United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:46 PM
MUFC One Love

Just 'cos it's Vio everyone gives him shit.

£#%&! off, he's got a point, I'm honestly very worried about the last 2 games I would not be surprised if we drew 1 of them.

All the people saying if we had been offered this blah blah. No, we should be champions now, the fact is it adds pressure to every single game now, I seriously think we'll go out Tuesday typical away goals etc and then West Ham is HUGE.

No matter what people will have excuses for Giggs/Fergie etc.

Just £#%&! off, when someone £#%&!s up, admit it. I said I'd rest a few today, he did, and we still had a chance to win it, just when we're going at them to win it, he takes Anderson off who was influencing the game.

I think this squad is talented enough in general to replicate past teams successes, but with this man in charge and players like Giggs playing we won't.

We thought this week this team would make history, really show the world how top we are, yet we put in 2 performances of the Keane/Ruud days of a few years ago, laboured defensive £#%&!ing SHITE.

I've not been this pissed off with Fergie for ages. He's completely £#%&!ing bottled it, if we win £#%&! all which is a real possibility he deserves it.

Cue me being called a clueless numpty etc, £#%&! off I don't care he's bottled it, it's clear.

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:52 PM
One Love

Thumbs down

We are seeing out the season on a 4-6-0 formation, playing for draws rather than wins.

After all the good stuff we've played this season. Makes me sick that when we play a 'big' team we change everything so as to try not to get beat. Play the United way, £#%&!in attack! and resting players when there's only a possible 4 games to go, absolute joke!

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Camel

i agree with a couple of marlo's points too. but i think we'll bag the league after a nervous hour against the ammers. wigan will be a stroll in the park.

but we will go out of the cl tue, unless fergie has a radical rethink about tactics and we play the way that has bought us so much success for the first 7/8th's of the season.

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:57 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
i agree with a couple of marlo's points too. but i think we'll bag the league after a nervous hour against the ammers. wigan will be a stroll in the park.

but we will go out of the cl tue, unless fergie has a radical rethink about tactics and we play the way that has bought us so much success for the first 7/8th's of the season.
if your park is a gabbage patch full of ugly divets and holes...horrible pitch to play on

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:02 PM
edwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
If you were told at the start of the season, that to win the league, we had to beat West Ham and Wigan, would you be happy?

I £#%&!ing would.
I'd be happier if it were Villa & Liverpool though

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:05 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Just 'cos it's Vio everyone gives him shit.

r.
mate im used to it.

i know i go on abit about certain players ad stuff but this was alwas o the cards.

we dont even know who will play against barca or against west ham.
we have been chopping and changing more than benitez.

we have played every single midfield combination possible this season and its not right.

i started a poll in march about how this season will pan out
we were resting players in february and stuff so they would be fit for the run in and in one of our last 2 important games they are being rested.

all we had to do is beat chelsea and barca and then we have won the league and the players can go to dubai until mid may for all i care.

why was ronaldo and tevez (23,24 respectively) on the bench?
why bring giggs into a team after not playing against barca and pluck sivestre out of the blue?

its all unsettles the team as its a brand new eleven in a different formation every game.

fergie and cq have £#%&!ed this up and the fact we have a big squad has cost us.

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Form is the most worrying thing imo. Cannot see that United side beat Barca or come up trumps against Wigan and Wham. So I agree, don't see us winning anything this season.
And to think people, utter £#%&!ing #@&%!s, were calling us champions a few weeks ago and possibly the best team in the world.
Well if we arent who is? Real Inter or Chelsea? Come on...

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:08 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
mate im used to it.

i know i go on abit about certain players ad stuff but this was alwas o the cards.

we dont even know who will play against barca or against west ham.
we have been chopping and changing more than benitez.

we have played every single midfield combination possible this season and its not right.

i started a poll in march about how this season will pan out
we were resting players in february and stuff so they would be fit for the run in and in one of our last 2 important games they are being rested.

all we had to do is beat chelsea and barca and then we have won the league and the players can go to dubai until mid may for all i care.

why was ronaldo and tevez (23,24 respectively) on the bench?
why bring giggs into a team after not playing against barca and pluck sivestre out of the blue?

its all unsettles the team as its a brand new eleven in a different formation every game.

fergie and cq have £#%&!ed this up and the fact we have a big squad has cost us.
At the start of the season, it was clear our biggest threat would be Fergie to retaining the title.

What's worrying is, against Barca Scholes will be our furthest midfielder forward, resulting in a huge gap from midfield to attack, like today when he took Anderson off.

He makes some bizarre decisions.

The facts are when we had a chance to really show we're the best, we've bottled it and are just the same as Liverpool, Chelsea etc. Trying to grind results out. If Fergie really think this squad is as good as it is, why does he shit himself?

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:16 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
At the start of the season, it was clear our biggest threat would be Fergie to retaining the title.

What's worrying is, against Barca Scholes will be our furthest midfielder forward, resulting in a huge gap from midfield to attack, like today when he took Anderson off.

He makes some bizarre decisions.

The facts are when we had a chance to really show we're the best, we've bottled it and are just the same as Liverpool, Chelsea etc. Trying to grind results out. If Fergie really think this squad is as good as it is, why does he shit himself?
i agree.

the thing that pisses me off is that from the liverpool game our strongest line up should play everygame and we finish strongly.
http://www.stretfordend.co.uk/seasons/season2008.html

but we have been playing a different team every game.
park and scholes start wednesday with giggs not even in the squad and then today visa versa.
what is that about?
get a strong 11 and play them for the run in so we have a settled team and play the same way etc....

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Tumescent Throb

Did well to hold Chelsea for 45 and then gift them the lead on the stroke of half-time.

Bossed a decent chunk of the 2nd half and then fell to the softest of sucker punches - apparently it was a penalty.

Now if you want to all do your usual forum £#%&!wit blame game then Ferguson should not have started Rooney today (even though he scored, he limped off) and Nani was a £#%&!ing shambles from start to finish (just as he was in the Portsmouth game in the Cup).

Aside from that, we were £#%&!ing cruising to at least a point and well worthy of it as well.

West Ham and Wigan are mincemeat - and there's a fair chance we won't even need to win both as anyone who's ever followed United in these run-ins to the wire should £#%&!ing know. It would take a bunch of Sky hyped £#%&!wits of the most media dripfed cluelessness to think otherwise.

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:20 PM
chorleyred

fergie manages to be the best and the worst of united

still wouldn't like to be without him yet though

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
It would take a bunch of Sky hyped £#%&!wits of the most media dripfed cluelessness to think otherwise.
leopards and spots.

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:26 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:

West Ham and Wigan are mincemeat - and there's a fair chance we won't even need to win both as anyone who's ever followed United in these run-ins to the wire should £#%&!ing know. It would take a bunch of Sky hyped £#%&!wits of the most media dripfed cluelessness to think otherwise.
you can half talk some shit.

we havent beat west ham for 2 seasons and just look at our away record in the league since january.

struggles against derby and havent won since.

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
you can half talk some shit.

we havent beat west ham for 2 seasons and just look at our away record in the league since january.

struggles against derby and havent won since.
ace.

if you were worth arguing with I'd rip all the ABU shite you've got in you to tiny pieces.

as it is, when you spout off about how playing the same team all the time is the way to win you ought to at least be expecting to be pulled up for it.

take a look at Stretfordend.co.uk

come back when you know a little bit about Manchester United.

maybe you could start with the run-in of the 1998/99 season?

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:53 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default Marlo - I really dont know how

someone who knows so little says so much?

did you even go to the match today given it was in your neck of the woods?

You didnt get back to me on the synchronised £#%&!athon event with your cousin either.

Unread 26-04-2008, 04:58 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
someone who knows so little says so much?

did you even go to the match today given it was in your neck of the woods?

You didnt get back to me on the synchronised £#%&!athon event with your cousin either.
what makes you thinks i dont know so much.

because i dont rate the same players as you and call things as they are.

here is my post from the beginning of the march before the run-in.

tell me what is not spot on about it?

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69888
Quote:
my honest opinion is we wont win anything.

this new rotation policy is really going to cost us as we will never play a settled side.
i expect park and jos to be given a needless run out against derby and then a new team again for the game against bolton.

its %@#$&!s. the reason we are not home and dry in the leaugue is the wrong team started against city and spurs.

i hope im proved wrong but i doubt it.

you can never justify rotatation as we laugh at benitez for doing it yet we doing it more then ever now.despite having everyone fit since january we have made more then 2 changes every game. changing winning teams, playing players who shouldnt be starting and giving players "games" etc...

Unread 26-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

here is my post from the beginning of the march before the run-in.

tell me what is not spot on about it?

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69888
No team in the history of English football has ever wrapped up the title - actually or virtually - by February 10th. And that includes United in their record-breaking title wins during the 3-in-a-row

And your point about changing the team is a fallacy as modern history shows. There is a good argument to change the back four as little as necessary, and that's what happens. As for our midfield? We don't have a first choice midfield because none of them have made it so yet - Anderson can't last a whole match and has never even looked like scoring. Nani clearly isn't a proper United player yet. Carrick hasn't scored all season has he?

Today Ballack scored twice, taking over recent Chelsea goal-scoring duties from Essien. Lampard is their top scorer in the league. Fabregas is high up in the scoring charts. Gerrard always gets his fair share. Where are Anderson and Carrick's goals?

Unread 26-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
No team in the history of English football has ever wrapped up the title - actually or virtually - by February 10th. And that includes United in their record-breaking title wins during the 3-in-a-row

And your point about changing the team is a fallacy as modern history shows. There is a good argument to change the back four as little as necessary, and that's what happens. As for our midfield? We don't have a first choice midfield because none of them have made it so yet - Anderson can't last a whole match and has never even looked like scoring. Nani clearly isn't a proper United player yet. Carrick hasn't scored all season has he?

Today Ballack scored twice, taking over recent Chelsea goal-scoring duties from Essien. Lampard is their top scorer in the league. Fabregas is high up in the scoring charts. Gerrard always gets his fair share. Where are Anderson and Carrick's goals?

Good question, why didn't we sign any of these decent midfielders? Why aren't ours as good? Who's to blame? Fergie.

Unread 26-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Good question, why didn't we sign any of these decent midfielders? Why aren't ours as good? Who's to blame? Fergie.

£#%&! off.

We could do with one of them stepping up at some point though.

This season would be nice.

Unread 26-04-2008, 09:02 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
hate to start this thread but its gone.

all the team changes has come back to bite us in the bum.

dropped points at spurs(a), boro (a), blackburn (a), city (h)....

never playing a steady line up and incorporating players who are past their best or "not fit"

absolute %@#$&!s.
Shut up you £#%&!ing weapon.
Closed Thread