United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-05-2016, 09:33 AM
morgan

Default Team for Wham

CBA to type mine out but perhaps you can. Martial out, so Eric help us

Same side as Norwich, except Blind in for Darmian and Rashers back in... I'd drop Memphis. Don't trust him in a game like this at the moment, he'll do something stupid (or multiple stupid things)

Unread 10-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Sizlack

Iam your man

Unread 10-05-2016, 09:35 AM
ZiggyStardust

Martial isn't definitely out

He faces a late fitness test

By god do we need him for this game

Unread 10-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Denis Irwell

Dave
Valencia
Smalling
Blind
Cbj
Schneid
Carrick
Herreroh
Lingard
Rashers
Rooney

Did cross my mind to pick Rojo for his height and play Young in front of him cos he's shit at defending but he's shit at heading anyway so nothing gained.

Hope Martial is OK obv.

Unread 10-05-2016, 10:27 AM
jem

de gea

valencia - smalling - blind - rojo

schneidi - carrick - timmeh fm

hererra

rooney - martial

Unread 10-05-2016, 10:45 AM
dunk

DdG
Valencia
Blind
Smalling
CBJ
Schneiderlin
Sanches
Rooney
Martial
Lingard
Rashers

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:03 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
de gea

hererra

rooney - martial

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Sizlack

We will REALLY REALLY miss Felliani tonight. Andy Carrol will bully us up down and all around.

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:14 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Andy Carrol will bully us up down and all around.
like he did in the cup?

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:16 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
We will REALLY REALLY miss Felliani tonight.
We won't.

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:21 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
de gea

hererra

rooney - martial
given that Martial is injured, i'll post this again

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:22 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
given that Martial is injured, i'll post this again

maybe ziggy could post his post again too.

if martial is out, then rashford, lingard, mata, young or memphis disappointment.

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:34 AM
dragflick

jem, genuine question- why the @#%&!ing £#%&!ing hell would you leave Rashford out of your side?

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:41 AM
jem

Quote:
jem, genuine question- why the @#%&!ing £#%&!ing hell would you leave Rashford out of your side?
well.... his form hasn't been so good recently, he hasn't been getting chances and rooney is fit. and I like the idea of having rashford on the bench more than I like the idea of having rooney on the bench. lingard and rashford would probably work ok, too. the import thing is that the team has balance. so I wouldn't play martial, rashford, mata and lingard as a front four, with a right back on the bench.

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:44 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
well.... his form hasn't been so good recently, he hasn't been getting chances and rooney is fit. and I like the idea of having rashford on the bench more than I like the idea of having rooney on the bench. lingard and rashford would probably work ok, too. the import thing is that the team has balance. so I wouldn't play martial, rashford, mata and lingard as a front four, with a right back on the bench.
Disagree massively. We need Rashford and his pace/threat.

https://twitter.com/MUFCScoop/status/720330351453872128

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:52 AM
jem

Quote:
Disagree massively. We need Rashford and his pace/threat.

https://twitter.com/MUFCScoop/status/720330351453872128
sure, it was a good goal. he has scored good goals. but if you play rashford and martial because they have pace, you are looking to bring on someone with no pace, which is not a good option. I have no problem with rashford as a player. I will not cry if we start rashford and martial (although king louis will then probably play rooney in midfield). if martial is injured, I would certainly start rashford. as I said, it's not about players so much as balance... in the team and on the bench.

Unread 10-05-2016, 11:53 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
sure, it was a good goal. he has scored good goals. but if you play rashford and martial because they have pace, you are looking to bring on someone with no pace, which is not a good option. I have no problem with rashford as a player. I will not cry if we start rashford and martial (although king louis will then probably play rooney in midfield). if martial is injured, I would certainly start rashford. as I said, it's not about players so much as balance... in the team and on the bench.
Absolute jibberish worrying about people to bring on. Yeah, leave our quick players out incase we have to bring one on

Even for you, that is absolute %@#$&!s.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:00 PM
jem

Quote:
Absolute jibberish worrying about people to bring on. Yeah, leave our quick players out incase we have to bring one on

Even for you, that is absolute %@#$&!s.
it's a factor; it is not the only factor. as I said originally, rashford has not been getting chances and rooney is a smart player. you think england will take rashford instead of rooney? even king louis expects rashford to be inconsistent. if you are accusing someone of jibberish and %@#$&!s for thinking maybe rooney should play up front instead of rashford, you are picking a stupid fight over which to act like a dog with a bone. martial is a question. I really wouldn't mind if we started with martial and rashford up front, but I do not want to overload with attacking players at the expense of the midfield, so choices have to be made.

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
like he did in the cup?
Felliani played then Jemima love xx Kept Carroll in his pocket and scored the winner hth

Unread 10-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it's a factor; it is not the only factor. as I said originally, rashford has not been getting chances and rooney is a smart player. you think england will take rashford instead of rooney? even king louis expects rashford to be inconsistent. if you are accusing someone of jibberish and %@#$&!s for thinking maybe rooney should play up front instead of rashford, you are picking a stupid fight over which to act like a dog with a bone. martial is a question. I really wouldn't mind if we started with martial and rashford up front, but I do not want to overload with attacking players at the expense of the midfield, so choices have to be made.
Play Rashford in central midfield. Sorted.
Closed Thread