United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:20 AM
UnitedWeStand

Default We can all agree that LvG should stay if he wins the FA Cup

If LvG wins the FA Cup, he should get to stay and finish the job. Make sure that he gets his chance to build his Manchester United team and see what a LvG team is all about

The Moyes comparison idiots won't be happy to know that an FA Cup betters what Moyes ever did.

And even if LvG loses the FA Cup final - which he won't - he would still deserve to have his shot

Always remember that Manchester United are not a sacking club. We are unique and different to the likes of Chelski, City, Madrid and PSG, these clubs are spoilt and have spoilt fans. We do NOT want to become like them

That is why Jose Mourinho should kept away from the club. He is the embodiment of bigotry, arrogance and classlessness which completely goes against the tradition and history of Manchester United.

There's far too much negativity on these forums. So much that I'm starting to wonder if the people who are crying about LvG are even Manchester United supporters.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Get behind the manager. Get behind the team. Support Manchester United.

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Switching Off

You're suggesting that managing to scrape past Crystal Palace by the odd goal is the only criteria required to get the United job.

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:27 AM
UnitedWeStand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
You're suggesting that managing to scrape past Crystal Palace by the odd goal is the only criteria required to get the United job.
No I'm not, I'm suggesting a manager gets time at Manchester United

And the "[insert manager/player] is not United standard" card is a very cheap (and spoilt) argument

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:30 AM
morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitedWeStand

And the "[insert manager/player] is not United standard" card is a very cheap (and spoilt) argument
Were you in favour of giving Moyes three years then?

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Billy Bigbollox

Not a sacking club. Apart from every manager since WW2 bar Busby and Ferguson that is

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Luffy

Nope.

He has no clue what he's doing. He's made zero progress in 2 seasons other than to further confuse, frustrate and alienate almost every player.

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:

Two years is time, and we're not seeing any sense of progress. Incoherent football, hardly any goals, questionable tactics. Bye bye Louis.

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Pop

Quote:
If LvG wins the FA Cup, he should get to stay and finish the job. Make sure that he gets his chance to build his Manchester United team and see what a LvG team is all about

The Moyes comparison idiots won't be happy to know that an FA Cup betters what Moyes ever did.

And even if LvG loses the FA Cup final - which he won't - he would still deserve to have his shot

Always remember that Manchester United are not a sacking club. We are unique and different to the likes of Chelski, City, Madrid and PSG, these clubs are spoilt and have spoilt fans. We do NOT want to become like them

That is why Jose Mourinho should kept away from the club. He is the embodiment of bigotry, arrogance and classlessness which completely goes against the tradition and history of Manchester United.

There's far too much negativity on these forums. So much that I'm starting to wonder if the people who are crying about LvG are even Manchester United supporters.

Shut up you @#%&!.

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:39 AM
UnitedWeStand

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan
Were you in favour of giving Moyes three years then?
In honestly? Yes, and I admit it. Because it takes time for a manager to build a successful title-winning team. This is Manchester United we're talking about, a side that strives to win as much silverware whenever possible

Also, the plane/banner was a £#%&!ing disgrace as far as I'm concerned, and summed up the spoilt bed wetting @#%&!s we have in our support

We've all had it so good under Fergie, a new manager coming in was always going to be a downgrade, no matter who it was.

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:43 AM
rebelcountyred

bin him ffs, he's nothing but a spoofer, shit on stick football, millions wasted, one season left on his contract, a cup and/or top four finish would only paper over the cracks.

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:43 AM
saffers

Quote:
If LvG wins the FA Cup, he should get to stay and finish the job

Spoken like a true scouser. £#%&! off yeah?

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Sparky***

ahhhhh, much better.

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:49 AM
UnitedWeStand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Nope.

He has no clue what he's doing. He's made zero progress
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
Two years is time, and we're not seeing any sense of progress.
He's highly likely about to add an FA Cup to the trophy cabinet. Better than what David Moyes did.

ALSO, he still has a chance of getting the team into 4th place. If that happens then it's another thing that betters Moyes, and will end all arguments that there has been "no progression".

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Coming from the biggest wet the bed on the forum.

Do us all a favour and £#%&! off and support City

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:56 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Either a Scouse or a Bert. No surprise that fans of both clubs are desperate for us to stick with van gaal and along comes 'joins in April 2016' with his pro lvg clap trap.

But yeah, 'You really had us all going'.

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:56 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Arnold Muhren

@#%&!

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:59 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
He's highly likely about to add an FA Cup to the trophy cabinet. Better than what David Moyes did.

ALSO, he still has a chance of getting the team into 4th place. If that happens then it's another thing that betters Moyes, and will end all arguments that there has been "no progression".

Coming from the biggest wet the bed on the forum.

Do us all a favour and £#%&! off and support City
Scraping into the top four is progress. No, tell you what progress is, it is Leicester going from almost being relegated to winning the league with a spend of less what we spent on bog brush, it also pains me to say progress is what Liverpool have made under klopp, attacking football and a European cup final in less than a season. Progress under Lvg, you're having a laugh.

Unread 08-05-2016, 12:10 PM
UnitedWeStand

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Either a Scouse or a Bert. No surprise that fans of both clubs are desperate for us to stick with van gaal and along comes 'joins in April 2016' with his pro lvg clap trap.

So anyone who doesn't tow the 'LvG out' party line is immediately a "Scouse" or "Bert".

I find that accusation very ironic because the ones who are crying for LvG to be sacked are acting exactly like the Berts and Scousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Scraping into the top four is progress. No, tell you what progress is, it is Leicester going from almost being relegated to winning the league with a spend of less what we spent on bog brush, it also pains me to say progress is what Liverpool have made under klopp, attacking football and a European cup final in less than a season. Progress under Lvg, you're having a laugh.
Leicester is a one-off. Won't happen again for LONG time. If ever.

Unread 08-05-2016, 12:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Bert.

Name checking City was the giveaway.

Closed Thread