the hazard lights on. stays on here.
Lean out the window, your dome would be more effective than the hazards pal

Unread 02-08-2016, 10:03 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Lift back to Wembley?

Unread 02-08-2016, 10:07 AM
TheFatGoth

£#%&! him

Wurst German to ever play for us.

Unread 02-08-2016, 10:10 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
£#%&! him

Wurst German to ever play for us.

Unread 02-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Unread 02-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:

You down Earsy? Not sure where I'm meeting Ste and Dan yet.
Closed Thread