United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:57 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
5th mate
Think he means Southampton are the only ones who've beaten us at home twice.

wow such achieve

Unread 23-01-2016, 06:59 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

Charles, siders, bunks, Fuzzy.

Still a VERY strong crew tbf, got all bases covered. Respect

I'm quoting myself ere. AOTS

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:00 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Bunks can do the catering

Jez Quigley

Quote:
Rouge's Drift

ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Put mine in the bin a while back, cost me £#%&!ing £29.99
If newcastle had got a 4th against us you could of got a free jacket double that price.

LVG wouldn't even allow us that.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Bunks can do the catering
Any more SUBBIES you wanna launch ?

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:05 PM
jem

Quote:
if only dmitri kolesnikov had taken some selfies with the remaining crew.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:06 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Heading to the Ostrich Inn in Prestwich lads (ironically) - cry baby looks like he's got himself just about under control. Thinks a pint of Holts will help to sort him out. Sad times.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:06 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Any more SUBBIES you wanna launch ?
It's lvg's fault, I'm just lashing out...harks not online so I'm just blindly windmilling

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It's lvg's fault, I'm just lashing out...harks not online so I'm just blindly windmilling

Ring him or knock on ?

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:16 PM
taff

consider myself peak cardie, but it's very warm tonight.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:21 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
5th mate
2nd/5th.. Pretty much the same.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:26 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
2nd/5th.. Pretty much the same.
#headsgone fuzzy.

At least its over now.

People are saying the forum will be torn over Mou, I say the opposite. One press conf and everyone will love him. And thanks to van gaals showing, mou's football will look positive compared to this shit we've been served up.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:42 PM
My Name is Keith

Ethers going is a huge cardie down - besides siders and Rougers, easily the most credible of the cardies left. Strangely I will miss cream and jethro's sanctimonious bed wetting references - given how ridiculous they now look.

Ether went about his business with a good deal of grace and dignity, pausing only occasionally away from his all out assault on tbr to stoke the fires of the other wetters.

Sir, you are welcome here.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:43 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
#headsgone fuzzy.

At least its over now.

People are saying the forum will be torn over Mou, I say the opposite. One press conf and everyone will love him. And thanks to van gaals showing, mou's football will look positive compared to this shit we've been served up.
jem will never accept jo mo. never. van gaal may be useless, but mourinho is an absolute @#%&! and an enemy of football.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:45 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
jem will never accept jo mo. never. van gaal may be useless, but mourinho is an absolute @#%&! and an enemy of football.
True.

Unfortunately van Gaal seems to be on some sort of perverse mission to make Mourinho look like an acceptable option. Why ffs.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:47 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
We're shit to watch now anyway, we need a real @#%&! steering the ship again, one who wins.

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Ethers going is a huge cardie down - besides siders and Rougers, easily the most credible of the cardies left. Strangely I will miss cream and jethro's sanctimonious bed wetting references - given how ridiculous they now look.

Ether went about his business with a good deal of grace and dignity, pausing on occasionally away from his all out assault on tbr to stoke the fires of the other wetters.

Sir, you are welcome here.
Ethers is basically the ace of spades. The rest of the crew will be wondering where they'll get their rep from after tonight.

My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Wow, 3rd person. Shit's blowing up.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We're shit to watch now anyway, we need a real @#%&! steering the ship again, one who wins.
One who used to win anyway.

What the £#%&! happened to him? And why appoint him just when he's at his lowest?
Closed Thread