Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-04-2017, 09:54 PM
Zorg

Ysb

Unread 12-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Pop

Soft arsed shites.

Likes of Roy Keane wouldn't be crying and blubbing. He'd be seething at the lack of effort the bomber put in.

"Shocking stuff, three bombs and only a cut arm and a bit of broken glass to show for it? That's disgraceful that is. Muppets"

(etc)

Unread 12-04-2017, 10:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

Tuchel now saying they should not have played the tie

"we weren't in the right frame of mind"

what like at Anfield last season you tosspiece

Unread 12-04-2017, 10:28 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Tuchel now saying they should not have played the tie

"we weren't in the right frame of mind"

what like at Anfield last season you tosspiece
I think they've a good case. They lost a player because of it. I know you're a super hero and shrug off terror attacks daily but most people get a bit shaken up when their vehicle has a ied blow up beside them.

Unread 12-04-2017, 10:38 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don?
Wish I could photoshop a picture of someone plotting terror on a rubber keyed 48k with an Arabic keyboard layout
Jet Set Jihady

Unread 12-04-2017, 10:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I think they've a good case. They lost a player because of it. I know you're a super hero and shrug off terror attacks daily but most people get a bit shaken up when their vehicle has a ied blow up beside them.
why play then .....they should have said we don't want to play until next week...uefa couldn't have forced them after last night

Unread 12-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Jet Set Jihady
Manic Bomber

Unread 12-04-2017, 10:43 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
why play then .....they should have said we don't want to play until next week...uefa couldn't have forced them after last night
idk what their fixtures are like. but did you not think it was a bit odd that it was immediately decided to play the next day? it's a tough call for them but there's no doubt an ied attack is going to be a game changer.

I'm surprised they agreed to it within in hours of the blast.

Unread 12-04-2017, 10:45 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Jet Set Jihady
Arabattic Attack

Horace goes bombing

Unread 12-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
idk what their fixtures are like. but did you not think it was a bit odd that it was immediately decided to play the next day? it's a tough call for them but there's no doubt an ied attack is going to be a game changer.

I'm surprised they agreed to it within in hours of the blast.
From what some reports are saying, they weren't consulted about it.

Unread 12-04-2017, 10:56 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Arabattic Attack

Horace goes bombing
Bombjack

Way of the Exploding Bus

Unread 12-04-2017, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
From what some reports are saying, they weren't consulted about it.
Which is a bit strange tbh, if true.

Unread 12-04-2017, 11:12 PM
Zorg

Daley Thompson's Jihad

Unread 12-04-2017, 11:36 PM
irk

Grand Theft Auto i know it wasn't on the speccy

Unread 15-04-2017, 08:12 AM
Bunker Buster

Interesting....

Quote:
Anonymous security experts quoted in the Sueddeutsche piece (in German) say the text of the letters was likely written by a native German speaker who built in mistakes to make it look like it was written by someone for whom German was their second language.

Investigators were still not clear about what kind of attacker might have wished to frame Islamists for an attack, but said the explosives used in the attack were professionally-made.

And another German newspaper, Tagesspiegel, said it had received an email from someone with right-wing motives, who said the attack was a warning and made racist threats.

The authorities are taking that email seriously, the newspaper reported.

Unread 15-04-2017, 08:58 AM
irk

Christians, the religion of peace there ladies and gentlemen.

Unread 15-04-2017, 10:22 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Interesting....

So, right wing Germans 'create' an atrocity in order to frame a minority group in order to further persecution of said group.

Well, that's a novel thing to do.

Unread 15-04-2017, 10:35 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
So, right wing Germans 'create' an atrocity in order to frame a minority group in order to further persecution of said group.

Well, that's a novel thing to do.
Worked with the Jews...

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:33 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Worked with the Jews...
Are you saying whoever did this was in league with Israel? Too far Albert Speerlock
Closed Thread