United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

we turned up with the wrong attitude and the wrong team yesterday, Van Gaal £#%&!ed up royally with his selection yesterday although obviously the fact most of the team decided to have their worst game of the season yesterday didn't help

as bad as yesterday was, and it was £#%&!ing horrific, the points dropped against Newcastle:shakehead: and Swansea were worse imo

we'll beat Citeh.....after all we are at home
I'm more worried about the other three away games in October

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
This is why some people were concerned by the amount of departures from the squad this summer. It wasn't ok in August, and the punishment is only about to begin.

We need to bring in 2 or 3 players in January.
I was mentioning it quite a lot in the transfer window tbh. It's a tough call though, there was no mileage in keeping any of the players that left this summer, all had come to the end of their time here, would you have wanted Evans at CB yesterday? Or Rafael in at LB? What about the slapped arses of Cheech or RvP? Nah. And it just isn't possible to buy half a squad in one window.

We do need to add to the squad in Jan, never going to happen though, nobody good enough will be available.

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:21 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I was mentioning it quite a lot in the transfer window tbh. It's a tough call though, there was no mileage in keeping any of the players that left this summer, all had come to the end of their time here, would you have wanted Evans at CB? Or Rafael in at LB? What about the slapped arses of Cheech or RvP? Nah. And it just isn't possible to buy half a squad in one window.

We do need to add to the squad in Jan, never going to happen though, nobody good enough will be available.
This time we need to go fully along with our plan for young studs. As much as I think Schweini was a great signing, we still have to manage him due to the position he plays/his age. We need to sign 3 potential worldies.

Stones, Kane and Barkley for a combined £300m in Jan.

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
This time we need to go fully along with our plan for young studs. As much as I think Schweini was a great signing, we still have to manage him due to the position he plays/his age. We need to sign 3 potential worldies.

I don't agree with the abuse you get but, you deserve some for the last line in that post

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:29 PM
dunk

Quote:

I had misgivings about Schweini's signing but have been reluctant to say anything due to the almost cult like following he attained on here instantly. A good signing but didn't exactly add the dynamism we've been so sorely lacking. Will probably come into his own next season once Carrick has been replaced with a young buck.

Not arsed about Kane. Take the other 2 though. Reckon you could do better than all 3 for cheaper on the continent though... Laporte, Xhaka, Draxler, Lacazette, Reus etc..

He's shifted half the squad, replaced another quarter and completely changed the playing style all in 14 months, I find it hard to believe that anyone is shocked that we aren't mull wrong everyone we face 8 games into the mans 2nd season in charge

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:30 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I don't agree with the abuse you get but, you deserve some for the last line in that post
As someone who was part of the original 24, I appreciate that.

BTW, I don't actually think each of those english lads are worth £100m. Maybe just Barkley.

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:35 PM
utd99

Van Gaal has won leagues and european cups across decades, Giggs has won leagues and european cups across decades and I have endless respect for them both. Having said that, if they think Rooney deserves an untouchable place on this team then I just cannot take them seriously. It's like playing with ten men every single £#%&!ing game. Best part about yesterday was that everyone else was so shit he may just have earned himself an average rating.

Depay's honeymoon is winding down too. Welcome to the world of proper football in a proper league, where you are expected to work hard for the team and not lose the ball every two seconds you lazy @#%&!.

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Van Gaal has won leagues and european cups across decades, Giggs has won leagues and european cups across decades and I have endless respect for them both. Having said that, if they think Rooney deserves an untouchable place on this team then I just cannot take them seriously. It's like playing with ten men every single £#%&!ing game. Best part about yesterday was that everyone else was so shit he may just have earned himself an average rating.

Depay's honeymoon is winding down too. Welcome to the world of proper football in a proper league, where you are expected to work hard for the team and not lose the ball every two seconds you lazy @#%&!.
this

still not sure what it is Giggs is supposed to be doing....Rooney needs dropping enough is enough

Depay ihas shown little to suggest he should be starting every week, he should be on the bench

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:38 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
this

still not sure what it is Giggs is supposed to be doing....Rooney needs dropping enough is enough

Depay ihas shown little to suggest he should be starting every week, he should be on the bench
Apparently he can't be dropped because he's the next Ronaldo, or something, and we never learn.

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
As someone who was part of the original 24, I appreciate that.

BTW, I don't actually think each of those english lads are worth £100m. Maybe just Barkley.
They're not, and I wouldn't bid £10 million for Barkley on FIFA.

Can't see the deal with him at all.

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:41 PM
dunk

Or because there's no one else?

In an ideal World he'd have arrived started life on the bench, we are currently £#%&!ing epochs from an ideal World though...

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:41 PM
utd99

Barkley's decision making is awful and showing no sign of improving. You cannot be a top player without a brain.

Quote:
Or because there's no one else?

In an ideal World he'd have arrived started life on the bench, we are currently £#%&!ing epochs from an ideal World though...
When Ashley £#%&!ing Young offers more to the team wide left than you do, you know you haven't had a very good start. And he does, without question.

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:47 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Barkley's decision making is awful and showing no sign of improving. You cannot be a top player without a brain.

When Ashley £#%&!ing Young offers more to the team wide left than you do, you know you haven't had a very good start. And he does, without question.

feel for Depay because he is being picked every week to start for some reason then facing the humiliation of being hooked at half-time

as you say it's embarassing that Young offers more but it's true

we could end up ruining Depay by starting him every game....he's been fine in Europe but not in the league

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:48 PM
dunk

Must've missed Young's goals and assists this season thus far

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Drew the free kick out of Clyne v the vermin... it's all I've got.

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
feel for Depay because he is being picked every week to start for some reason then facing the humiliation of being hooked at half-time

as you say it's embarassing that Young offers more but it's true

we could end up ruining Depay by starting him every game....he's been fine in Europe but not in the league
Correct, and people are lining up to make excuses for him but where are all the people lining up to make excuses for Martial? Oh no that's right, he doesn't need them.

Quote:
Dude. Watch the games don't just check opta at the end.

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
didn't he pass to martial for the third goal

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Correct, and people are lining up to make excuses for him but where are all the people lining up to make excuses for Martial? Oh no that's right, he doesn't need them.

Dude. Watch the games don't just check opta at the end.
Hang on, thought stats were all that Mata'd

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:54 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Yup. He is £#%&!ing woeful. Makes so many mistakes. Contributed towards at least 2 goals yesterday. I can't believe there is no under 18 player who will do much worse than this @#%&!. And at least in that way we will be developing a player.

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:55 PM
utd99

It might have escaped your attention, what with it being so focused on Mata and whatnot, but Depay starts in his spot these days.

Young works harder for the team, provides more protection for the left back, understands the dynamics of team movement and doesn't lose the ball half the time he receives it or run into a brick wall the other half. I want the player Depay was supposed to be to legitimately push Young out of the team not simply get picked because he cost a lot of money and might be the next Ronaldo.
Closed Thread