United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't care about City fans mate, whatever happens to city and chelsea happens. I care about United and I think we've all seen enough title winning/decent United teams to know a potential title winning team when we see one.
I don't see that in any team in this league so far, but then it is only the first week in October.

Unread 05-10-2015, 03:50 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
City got tonked by Tottenham last week. Chelsea getting beat every other game.

It's Sparky who's mentally weak.
Agreed.

Unread 05-10-2015, 03:51 PM
red in cumbria

Whoever wins the league this season they are unlikely to steamroller it in the manner some (including United of course) have in the past.

Which is why (far more than what happened yesterday) I think this could be Arsenal's best chance for a while, and if they don't take it they could have a fair wait for a similar one.

Unread 05-10-2015, 03:55 PM
angrydimaria

Still think city will win the league easily. They battered west ham and were unlucky to lose. 2 Spurs goals were clear offside ones.

Unread 05-10-2015, 03:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Still think city will win the league easily. They battered west ham and were unlucky to lose. 2 Spurs goals were clear offside ones.
Newcastle should have been 2-0 up at the weekend, if you want to indulge in hypotheticals of that nature.

Unread 05-10-2015, 03:58 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
And united were unlucky not to beat Swansea and Newcastle. What's your point?

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:01 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Making excuses for city yet not acknowledging how we had an onside goal not given against Newcastle? :shakehead:

Get to £#%&!.

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Making excuses for city yet not acknowledging how we had an onside goal not given against Newcastle? :shakehead:

Get to £#%&!.
City's goal against Spurs was offside as well.

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Jesus christ

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:06 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:

Get to £#%&!.
I wasn't even talking about our form/matches

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:12 PM
dragflick

Quote:
I wasn't even talking about our form/matches
That would be the bit where I said you hadn't acknowledged it then you daft @#%&!?

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:14 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
That would be the bit where I said you hadn't acknowledged it then you daft c***?
why should I reference united when I was just making a point about citys matches £#%&!wit

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:24 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The single most worrying thing is fatigue. They all look £#%&!ed and we've only just got to October. No energy at all.
Who looked £#%&!ed? if anything, it is the opposite - we start slow and take a while to get going. For all the criticism he gets over his age Schweinsteiger was all over the pitch second half yesterday.

The problem isn't fatigue, or fragility. It is the wrong players playing the wrong tactics/systems. It can be fixed. Whether it will or not, I've no idea.

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:27 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

State of this place and the internet in general when we have a bad game is laughable. We were shit yesterday end of, we started slow and couldnt recover.

We unfortunately played against an inform Sanchez, had we played the 3 weeks ago he would have been invisible as he has been most of the season.

Still think we will finish 2nd (behind City) but we will beat them in a couple of weeks

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Who looked £#%&!ed? if anything, it is the opposite - we start slow and take a while to get going. For all the criticism he gets over his age Schweinsteiger was all over the pitch second half yesterday.

The problem isn't fatigue, or fragility. It is the wrong players playing the wrong tactics/systems. It can be fixed. Whether it will or not, I've no idea.
All of them looked heavy legged from the off, and throughout.

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:29 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
State of this place and the internet in general when we have a bad game is laughable. We were shit yesterday end of, we started slow and couldnt recover.

We unfortunately played against an inform Sanchez, had we played the 3 weeks ago he would have been invisible as he has been most of the season.

Still think we will finish 2nd (behind City) but we will beat them in a couple of weeks
its reading shit like this post (not you ssg) that makes a long term flounce seem perfect

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:31 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
its reading shit like this post (not you ssg) that makes a long term flounce seem perfect
Makes a change

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:34 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Unbelievable post.

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Clarkie

Two weeks of depressing posts incoming God I hate internationals.

I'm not pushing the panic button just yet, although yesterday was farcical and it's sickening me how Arsenal had more stomach for the "fight" but, it's happened and LvG has two weeks to fix it.

Let's see how we get on at Goodison. If Deulofeu and Coleman are tearing whoever is a LB at new arse, while Depay looks on, picking the fluff out of his belly button, among the rest of the issues from yesterday are still there, then it's time to worry

As a side note, I'm finding 90% of the teams this season hard to watch. Palace are actually not too bad on the eye

Unread 05-10-2015, 05:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The single most worrying thing is fatigue. They all look £#%&!ed and we've only just got to October. No energy at all.
This is why some people were concerned by the amount of departures from the squad this summer. It wasn't ok in August, and the punishment is only about to begin.

We need to bring in 2 or 3 players in January.
Closed Thread