United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:54 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That's pretty much what the show pony @#%&! in midfield was doing too. Trying to make shit happen and getting frustrated when nobody else was on the same page.

What the whole team was doing really.

Wasn’t

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
The only player who seemed arsed yesterday.
Problem was he didn't seem to know where he was meant to play and was getting in everyone's way. Also trying to be smart when a simple pass would have been more effective.

So far down the list on @#%&!s who need to be shipped/beaten.
Yep. Probably thought he was still playing for Arsenal.

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
we haven't got eventually.

he's got about 1 year to do that until he loses a yard, then another etc.

was an awful signing.
This.

Unread 16-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

was an awful signing.

Yep. Was.

Unread 16-04-2018, 12:04 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yes come good, as in be a good signing eventually
Great. In your own time Alexis, no rush.

Unread 16-04-2018, 12:41 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Great. In your own time Alexis, no rush.

It's just one disappointment after another.
I expected Sanchez to be the type who hits the ground running. Some class & composure in the final third.
The finished product etc..
I expected to see him dropping the keeper with his eyes & then slotting it calmly in at the near post.
That kinda thing.

We're a mess all over the pitch. Undeniably so.

Unread 16-04-2018, 01:01 PM
AK14

Quote:

was an awful signing.
So if he comes good for next season he’d have eventually come good.

Unread 16-04-2018, 01:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Willing to give him a bit more time....

But had to block him on instagram.....cannot take another video of his ‘just emerged from a 64 day deep mine shaft blockage’ as he cuddles his £#%&!ing dogs on a green Cheshire lawn......

Permanently smiling little pick pocket urchin #@&%!....

Unread 16-04-2018, 01:31 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
So if he comes good for next season he’d have eventually come good.
how do you envisage him coming good under the current set-up?
Genuine question, not looking for an argument/debate.

Bearing in mind Emile Heskey plays 90minutes every game, every comp...& the other forward is either Mata (who runs as if wading through a trough of bubblegum & horse shit) or Lingard (who despite having a fine season looks as lost as everybody else)

Where does it leave Martial, Pogba ...& (in my opinion at least) our best striker Rashford?

I don't dislike Sanchez at all btw. I just expected a lot more & I'm not sure exactly what he was bought to do.

Unread 16-04-2018, 01:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Bearing in mind Emile Heskey plays 90minutes every game, every comp...& the other forward is either Mata (who runs as if wading through a trough of bubblegum & horse shit) or Lingard (who despite having a fine season looks as lost as everybody else)

Where does it leave Martial, Pogba ...& (in my opinion at least) our best striker Rashford?

I don't dislike Sanchez at all btw. I just expected a lot more & I'm not sure exactly what he was bought to do.
Set Social Media ablaze as we stole him from under the nose of 'the noisy neighbours'

Unread 16-04-2018, 01:41 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Set Social Media ablaze as we stole him from under the nose of 'the noisy neighbours'

Unread 16-04-2018, 01:42 PM
andyroo

What a total pianist

Unread 16-04-2018, 01:45 PM
AK14

Quote:

I think if we bring in actual full backs that will help a lot, it will add width to the side which at the moment is too narrow.

Nothing wrong with Lukaku IMO, he’s been one of a few that has shown up this season and given some sort of leadership to the side. Rashers has great potential nqat, but IMO isn’t good enough at this moment to lead the line, which is why he gets most of his games out side

We need Pogba to either step up or £#%&! off tbh, the difference between his performance yesterday and last week (second half) is night and day and I don’t think it’s a surprise Sanchez had his best game against city too (that assist was top)

We’ve blamed the last three managers for our shit on a stick football (Fair enough with Moyes tbf) but IMO its about it time the regular shit @#%&!s get the stick

Of course that can be placed at the managers feet too, they’re the ones who signed them after all. But IMO There’s no way Jose expected to be playing Ashley Young at left back or having to rely on Valencia etc, certain players have yet again shown they lack the mental capability to play for a club like United

If we’re having the same conversation this time next year then I’ll be calling for Jose to go too, but at the moment I think we have improved and I’m hoping we’ll continue to improve

Probably answered more than just your Sanchez question there pal

Unread 16-04-2018, 01:59 PM
utd99

Quote:
isn't he almost 30?
come good?
Something weird happens to players who are spat out by Madrid and Barcelona. It seems they’re never actually happy ever again.

Unread 16-04-2018, 03:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Something weird happens to players who are spat out by Madrid and Barcelona. It seems they’re never actually happy ever again.
Arjen Robben?

Unread 16-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 16-04-2018, 04:44 PM
jem

sanchez is a good player and he is putting in the effort. he's wriggled free and made space for himself plenty of times against west brom. the problem is he's doing it in a creative role and there's usually no one moving for him. he needs to be doing it further forward or we need intelligent players making themselves available when he finds space. if sanchez is a failure.... and he is largely ineffective.... it is a system failure. in the first half against city, he was invisible. lingard too. no idea what they were meant to be doing. that's the real problem. second half he contributed because others (pogba) came alive. mourinho got us a player we didn't need because he was available. what we need is a couple of dynamic midfielders. sanchez, lingard, mata, rashford, martial, pogba (!)... got plenty of those. and mou won't play sanchez instead of lukaku.

Unread 16-04-2018, 04:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
What I saw him doing was strolling around with his finger up his arse and trying speculative shots
Yep, people should stop making excuses for him. His attitude is utterly appalling.

Unread 16-04-2018, 04:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
sanchez is a good player and he is putting in the effort. he's wriggled free and made space for himself plenty of times against west brom. the problem is he's doing it in a creative role and there's usually no one moving for him. he needs to be doing it further forward or we need intelligent players making themselves available when he finds space. if sanchez is a failure.... and he is largely ineffective.... it is a system failure. in the first half against city, he was invisible. lingard too. no idea what they were meant to be doing. that's the real problem. second half he contributed because others (pogba) came alive. mourinho got us a player we didn't need because he was available. what we need is a couple of dynamic midfielders. sanchez, lingard, mata, rashford, martial, pogba (!)... got plenty of those. and mou won't play sanchez instead of lukaku.
No Perisic though

Unread 16-04-2018, 04:56 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
No Perisic though
given his age and the fact he replicates talents we have, I guess mou would prefer him to timmeh and tuanzers.

Unread 16-04-2018, 05:01 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
given his age and the fact he replicates talents we have, I guess mou would prefer him to timmeh and tuanzers.
Stop doing this please.
Closed Thread