United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2014, 02:27 PM
saffers

Loves his dogs does Daley

Unread 31-08-2014, 02:27 PM
S/Side.Red

I'll be so much happier we've got him if Vidal comes too Not sure about him as a central midfielder in this system and I don't recall van Gaal even trying him there at the World Cup. It was always in the back three or as a left wing-back as far as I remember.

Unread 31-08-2014, 02:31 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'll be so much happier we've got him if Vidal comes too Not sure about him as a central midfielder in this system and I don't recall van Gaal even trying him there at the World Cup. It was always in the back three or as a left wing-back as far as I remember.
tbf, Holland didn't have old stinky pants fletcher and a fat Brazilian #@&%! in central midfield though.

Unread 31-08-2014, 02:31 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Agreed dunk, short memories ffs Carrick has been one of our best players in the last ten years
He was the 7/10 man.
Very consistent. I just think he took on a seniority of late that he's ill suited to.
Not a brave man in any sense.

Unread 31-08-2014, 02:32 PM
WarwickRoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Great ... Just what we need!

Unread 31-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
It's uninspiring, but I think he's more suited to what we need than people think.

All our signings are. In isolation, they're all pretty uninspiring (di maria aside) but each one offer something we need and don't have. as a collective group of signings, we should improve massively once they're integrated.

blind seems reliable, knows van gaal and his system. He exudes confidence and quickness of thought. none of our current crop of midfielders provides that. He's versatile without being shit too.

I'm glad we've got him .
is it uninspiring? i know what you mean i suppose, but i think it's an excellent signing. this United team needs all the technically and tactically competent players it can get atm

Unread 31-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Quote:
It's uninspiring, but I think he's more suited to what we need than people think.

All our signings are. In isolation, they're all pretty uninspiring (di maria aside) but each one offer something we need and don't have. as a collective group of signings, we should improve massively once they're integrated.

blind seems reliable, knows van gaal and his system. He exudes confidence and quickness of thought. none of our current crop of midfielders provides that. He's versatile without being shit too.

I'm glad we've got him .
Please stop giving positive summaries on our signings; you're a £#%&!ing jinx.

Unread 31-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Loves his dogs does Daley

New Roy Keane.

Unread 31-08-2014, 02:40 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
is it uninspiring? i know what you mean i suppose, but i think it's an excellent signing. this United team needs all the technically and tactically competent players it can get atm
perhaps uninspiring is harsh. I just mean he's not vidal, I guess.

Yeah. like I said, he provides a lot we don't have.

Neo. sorry. you're right

Unread 31-08-2014, 02:51 PM
celtbion

Quote:
perhaps uninspiring is harsh. I just mean he's not vidal, I guess.

Yeah. like I said, he provides a lot we don't have.

Neo. sorry. you're right
If we'd signed Vidal in 2011 when we were chasing Schneider, we'd have called it uninspiring.

Shaw, Herrera, Di Maria plus two young players who came home from the WC with medals.
Plus Mata in the last window.
The squad is already so much better than it was at the turn of the year and we've got the right guys coaching and managing the club.

Unread 31-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
£#%&!ing hell

Decent mrs as well as you'd expect.

Unread 31-08-2014, 03:00 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
New Roy Keane.

Unread 31-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
tbf, Holland didn't have old stinky pants fletcher and a fat Brazilian #@&%! in central midfield though.

Unread 31-08-2014, 03:04 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
If we'd signed Vidal in 2011 when we were chasing Schneider, we'd have called it uninspiring.

Shaw, Herrera, Di Maria plus two young players who came home from the WC with medals.
Plus Mata in the last window.
The squad is already so much better than it was at the turn of the year and we've got the right guys coaching and managing the club.
It is at this stage that I wish to officially retract and apologise for the word 'uninspiring'.

Unread 31-08-2014, 03:48 PM
WarwickRoad

Quote:
It is at this stage that I wish to officially retract and apologise for the word 'uninspiring'.
Good man. It takes balls to apologise. You have balls..

Unread 31-08-2014, 04:29 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Want to thank everyone so much for the splendor years that I 've had since I was 7 until I was 24 Supporters Teammates Staff Thanks! Ajax is my club! ❌❌❌ # 4opeenrij #WZAWZB

Unread 31-08-2014, 04:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Just Jonathan De Guzman.

Unread 31-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Der Kaiser

Unread 31-08-2014, 09:23 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
how can you be fully dressed next to her?

Unread 31-08-2014, 09:55 PM
dinger

You just know he took her right up the mile high club the dreamy bastard.
Closed Thread