United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Rashnaldo

Default Why did LVG buy Dutch players when the Dutch national team is so bad?

I love LVGenius tbh, he's great, but Memphis and Blind are the two anchors that are sinking him...

Unread 11-05-2016, 01:50 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

That'll be the same Daley blind who has been one of our best players this season?

Unread 11-05-2016, 02:00 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
That'll be the same Daley blind who has been one of our best players this season?
Yeah....He's been good tbh.

Wish he'd learn how to play offside though. He's not a centre back though, not his fault

Unread 11-05-2016, 02:07 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie

Wish he'd learn how to play offside though. He's not a centre back though, not his fault
His defending for the winner is incredible. He starts off goalside of Reid, but then he steps up three yards and goes higher than the rest of our defence, leaving Reid free and never offside for a second. Valencia did similar for the equaliser.

The team so badly needs a CB who will organise.

Unread 11-05-2016, 02:10 AM
Crumps

Rashnaldo licks windows.

He's a window licker.

Unread 11-05-2016, 02:14 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
His defending for the winner is incredible. He starts off goalside of Reid, but then he steps up three yards and goes higher than the rest of our defence, leaving Reid free and never offside for a second. Valencia did similar for the equaliser.

This is the thing I can't get my head around, in relation to people who defend Van Gaal.

Valencia is a winger....Blind is a midfielder, who is also decent at LB.
Blind is not a centre back and Valencia is not a right back.

Blind has constantly done this shit all season, in regards offside. Remember Chelsea at the Bridge? And there were a few other incidents like the Carroll chance today, other times in the season. For a manager, who is supposed to be so attentive to details and "drills those details" into players, how is that allowed?!

Valencia, he's fine at right back when he's one on one. Otherwise, he's £#%&!ing awful! Even when Moyes and Fergie was here he was toe curling shite! Yet, LvG, the mastermind, the man who knows every detail, continues to play him there and drops Mensah asap.

It's infuriating, it's boiled my piss, it's boiled my blood.....How is this shit allowed happen?!

Unread 11-05-2016, 02:19 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
This is the thing I can't get my head around, in relation to people who defend Van Gaal.

Blind has constantly done this shit all season, in regards offside. Remember Chelsea at the Bridge? And there were a few other incidents like the Carroll chance today, other times in the season. For a manager, who is supposed to be so attentive to details and "drills those details" into players, how is that allowed?!

Valencia, he's fine at right back when he's one on one. Otherwise, he's £#%&!ing awful! Even when Moyes and Fergie was here he was toe curling shite! Yet, LvG, the mastermind, the man who knows every detail, continues to play him there and drops Mensah asap.

It's infuriating, it's boiled my piss, it's boiled my blood.....How is this shit allowed happen?!
Players switching off or making bad decisions at set pieces is the ultimate piss boiler for managers too, pal. Even lads like Allardyce and Pulis who spend literally hours on them can still be seen on MotD complaining that they've been done at a corner.

I remember towards the end of last season when we lost at Everton. Stones scored with a free header using a run he had already tried twice during the game beforehand. Nobody in the United defence twigged. That's where your leaders at the back come in.

We don't have a vocal goalkeeper and our full-backs are thick as shit. A CB who talks is vital this summer.

Unread 11-05-2016, 07:06 AM
redhegemony

Quote:

Carrolls one on one was caused by Smalling suddenly rushing out to challenge. Need 2 centre backs.

Unread 11-05-2016, 07:09 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnaldo
I love LVGenius tbh, he's great, but Memphis and Blind are the two anchors that are sinking him...
Bad mouth Blind again.....?!?!?

Go on...

Unread 11-05-2016, 07:20 AM
believe

Not sure how anyone can slag off blind, he's becoming one of my favourite players. Praying for his hairline though, at a corner last night he looked like that "yeh I know" fella.

Memphis is £#%&! but that's down to his attitude rather than his ability.

Unread 11-05-2016, 07:21 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Bad mouth Blind again.....?!?!?

Go on...
He's a shit haired effeminate Jon Snow knock off.

Unread 11-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:

Not being a WUM.

John Terry in for 2 years.

We don't have a single character in our team so why are people surprised that we have no backbone and get walked over?

Seriously - last chance saloon for Jones and get JT in to remind our defenders how to behave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Not sure how anyone can slag off blind, he's becoming one of my favourite players. Praying for his hairline though, at a corner last night he looked like that "yeh I know" fella.

Memphis is £#%&! but that's down to his attitude rather than his ability.
Very good point and guaranteed to be weighing on his mind.

Needs a bald man hairdo now. Get it shaved, go full upside down head and grow a beard and get defending.

In fact, our defence should all grown beards like the Wyatt Family.

Unread 11-05-2016, 08:14 AM
andyroo

Blind and Memphis are relatively minor problems compared with some of our other ones.

Unread 11-05-2016, 10:23 AM
jem

Quote:

good question. the answer is that van gaal thinks good players can play anywhere. whether this is true or whether the players just "aren't good enough".... it only works in an emergency and to a certain extent.

Quote:
Players switching off or making bad decisions at set pieces is the ultimate piss boiler for managers too, pal. Even lads like Allardyce and Pulis who spend literally hours on them can still be seen on MotD complaining that they've been done at a corner.

I remember towards the end of last season when we lost at Everton. Stones scored with a free header using a run he had already tried twice during the game beforehand. Nobody in the United defence twigged. That's where your leaders at the back come in.

We don't have a vocal goalkeeper and our full-backs are thick as shit. A CB who talks is vital this summer.
the problem is not having defenders play in defence. it would help to have an experienced and vocal cb, but it would really help to have experienced fullbacks and cbs. by which I mean experienced at fullback and cb.

Unread 11-05-2016, 11:18 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Rashnaldo licks windows.

He's a window licker.
If that was in a relation to a pissed up post I made last night - soz Crumps x

Unread 11-05-2016, 03:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Not being a WUM.

John Terry in for 2 years.
Sorry, but you are.

Unread 11-05-2016, 05:36 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
If that was in a relation to a pissed up post I made last night - soz Crumps x
Nah. Just abusing Rashnaldo, pal.

Unread 11-05-2016, 05:44 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Nah. Just abusing Rashnaldo, pal.
OK, in that case I'm not sorry at all and you can £#%&! right off

Unread 11-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
OK, in that case I'm not sorry at all and you can £#%&! right off

I'm inoffendable pal.

Unread 11-05-2016, 05:53 PM
BarryX

Quote:

I'm inoffendable pal.
Not a bad thing to be in this overly PC world (or in PC world, for that matter, the cheeky computer selling @#%&!s).
Closed Thread