United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (LAST 16 MATCH DAY 3) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Not sure there's much banter left now, given that England are out.
News just in

*Everyone is delighted Engulund are out*

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (LAST 16 MATCH DAY 3) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
News just in

*Everyone is delighted Engulund are out*
Not as delighted as they were at your lot not even qualifying.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Noobody cares about us you facking pillock.

Oh no the english don't like us or the french, or the germans or the argentinians or the pakistanis etc

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Feckin' boom!

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Noobody cares about us you facking pillock.

Oh no the english don't like us or the french, or the germans or the argentinians or the pakistanis etc

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES.
Everybody I know was laughing at the sheer gallic bravado of old thierry, a move that most hurling players would have been proud of. (is it hurling or gaelic football? you know, the stupid one they play with sticks)

Anyway, I just hope the poor sod remembers to check under his car every morning before he starts it up.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Everybody I know was laughing at the sheer gallic bravado of old thierry, a move that most hurling players would have been proud of. (is it hurling or gaelic football? you know, the stupid one they play with sticks)

Anyway, I just hope the poor sod remembers to check under his car every morning before he starts it up.
Anti-bants! Anti-bants!

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullingtons
Anti-bants! Anti-bants!
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

I hope he doesn't.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

I hope he doesn't.
yeah, me too if I'm honest.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Sullingtons

me too, yeah.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Zorg

Quote:
me too, yeah.
You're like the #@&%! at school who stands behind the school bully going 'yeah'

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
You're like the #@&%! at school who stands behind the school bully going 'yeah'
Agreed.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Agreed.
Yeah.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:45 PM
waynes ear's

No

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:47 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
tbf, when United go out of the FA Cup or European Cup as far as I'm concerned the tournament's over & I refuse to watch it from then on.
You can't blame the English media for having a day of post-mortems over England's demise. However the whole "You let your fackin' Cantry down. Bobby Moore & Geoff Hurst will be spinning in their fackin' graves" tone of the post-mortems are embarrassing.

Funnily enough, listening to TalkSport & 5Live this morning it seemed to be Wayne Rooney getting most of the abuse. How strange I wasn't expecting that:rolleyes:
Ho Ho. Started last night for me when some goon said he should have been dropped for Crouch. I got quite heated, £#%&! knows why, I should be used to it now. I'm hoping he makes himself unavailable for selection ( not retire btw)

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
yeah, me too if I'm honest.
Quote:
me too, yeah.
Keep it to yourselves

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:49 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Glen johnson is £#%&!ing shit. Im going to ring the FA and offer my services instead of that fat scouse @#%&!
Quote:
he is isn't he.

He is one of the most inept right-backs i've ever seen play international football.
None of this is news though surely? I can't believe the amount of people who rated Johnson, some on here too.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Ho Ho. Started last night for me when some goon said he should have been dropped for Crouch. I got quite heated, £#%&! knows why, I should be used to it now. I'm hoping he makes himself unavailable for selection ( not retire btw)
It was mental, at HT it was crying out for Crouch and Cole to come on. But really, the defence has to take all the blame. It's already been said but Terry (not just getting on him cos he's Terry) was bombing forward trying to get the equaliser at 2-1 with half an hour to go. Thus leaving Germany free to counter at will. No discipline and he just wanted to be the hero. What a @#%&!.

Bring on Cole and Crouch for Milner and Defoe, tell your defenders to defend until there's 5 minutes to go and we'd have had a chance. not a great one but it could have been done.

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs down Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (LAST 16 MATCH DAY 3) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
It was mental, at HT it was crying out for Crouch and Cole to come on. But really, the defence has to take all the blame. It's already been said but Terry (not just getting on him cos he's Terry) was bombing forward trying to get the equaliser at 2-1 with half an hour to go. Thus leaving Germany free to counter at will. No discipline and he just wanted to be the hero. What a @#%&!.

Bring on Cole and Crouch for Milner and Defoe, tell your defenders to defend until there's 5 minutes to go and we'd have had a chance. not a great one but it could have been done.
You would have never succeeded!

Unread 28-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Keep it to yourselves

Don't worry, I'm not going to be spreading a crap, out of date photoshop around in a hurry.
Closed Thread