Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Already said he's having a mare....

Rooney
Pogba
Maguire
De gea
Etc .

All huge calls, all years before you caught up...
Let’s go more recent.
van de beek
Antony
Onana.

could have died a hero, but you lived long enough to see yourself become a villain!

Unread 20-01-2024, 11:54 AM
jem

you forgot malacia.

easily done.

Unread 20-01-2024, 11:56 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Let’s go more recent.
van de beek
Antony
Onana.

could have died a hero, but you lived long enough to see yourself become a villain!
Mistreated
Good first season
Half a season

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:00 PM
jem

Quote:
Mistreated
Good first season
Half a season
lol.

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:00 PM
marlo

Quote:
Mistreated
Good first season
Half a season
He mistreated us.

Didn’t give us a single good performance. Just screams

Pocketed about 20m as well.

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:01 PM
Ethers

How’s Hojlund looking Marlo?

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:02 PM
Zorg

His distribution though

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
His distribution though
Better than de gea.

[Mute this]

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:07 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
The striker who’s got two goals all season? Oooh good burn.

*im sure you’ll tell me I’m wrong and point out the goals he’s scored in a competition we’re not in

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:12 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
*im sure you’ll tell me I’m wrong and point out the goals he’s scored in a competition we’re not in
4bellers

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:12 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
i don’t think he is it.

i don’t think he doesn’t know how to be a top striker AT THE MOMENT. It’s just not there, The Scottish Player has more of the goal sniffing gene then him
He is busy but not intelligent with his running/movement and he doesn’t have a lot of variety to his game as a striker (drop deep lay off and spin/ staggering his sprints into the box to create space)

in terms of what we needed and our limited funds it’s been abit of a waste of money as he’d need someone to learn from and we need goals desperately.

He also doesn’t have the ability to create his own goals which is what you’d need if you have a striker that’s gonna play inbetween two greedy cut in and shoot wide players.

He is similar to haaland but just so far behind him in terms of development.
As well us wasting our time, he has possibly wasted his time as well.
Should have gone to Germany or stayed in Italy for 2 more seasons then come to the premier league.

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
4bellers
Knew I’d get called out on that. So 7 goals in half a season and Marlo is wrong about him?

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Try taking it to the right thread ?

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:19 PM
believe

Quote:
Try taking it to the right thread ?
Defrosting your windscreen turned in to a kettle thread. I think United not playing gives us a bit of leniency

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:21 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethers
do you know how many bottomless brunches you could have had for the price of a wembley ticket though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorg
his distribution though

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:37 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Already said he's having a mare....

Rooney
Pogba
Maguire
De gea
Etc .

All huge calls, all years before you caught up...
Rooney

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:39 PM
NedKelly

He’s £#%&! but the last thing I want to see is well known Fredsters verbally assault eachother in multiple threads over it. The only place for it to feasibly go from there is physical meet ups to iron out differences, where someone could end up getting viciously beaten and seriously hurt. And it might even be filmed and shared on here via PM - which reminds me I must clear space in my inbox.

Would hate Onana to be the cause of such trouble.

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:41 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He’s £#%&! but the last thing I want to see is well known Fredsters verbally assault eachother in multiple threads over it. The only place for it to feasibly go from there is physical meet ups to iron out differences, where someone could end up getting viciously beaten and seriously hurt. And it might even be filmed and shared on here via PM - which reminds me I must clear space in my inbox.

The likely outcome when Neo reads these disparaging De Gea comments.

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:43 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Maputo 9pm Monday?

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:44 PM
Finport Red

Agree he’s been terrible but, who knows, he might improve miraculously from yesterday to today.

Like Marlo’s English has.