United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-05-2016, 10:34 PM
believe

Question Since Moyes was sacked and van Gaal took over

What are the positives that will lead us in to next season?

Unread 10-05-2016, 10:35 PM
saffers

If we can sneak 6th place it shows we have improved from the moyes year

Grimson

Martial.

Maybe Rashford.

That's about it.

TheFatGoth

Moyes got sacked

Unread 10-05-2016, 10:36 PM
armchair

it's almost over

Unread 10-05-2016, 10:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
What are the positives that will lead us in to next season?
We might finally get a manager that knows what they are doing?

Nah, what am I talking about. It will be Giggs 'cos that is "the United way"

Unread 10-05-2016, 10:37 PM
BarryX

De Gea, the only true world class player at this club, somehow stayed. We signed a potential worldly in Martial. Rashers.

Unread 10-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
it's almost over
I can just see Woodward trying to sack him

Unread 10-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Dave

Moyes no longer having anything to do with Manchester United is more than enough positives for me.

Unread 10-05-2016, 10:44 PM
Venceremos

Ddg
Martial
Sparky's list

Unread 10-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Martial
Rashers
Bothers
Falling over
FA cup
Interviews

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:02 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

We now know what the Bayern CEO meant.

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:05 PM
General Woundwort

Smalling
Martial
Shaw (he could've vetoed it)
FA Cup
Was better than Moyes despite what any #@&%!s claim

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:08 PM
andyroo

More of a disappointment than Moyes. But only because Moyes had SHIT @#%&! written all over him before he started.

The odd great moment - mainly centred around Mata last season, Martial or Rashford this, but not much satisfying and not a lot to look forward to.

Moyes didn't mean to kill the buzz, it's just what he does. I expected better from Louis though. He used to like football. What the hell happened? And why us?

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Sparky***

We're probably going to finish the season 17 points behind Leicester.

Let that sink in for a second.

And we've spent about £230m more than them.

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:11 PM
magic_cantona

He's hopefully got 2 games left and can't do anymore damage
Tony Martial
Rashers
Daves continued magnificence (probably down to LVG because we let teams pepper our goal)
That's it.

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:23 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

There isn't any, seriously, we binned Moyes because the cheeky @#%&! was saying he needed to rebuild a side that had pissed the league a season before, within 4 months Van Gaal had convinced us all that the squad actually did need a complete rebuild, he spent £250million on players and made us look absolutely £#%&!ing shite,

We've won 6 and 7 away games in the two seasons he's been manager, even Moyes managed 10.

Martial and Rashford look like players, but he's made every single central midfielder we own look ordinary at best, he's tried to convince the world that Valencia and Ashley Young are effective full back cover, He's reduced an Italian international defender to such a degree that some people are genuinely surprised when he's picked ahead of an 18 year old with about 6 first team games behind him.

He picked Fellaini for game after game of elbows and £#%&!ery while every other midfielder was in and out like a fiddlers £#%&!ing elbow if they didn't hit the ground running every time he deigned to give them a game (shite like Tonight is the result of that lack of consistency btw).

He's been worse than even the most pessimism addled nightmare could ever have predicted, I've spent 2 seasons watching utter dog shit trying harder and harder to convince myself that somehow it was going to resolve itself to free flowing total football. We look as bad as we did when he signed up.

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:25 PM
armchair

I didn't feel as bad as most about the first half and going one down but I don't think I've seen United lose their shape so badly. And it's not total football; it's chaos.

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:28 PM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
There isn't any, seriously, we binned Moyes because the cheeky @#%&! was saying he needed to rebuild a side that had pissed the league a season before, within 4 months Van Gaal had convinced us all that the squad actually did need a complete rebuild, he spent £250million on players and made us look absolutely £#%&!ing shite,

We've won 6 and 7 away games in the two seasons he's been manager, even Moyes managed 10.

Martial and Rashford look like players, but he's made every single central midfielder we own look ordinary at best, he's tried to convince the world that Valencia and Ashley Young are effective full back cover, He's reduced an Italian international defender to such a degree that some people are genuinely surprised when he's picked ahead of an 18 year old with about 6 first team games behind him.

He picked Fellaini for game after game of elbows and £#%&!ery while every other midfielder was in and out like a fiddlers £#%&!ing elbow if they didn't hit the ground running every time he deigned to give them a game (shite like Tonight is the result of that lack of consistency btw).

He's been worse than even the most pessimism addled nightmare could ever have predicted, I've spent 2 seasons watching utter dog shit trying harder and harder to convince myself that somehow it was going to resolve itself to free flowing total football. We look as bad as we did when he signed up.
Christ I forgot he even existed. Last seen at centre forward at Spurs, did he get injured ?

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:32 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
I can just see Woodward trying to sack him

Not pathetic enough. More like this....

Closed Thread